Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video (6964 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by Yomi4reel: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
A naming ceremony which was recently held in the country, took a different twist after strippers showed up for the event.

In the video shared online, one of the strippers who was unclad was seen giving a lap dance to a guy who showed up for the event. It was further learnt that the naming ceremony took place last week Sunday, June 25.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/strippers-invited-to-a-naming-ceremony-in-lagos/

3 Shares

Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by Ezmans: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
It must be Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by SEGLIZ: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ezmans:
It must be Yoruba people

don't be in a rush to displaying foolishness.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by greenguy: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Well... A stripper has just been born in that family.
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by Waterlilly: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
e don reach dis level
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by majamajic(m): 5:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Need check up on the wife

1 Like

Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Tomorrow you'll expect the child not to be wayward after You've exposed and dedicated her to spirit of stripping. Hmmm SMH for this generation.
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by BigDawsNet: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2021
Ezmans:
It must be Yoruba people

Don't post that shiit again if you wanna make heaven

1 Like

Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by sunshineV(f): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2021
CharisEleos:
Tomorrow you'll expect the child not to be wayward after You've exposed and dedicated her to spirit of stripping. Hmmm SMH for this generation.
spirit of stripping? is ur brain made of brick?

1 Like

Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by neyyoh: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2021
See how they're living like animals in the name of wokeness.

These people r finished.

Definitely soddom and Gomorrah Lagos. The land of druggies, gay's, strippers, prostitutes .

Yorubas r useless for tolerating and allowing this sha. Extremely ghetto and backwards, terrible.
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2021
sunshineV:
spirit of stripping? is ur brain made of brick?
looks like you found your partner in crimecheesy......signing out✈
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by Bimpe29: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2021
In future, we await the madness of inexplicable magnitude, because of today's weirdness of some of us.
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by Alusiizizi(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2021
neyyoh:
See how they're living like animals in the name of wokeness.

These people r finished.

Definitely soddom and Gomorrah Lagos. The land of druggies, gay's, strippers, prostitutes .

Yorubas r useless for tolerating and allowing this sha. Extremely ghetto and backwards, terrible.

I used to be infuriated whenever I looked upon the cesspool of decadence that seems to have infected every part of Lagos state and feared greatly that the disease might one day infect my dear Anambra state, but so many years after lagos was turned into a toilet, we still remained strong and held most of our traditional values. As to your anger at what a people have chosen to turn their homes into I have this to say to you. Use a public toilet if you must but only a fool takes from that toilet to his home.
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by neyyoh: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Alusiizizi:

I used to be infuriated whenever I looked upon the cesspool of decadence that seems to have infected every part of Lagos state and feared greatly that the disease might one day infect my dear Anambra state, but so many years after lagos was turned into a toilet, we still remained strong and held most of our traditional values. As to your anger at what a people have chosen to turn their homes into I have this to say to you. Use a public toilet if you must but only a fool takes from that toilet to his home.

True, i noticed that I hardly ever come across nasty stuff like this from the South East even though Yorubas keep claiming sophisticated , sadly most of the girl's being rubbished in Lagos are Igbos not saying there aren't others, this part i find confusing.

They've lost it, I'm in the west and no western man will bring strippers home.
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by Alusiizizi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
neyyoh:

True, i noticed that I hardly ever come across nasty stuff like this from the South East even though Yorubas keep claiming sophisticated , sadly most of the girl's being rubbished in Lagos are Igbos not saying there aren't others, this part i find confusing.

Bad seeds are bad seeds. After investing so much to raise some of these girls, at the day a bad seed will always produce bad fruit. Fortunately most of them will remain in Lagos. Like I mentioned earlier, never take from public toilet to home. Simply bad hygiene.
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by Alusiizizi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
neyyoh:

Also, regarding your last point. I too live between west and east, and trust me, not only do many of them bring these strippers home, some even go as far as marrying them. It's all well though, as long as they keep all that filth where it belongs, in the toilet.
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by VillagePipu: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ezmans:
It must be Yoruba people

I doubt it because your mother was one of the strippers and she isn't Yoruba.
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by Bunmhi(f): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wahala
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by futurerex: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Slay generation
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by Yomi4reel: 5:37am On Oct 14, 2021
cool
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by GodisableTrade: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Men loves curve
Re: Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video by Realnaijagist: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jesus Christ

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting / Internet Relationships / Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.