Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List (59436 Views)

Kano: We Told Our People There Was Foul Play, We Will Appeal - NNPP / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by mosaicafrique: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fear a Yoruba man wey FG never pay
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Caseless: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Chai. This bastard is even angry that his Yoruba kinsmen are more than northerners in a list compiled using exam performance index. Who did this to Ishaq Akintola? Is this a case of sheer stupidity or inferiority complex? This man hasn't complained about all the killings going on in his backyard by the Fulanis but here he is complaining even when no northerner has raised a finger. I will repeat it again that the biggest problem the Yorubas have at the moment is Ishaq Akintola and not the Fulanis
you're just headless for not getting his point.

You people would do worse, if given the opportunity, what you accuse others of doing.

Imagine Bala on the list of people from enugu on federal job. You guys would have invited UN by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Coolgent(m): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Since it favour some tribes no one will complain

1 Like

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Barbushe:

Na Una mother yarn trash.

Dan bura'uba shege, tsinanne.
Lol. You are a Blind and Mad Man. You deserve to be pitied.

1 Like

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Kubernetes: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You foolany cows are manipulative basttards.

From the way you wrote with such abusive words, I am of the opinion that you were not brought up from a good parental Home. Usually, I smile off irritations from you lot.

2 Likes

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by TheSupleemLeada(m): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Kubernetes:

From the way you write with such abusive words, I am of the opinion that you were not brought up from a good parental Home. Usually, I smile off irritations from you lot.

Yet you couldn't smile this one off.....dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by seunayantokun(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2021
Leybari:
Ask yourself What is this mumuric actually agitating for??

Sometimes I cant help but feel like they are a divide and rule tool created by the sultan of sokoto to religiously cause disunity amongst the Igbos and Yoruba's..

Is sokoto a sharia state?
He is agitating for the overrun of Nigeria by the Fulani. The only thing I can say is God Himself shall handle him. Full stop.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by FarukuWadata12(m): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2021
Sokoto allow igbos and Yoruba to work for them... I just wish they will allow hausas to work there

1 Like

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by vioment: 1:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Handsum64:
*WHERE ARE THE SUPPORTERS OF NNAMDI KANU NOW?*

Thirty-six (36) hours after Nnamdi Kanu was seized by security agents and brought back to Nigeria, and 24 hours after he appeared before a Federal High Court in Nigeria, not even one single international news media has mentioned his arrest or appearance in court. Are you not surprised for a man so well-supported by the world?

Where are his contacts in Israel, European Union, United States, United Nations; all those people and groups that promised him Biafra: How come that none of them has noticed that he was arrested by the Nigerian government? Think, if you have brains. Even as Ojukwu was about to get into war in 1967, the international press was already talking about it. Nnamdi Kanu called Ojukwu Biafra the Class of 1967 and called IPOB Biafra the Class of 2021. He compared himself to Ojukwu. But how come that only Nigerian media is reporting his capture? No one else knows him.

The problem is not really Nnamdi Kanu. The problem are the thousands and millions of people who followed him and believed him. They believed every lie he told them. They believed that Donald Trump promised Kanu Biafra. They believed that international security forces were following him to protect him. They believed that Israel recognized him. They believed that the United Nations was supporting him. That is the problem - that there are so many foolish people in the land.

When I merely expressed a view of caution, they attacked me. They called me unprintable names. They called me an ex-convict and said I should go back to prison. Where are they now? Since they liked me to go to prison because I dared to raise issues about their leaders, they must be rejoicing now that their leader is back in detention and will not come out in the next ten years unless he begs Ohaneze and the same Governors he insulted.

I said we are not ready for Biafra. And many did not understand me. I said that even if you gave us Biafra, we will not know how to manage it. And many thought i was joking. When I saw the mentality of those who believed Kanu, I knew that we are in trouble. The main difference between the Igbos and the rest of the country is that in Igboland, the uneducated rule. In Igboland, the uneducated think that the educated should listen to them and follow them. Every tribe has educated and uneducated people. The difference is that in other ethnic groups, the educated ones lead. But in Igboland, the uneducated ones want to lead. That is why even though the Igbos have the greatest number of educated people, they end up with the most uninformed choices because the uneducated Igbos want to lead. A legion of lions led by a sheep will never succeed in a contest against a legion of sheep led by a lion. Otherwise, nobody who understands international system would believe Nnamdi Kanu's lies. No educated person would believe that President Buhari died and a Sudanese clone is ruling Nigeria in his stead and only Nnamdi Kanu, the Igbo people's prophet, would know that in the whole world.

Somebody asked me tonight: What will the followers of Nnamdi Kanu do? I told him that they are like lost sheep in the wilderness without a shepherd. His followers will disintegrate. They needed a radio operator based in UK to function. Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra was solely an online country. Even his ESN was an online imaginary army. The biggest blow is to switch off that radio. Once he was not able to address them on that radio, they are lost. What else will bring them together. They needed the radio. They needed Nnamdi Kanu who would switch from a priest to revolutionary, to a war leader, to all manner of things. Nothing is left now. His followers know that if they try to run a radio like he did, they may face the same consequences.

Some people say I am fighting a fellow Igbo. I am only educating the fo*ls who followed that blind cause. I am helping them before they hurt themselves more. They have hurt Igbo interest enough. I believe that with IPOB contained, the Igbos can now come together to pursue the best interest of Ndigbo. The IPOB distractions and disruption have caused enough harm to the Igbos. Hopefully, we can now reorient the Igbo youths and get more of them to use their heads in the future.
Emeka Ugwuanyi Esq

Without derailing the thread.

You did make a very valid point.

We all have internal tribal problems. I, 15% agree with your perception of Nnamdi kanu, and some issues about the Igbo tribe. I don't currently have the time to share my opinion on these issue, but I must say I agree that "igbos are mostly led by the uneducated"; I will go further in saying that it is an issue in the local or national level. They get their relevance by shouting their point in, very unnecessarily emotional, shut down and act with tantrum, etc.

I hope we can become a solid tribe that can stand together, willing to change for greater good as a tribe or with allies. We have to have discipline, better cooperation as a clan, willing to sacrifice pride for success. Letting the best vetted people lead when needed; minimize arrogance; be stoic and fun.

With all that said, I wish for a better Nigeria, but with the entitlement thinking of the North, their religious extremism, their power must have thinking or conquerors thinking, it might not be a Nigeria if there is a referendum vote. I wish we put our differences aside, and build better to become a great contributor to the world.

I am also an Igbo. I love my tribe over any tribe in the world. If I come to this world again, if it's by tribe, I want to be Igbo over and over again. It has it's flaws which are easy correctable flaws. But it is a solid tribe in unity and uplifting. It is good we iron our flaws, for growth or survival. There are enemies around us in Nigeria, close by and then the northern Islamist wanna be conquerors. These enemies are not sleeping, they are tactical and are angling with some few around us. I no fear sha, e get why we are igbos. Advanced thinking di activated. Each one help one. We should be a humble people, but alert. Dem go see say that dot, means full stop to bull shit. We go match their weight and teach dem good lessons, to free the future generations of igbos or other sane people. Obiagus by nature.

Shout out to the great people of uyo, cross river, and to the Igbos and mutual allies in delta and port Harcourt, tivs, Idoma, and other freedom and prosperous tribes in the MB. God bless.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Nasir123(m): 1:56am On Jul 03, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Watin this guy dey fight for gan gan?

That guy is a SCAM .
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by AYVSP(m): 1:57am On Jul 03, 2021
I wonder why you're bothered, you called this anormallies ? did you see the last custom service recruitment shortlist at all, what will you name that one ? Make I just stop here.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by kunleham(m): 1:59am On Jul 03, 2021
The question is which names resemble Yoruba names on the list he stated?
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:49am On Jul 03, 2021
We are not surprised nah Yellowbar Muslim tongue
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by iitijobzz: 3:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Get All Latest bank jobs Notification 2020 and most important bank jobs notification in Hindi & English on our website. students can also Get All Govt. Exam Alerts, Govt. & Private Banking Jobs, Microfinance Jobs Notification here. Students can also Download Admit cards, bank Jobs results, bankjobs Information, sarkari naukri, sarkari rojgar, rojgar result, Admit Card, Latest bank jobs, Results, Govt & Private BankJobs, in various bank such as SBI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis and more free government & Private bank jobs alert only at one place.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Gubularaska: 3:19am On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
According to the group, the indigenes of Sokoto may have been heavily short-changed in this arrangement.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/02/cdipb-recruitment-islamic-group-alleges-foul-play-as-igbo-yoruba-dominate-sokoto-list/

Will this man relocate out of Nigeria come 2024?
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Daboomb: 3:29am On Jul 03, 2021
ivolt:
Don't be surprised.
This Muric man is under the payroll of a middle eastern country and a Nigerian emir.
He is working for his pay.

As to this release, Muric is one of the top fake news merchants in Nigeria.
So, I will consider this fake news until proven otherwise.

He is certainly working for is pay, as well as being brain-washed with Religion.

But his Paymaster have Unmasked themselves during the Face-off between Northern Traders and outherners, when the Northerners tried to impose a food blockade on the South.
Then, Myetti Allah came out to abuse the ediot Ishaq Akintola, sayng that he has not done anything important or much, to justify their financial investment in him.
It is that day that it dawned on me that he is being sponsored by that Terrorist Organisation (MACBAN), against his own people.
So, it is no surprise that he is counting for Sokoto, despite the fact that the selection list was done based on Exam Scores of all the Candidates nationwide.
This Muric man Akintola is a real b@stard and he brings disgrace to Yoruba Muslim
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Daboomb: 3:44am On Jul 03, 2021
Kubernetes:

Yes this is the very reason he is now raising alarm.
Most comments here is against the man for speaking the truth. He said sokoto slots for the recruitment has foreign names from the south. T[b]his suggests that the southern candidates may have used money to get those slots.[/b] You guys are now bashing the man for speaking the truth. You guys should even commend him for not being tribal.

Hahahhaa, grin grin at least, be honest to yourself nauw? grin

The Truth is that it was a general Exam and candidates were chosen based on their Exam Scores.
On ranking, Majority of the candidates from Sokoto FAILED WOEFULLY and that is not a surprise!
Even those five names from Sokoto were "patched-up" to meet the Cut-off otherwise, not a single indigene of Sokoto got anything near the passmark,
It is only those "Northern Christians with Southern Blood" of Sokoto who have the brains to pass the Exam, an average Northerner is a Dunce, just like Buhari
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Naijanascam: 4:00am On Jul 03, 2021
This very man is seriously and always throwing up useless claims that shows the real stupidity and fish brain in him in the name of yeye muric boss.........
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by sunboy(m): 4:14am On Jul 03, 2021
This man has got the most stupid job in the world. I hope his kids are ashamed of him.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Jaapu: 5:02am On Jul 03, 2021
tamdun:
Ishaq akintola is a bastard, I am a Muslim and I don't fuckin care about any Muric, this guy is not representing us, in fact only nairalander know this guy, nobody gives a fuk about him in sw

You are a bastard.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by alfarouq(m): 6:01am On Jul 03, 2021
I am sure if it were to be an Imo list or Oyo list and the names there are Abubakar Lamido, Faisal Jauro, Usman Dangari. The comments would be different.

1 Like

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by lhurd: 6:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Someone or something should wipe out this idiot and his entire lineage from the surface of the Earth.... Omale lelei
SATANICALLY666:
According to the group, the indigenes of Sokoto may have been heavily short-changed in this arrangement.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/02/cdipb-recruitment-islamic-group-alleges-foul-play-as-igbo-yoruba-dominate-sokoto-list/
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by sammyj: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2021
The prof title has even been removed from his title because of his useless comments. He is a disgrace to Prof. in the academic profession
Jashub:
This man is forever making stupid comments that have no relevance to society
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by GlobalWay: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Record breaker! grin Stupidity at unprecedentedly new level! Someone should shoot and kill this bastard traitor soonest. Spoiling Yorubas beyond repair!
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Mr Akintola's big mouth will be his undoing. He shouldn't forget that his pro Morsi video is still on youtube till today. If his enemies enter power, it is as simple as luring him to Cairo with an invite from Al Azhar and that's it..

As long as he can be pinned as having some sort of material contact with pro brotherhood elements, he will rot in an Islamic jail/detention center and nothing will happen. Esp if the Nigerian side is egging Egypt to do the work for them.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Tryon4(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2021
MuhidDada:
Mr Akintola's big mouth will be his undoing. He shouldn't forget that his pro Morsi video is still on youtube till today. If his enemies enter power, it is as simple as luring him to Cairo with an invite from Al Azhar and that's it..

As long as he can be pinned as having some sort of material contact with pro brotherhood elements, he will rot in an Islamic jail/detention center and nothing will happen. Esp if the Nigerian side is egging Egypt to do the work for them.
....[i][/i] please, who knows about the said list. My name appeared there but just seeing it only on this platform. Please, any useful information on how to access the list and the way forward should let me know on 08053248229.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Tryon4:
....[i][/i] please, who knows about the said list. My name appeared there but just seeing it only on this platform. Please, any useful information on how to access the list and the way forward should let me know on 08053248229.

What list ? Cdipb?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.