Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,865,949 members, 6,877,371 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 09:04 PM

Kenyan-ugandan Journalist Denies Allegations Of Luring Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan-ugandan Journalist Denies Allegations Of Luring Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya (197 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan-ugandan Journalist Denies Allegations Of Luring Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya by Salimsalimsaleh: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
David Matsanga, Kenyan-Ugandan journalist denies allegations of luring Nnamdi Kanu to Kenya to be abducted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9z_xI7iSr4

Re: Kenyan-ugandan Journalist Denies Allegations Of Luring Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya by Bodmum: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
it's gathering momentum
Re: Kenyan-ugandan Journalist Denies Allegations Of Luring Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya by Kukukillus: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
People relax I understand how bad you feel but trust me trust God chukwu okike abiama has a reason why nnamdi kanu is in the hands of the zoological government, remember the ways of God are not the ways of men and the ways of men are not the ways of God always remember this.

(1) (Reply)

APC'll Surely Be Defeated Despite Defection Of PDP Stakeholders - Olusola Eleka / What Is The Possibility Of Growing Beans In Large Quantities In Southern Nigeria / 2021 : PDP Flags Off Election Campaign For DRE In Sagamu LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.