Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] (105786 Views)

Wedding Guest Under Fire For Very 'inappropriate' Dress That Would Upstage Bride / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by ofiko123(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kim kardashian is an adult, she can behave any way she wants..
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by vioment: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
If she try that in Saudi Arabian desert, we for dey find her head.

This is a tolerant religion. They let their God fight and punish for them.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Bahamas95(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mtcwwwww!
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Opexzy: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:
My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer.

Words on marble
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Agricaddict(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Most people slamming her would jump on a chance to have her as trophy wife..

Humans are hypocritical in nature

Not everyone worships money
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by lereinter(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
They should have given her dress � code
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Mannabbqisgay: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kdon2:

You think with your legs I guess! Haba

His thought process is quite shocking. He thinks everyone is like him

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by pacespot(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Those Vatican buildings are possessed by a lot of spiritualities and demons, hope she doesn't get possessed with this grin
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Adedapo57: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
The
illicit:
Did the Vatican complain
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Mayeldah(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
I guess they have a tour guide at the Church facility, blame the church.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by tunapawizzy: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
she wan go give pope erection
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Yoighaman(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
The lady has no feelings or conscience, see her posing like Kanye never existed in her life, to her, divorce is normal.... no emotion whatsoever attached to any marriage.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Champneys: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ashana omo!
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Otar post=103282310]My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer.quote]

Well spoken
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Feel free! I already did grin
seunH:
I need to steal this
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by mosaicafrique: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Ohizman73(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
What common nigerian girls who are not even celebrities wear to church is far far more obscene than what KIM is putting on that is generating backlash...
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Orungbeonye: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
She shouldn't have worn that dress
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Kingzjayzee: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
lilvicky68:

Nice one.. food for thought.. but how does it relate now to this topic.. angry
are u for real? Use the content in ur skull na. Haba
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:
My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer.

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today
Deeper Life boy.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by fowlyansh181(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Quite disrespectful sha....

disrespectful to whom exactly?
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Glycosunde: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
What she wore was wrong but I thought there will be tour guides to take them around and tell them the rules and regulations of the place. The guides on duty should be queried.

Sighs.......... Drops pen

It's legal...

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you are a man,woman or a couple and you want a child through surrogacy, you can also call me on 08085454942
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Obidiugwu: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Can you imagine? Dm us for different type of Male/Female Fabrics at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by sapientia(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Which of the picture is causing problems please
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by seguno2: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:

What could KK have to offer the Vatican
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Hullabaloon: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Lorddominic post=103295531][/quote]

Lol. Me too. I copied it to my notepad

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Anndju(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Not cool
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by highoctane: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Will it be inappropriate to have power supply 24/7/365 days non stop? Have an object for which your neighbors will talk, not I pass my neighbors, but you overtake and overtake them.
Save Big In your Electric bills

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na for everywhere this mumu dey open body.fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Yemi Alade Steps Into Her 2019 Toyota Prado Jeep Worth 48 Million Naira In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.