Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] (105791 Views)

Wedding Guest Under Fire For Very 'inappropriate' Dress That Would Upstage Bride / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by ogbiwa: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2021
Kim Kardashian's choice of outfit didn't seem to sit well with some of her adoring Instagram fans who branded her attire "inappropriate" for a visit to the Vatican in Rome.

The 40-year-old TV starlet also caused quite a stir as she shared snaps taken from inside the famous church, where camera usage is normally forbidden to members of the public.

It is unknown if Kim was exempt from the usual rules.

In the images on her official feed, the reality star looked as though she was dressed to say "I do".

She wore a stunning lace frock that was skintight and boasted cut out detailing at the front and back.

The garment was also strapless, allowing Kim to showcase her bare shoulders.

In one cosy snap, Kim was joined by supermodel Kate Moss as the pair smouldered for a selfie within the religious building.

Kanye West's ex did seem to cover up on the tour and was shown sporting an oversized leather jacket in some of the pictures.

However, her dress wasn't to everyone's taste as fans shared their feedback beneath the post.

One person exclaimed: "Went to the Vatican in a see-through dress?"

Another penned: "The most inappropriate dress worn to go to church let alone to visit the Vatican."

While a third said: "I love you Kim but this is so inappropriate. I know your brand is wearing the least amount of fabric but for us Catholics this is a sacred place.

"The fact that you could care less is beyond me."

Others were more outraged that pictures were taken inside the Vatican.

"How is it possible that you are able to take a picture in the chapel... while the rest of us can't?

"This is a bit disrespectful and more like a privilege to me. It also looks like a flash was used which is also a no, no. Just saying," pointed out one.

Another chimed: "I hope the guards shouted at them too for taking this."

A third sarcastically added: "Thanks for respecting Catholics and honouring the faith."

While a forth fumed: "Sitting on the altar. That's so sick, the church has been so degraded."

Appearing to anticipate the outrage, Kim wrote in the caption: "Don’t worry, I adhered to the dress code and fully covered up while inside St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chapel’s."

Usually, photos and videos are banned inside the Sistine Chapel in a rule which is believed to stem back to the restoration of the artwork inside, and who had the rights to share images of it.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/kim-kardashian-slammed-wearing-inappropriate-24441012

2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by PlayMaker14: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2021
Quite disrespectful sha....

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Chloraseptic: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2021
Most people slamming her would jump on a chance to have her as trophy wife..

Humans are hypocritical in nature

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by doggedfighter(f): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Slammers

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by illicit(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2021
Did the Vatican complain

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by ogbiwa: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:
My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer

True Sir

250 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by lilvicky68(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:
My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer.
Nice one.. food for thought.. but how does it relate now to this topic.. angry

8 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Freestainworld(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:
My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer
best narrative of the day, don't disrespect people and demand one from them

299 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Nbotee(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2021
From the group photo U'll notice she wore a black jacket to cover the dress she wore and probably took it off to take d photos.

48 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Kdon2: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2021
Chloraseptic:

You think with your legs I guess! Haba

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Iceyjayz: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Wetin concern olosho with manners? the last time I checked they are shameless.

19 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by PlayMaker14: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:

Not very funny bro
Yeah, my bad..

I have modified it..

13 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by cassidy1996(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2021
make dem flog her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by seunH: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:
I need to steal this, the reason been that, despite being a Muslim, its because of the above I would never insult a Christian man of God whatever my misgivings about such person. An insult on those men of God is an insult on those who hold such men of God sacred.

79 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by DankemzI(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:

Your pastor his a thoroughly bred man of God

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2021
cassidy1996:
make dem flog her
Flog her for where bayi?
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by techWriter2: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2021
best storytelling of the week don t disrespect folks and demand one from them

7 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Megatrix: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2021
I don't hear the Vatican authority complaining about it. Do you people want to be holier than the Pope?

8 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Kondomatic(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2021
Chloraseptic:

You may need to ask someone to redefine hypocrisy for you.

25 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by ValCon888: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2021
She is a fish brain so I'm not surprised. Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. And when you're in Rome, do like the Romans do.

9 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by sunshineV(f): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2021
ValCon888:
She is a fish brain so I'm not surprised. Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. And when you're in Rome, do like the Romans do.
u wey no be fish brain u get money to chop dis morning? ekuke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Mastakija(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2021

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Neroclassic001: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:
He is a very wise man.

31 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Capitalpunisher: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Will the imam of your mosque allow her in with that as in the first picture.

See I can't allow a woman dressed like that join me and my family

9 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2021
UGLY BITCH. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Seakay(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:
That is Wisdom!

27 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by milky3(f): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
When U get to Rome act like them z

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Zico777(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
seunH:
I need to steal this
Baba,u have neglected me o!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by lasisi69(f): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Yemi Alade Steps Into Her 2019 Toyota Prado Jeep Worth 48 Million Naira In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.