Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,769 members, 7,802,354 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa (37828 Views)

Man Nabbed For Stealing IBEDC Transformer Parts / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / Man Nabbed By Security Agents While Trying To Hijack A Mercedes Benz. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mad country.
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
He's even smiling with red lips.

Just like the fugitive, Igboho when our able DSS operatives nab him.

SMH

A lost soul spotted..

What has igboho got to do with this now...

Y'all run your mouth online but am pretty sure when push comes to shove na you go first jappa..

Just keep gathering the firewood, na fire remain and all go burn
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by Andyvilly: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why now, name send am message o!
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by Clintonchiedzie(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hungry
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by Xantel(f): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mmmmmm I pity the wife and children
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by SirLiquidGold: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
I s hungry leaves him
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by htdot: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
;D0
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by Seakay(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Allow him to enjoy himself. grin
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by SLOVFO(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
"This criminal is not hungry, I was told he is a staff of Environmental Sanitation, this dude does STEALING for fun, STEALING is his hobby, every one around him is tired and sometimes he steals like 2-4 per day. I believed he is cursed. Even his fellow criminals are not happy with him because he doesn’t take a break. This guy is cursed, his days are numbered, his last days are here. He robbed me of my phone on the 13th of February and sold my phone to an aboki for just 10k. All police stations in yenagoa metropolis know his antecedent." Ngonabo wrote.
Hilarious grin
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by Omooba77: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Some Nigerians have expressed mixed reactions over the arrest of a man who allegedly stole two cartons of fruit juice and milk drink in Bayelsa, Reports.

According to a media aide to Bayelsa Governor, the suspect was caught around Osiri road in Yenagoa, the state capital on Thursday, July 1.

"He was reportedly caught at osiri road for stealing caprisone and nutri milk. I advocate for his immediate release, probably he was sourcing to feed his kids. This is a tough time for everyone, inflation on the rise, #10,000 is almost worthless, we pray for the best. This man should be set free." he wrote.

One Miebi Albert, who claimed to know the man said that he is mentally challenged while another person, Alfred Ngonabo revealed that the suspect is a staff of Environmental Sanitation Department and a notorious thief.

"This criminal is not hungry, I was told he is a staff of Environmental Sanitation, this dude does STEALING for fun, STEALING is his hobby, every one around him is tired and sometimes he steals like 2-4 per day. I believed he is cursed. Even his fellow criminals are not happy with him because he doesn’t take a break. This guy is cursed, his days are numbered, his last days are here. He robbed me of my phone on the 13th of February and sold my phone to an aboki for just 10k. All police stations in yenagoa metropolis know his antecedent." Ngonabo wrote.

Reacting to the incident, some people said the man should be set pardoned while others opined that theft is a crime and should not be condoned no matter the gravity.

Meshak Sintei: "Though his act (Stealing) is a crime punishable under our extant laws. However, a careful examination into the items he allegedly stole indicates that they are Necessaries for Children. The man should be pardoned with an undertaking that he'll never steal again"

Tarila Williams: U didn't think of the effect of what he stole will have on the person's business? Or u think the person doesn't have children or family to cater for too? Provisions stores hardly see gain plus rent and other bills they will have to pay and someone is coming to scatter the little effort. It is hard for everyone please, and not a justification for ill acts. I do not support advocating for things like this. He should go find something to do. I don't think I can over say this.. "dear people of God, don't have children if you know you don't have a means to cater for them " abeg"

Isaiah Opuoyibo: "Jungle Justice is never an option... Official criminals are out there and we even celebrate them when they present themselves. While I don't support the act, such action shouldn't be an option for the populace."

Karibo: "Don't justify what is bad. Tough time is not a/n reason/excuse to indulge in act that is against humanity. Stealing is stealing irrespective of any condition, he should face what penalty that suits his action"

Douye: Times are hard for everyone,does not mean he should go and steal juice. If his kids wants to drink juice,he should have explained to them for now Dad can't provide. Parents should let their children understand times and seasons. That is another man's sweat"

Duoba: "Bro if we continue to encourage thief's like the way you are doing now I don't think you are preaching good message to the world I was in the shop this morning along old CBN road osiri, before I left to get something around this very man work inside the shop and steal this items please let's not encourage bad thing even do there's hunger virus everywhere"

Victoria Orji: So now it all boils down to d fact dat he wants to feed kids, so why didn't he look for menial jobs instead to steal ...if only people will learn not to have kids if u don't have any means to feed dem, or have only one or two kids u can cater for...not everyone must have kids, having kids won't make u go to heaven,,if only people will listen ,it will prevent all this stealing. U will see people encouraging even a jobless and insane person to have one child at least bcus dey feel no one should stay without a child, oya how will dis jobless man feed his kids? Dey will now say...na God dey look pikin.... mtchewwww Mixed reactions as man is nabbed for allegedly stealing fruit juice and milk drink in Bayelsa so annoying ehn, they don't know dat it's not compulsory to have kids if u don't have d means to feed dem. Don't bring kids to dis world to suffer, now dat he is arrested ,who will feed d kids? He didn't even still rice or garri, he still went and stole rich man children drink. thief with a choice. Me sef never see Nutrimilk drink for 10yrs now"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Please free the man for God's sake, Hunger bad....
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by betterbest: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
This man doesn't steal 1 million. He just want to survive. If you kill him, his blood will be on your head.
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by armyofone(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Not good beating a man for stealing things especially food items. There are other way to deal with him - eg take the stolen items from him and talk senses why his actions are bad.

Anger everywhere!
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by InvertedHammer: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
/
A sachet of Capri sun? Yes
A bottle of yoghurt? Yes.

But once e enter one carton, e don pass hunger matter.
We should also consider the person he stole from. It could be the person's last hope.

/
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
D bursted his lips cos of fruit juice nd milk grin
Smh undecided
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by DoggoneDogg: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
azraeljaheel:

SMH

A lost soul spotted..

What has igboho got to do with this now...

Y'all run your mouth online but am pretty sure when push comes to shove na you go first jappa..

Just keep gathering the firewood, na fire remain and all go burn

The only person japaing here is Igboho the coward criminal fugitive
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by ChiefSweetus: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ever8090:
I am around the area now, transfer the money to my account let me pay for the stolen items on your behalf..
grin
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by Honesty36(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na only NAIJA person go thief , den go say the thief is mentally unstable
Tell me wetin dis man wan use juice do now undecided
And Dem no go beat am juice beating oh , na ogogoro beating Dem go beat am Las las

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by searchhussein(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
So sonebody stole these things are people were looking for him..na wa.
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by Okhuadams(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Many thieves are amoug them beating the man
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by Babaibeji2020(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
santopelele:
Free the man jooor, na hunger cause am. Too much hungry in the land. Assuming I am there, I will pay for the things he stole and advice him not to try such again
Stop saying things that will make people think that you are also a thief!
That dude works with Environmental Sanitation Authority here in Yenagoa as one of the agberos who go about enforcing remittances of daily sanitation levies. If a shop owner defaults, he's fond of seizing goods under the pretext of taking them to the office which he doesn't. He has been detained severally in issues bothering on pilfering, extortion & outright theft, habitually. Don't hang your emotions on economic hardship, it's everywhere. When "YOU" steal, it's an Offence and there's a penalty to pay when caught undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by orikoku: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
lasisi69:
shocked
she be man?

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by Lumig: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
undecided see how dem beat am for stealing, but if na woman kill person she will still be looking neat and beautiful despite...
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by kingxsamz(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2021
guuudy87:
Instead if beating the man, someone should pay for what he stole

Continue. Maybe we'd say the same when you're robbed one day. smiley
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Fruit Juice And Milk Drink In Bayelsa by Adebowalay(m): 1:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Ever8090:
I am around the area now, transfer the money to my account let me pay for the stolen items on your behalf..
what's that RIC HASSAN song titled again ooo...thunder do wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Sell Hemp To Survive, HIV Patient Begs, Jailed / Notorious General Gunned Down In Ula-Upata Town, Ahoada East LGA,Rivers(Pics) / Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.