Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Kenyan-ugandan Journalist Denies Allegations Of Luring Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan-ugandan Journalist Denies Allegations Of Luring Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya (280 Views)

2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / N3.6 Billion Fraud: Bauchi Government Denies Allegations, Blasts Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan-ugandan Journalist Denies Allegations Of Luring Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya by Salimsalimsaleh: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
David Matsanga, Kenyan-Ugandan journalist denies allegations of luring Nnamdi Kanu to Kenya to be abducted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9z_xI7iSr4

Re: Kenyan-ugandan Journalist Denies Allegations Of Luring Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
it's gathering momentum
Re: Kenyan-ugandan Journalist Denies Allegations Of Luring Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya by Kukukillus: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
People relax I understand how bad you feel but trust me trust God chukwu okike abiama has a reason why nnamdi kanu is in the hands of the zoological government, remember the ways of God are not the ways of men and the ways of men are not the ways of God always remember this.

(1) (Reply)

PROBE WORLD IGBO CONGRESS FOR ALLEGED FUNDRAISING FOR NNAMDI KANU/ESN! / Nnamdi Kanu: "How We Killed 30 People"- ESN Commander Benjamin Confesses (Video) / Eze Ndi Igbo Na South Africa Advice All Leaders & Politicians Over Kanu's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.