Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him (3216 Views)

Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / Ministers Who Served With Buhari As Military Head Of State Visit Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Mechie onu ezi gi.
Igbo bu Igbo,ipob bu ipob.
Ifugo na I bu onye iberibe ,Igbo is a region and and race while your occutic ipob is a registered business venture to enrich the pockets of your god.
I bu ezigbo onye fulani.

Kam kwuru na mbu. I wuhu onye Igbo.
You can only deceive the gullible and those that give you attention.
Ike gwu gi I ga kwuru tu ura.

Mee ife o bula ichoo, Ndigbo no Kanu n'azu.
Ntoor gi, ya fu gbu gi. Ifele anaghi eme gi na I juula ebe esiri puta.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

Onweghi onye na ekwu zi ife a ozo.
Nke ahu aga go nu.
E kwe kwala ihe gbasara Kanu na Ipob gba gi ala. Taquiya master.
Ka m nweta kwa gi na ebe ozo I ga aga na ezuru na akpo onwe gi onye igbo.
Alaigbo kpoo kwa gi oku ebe hi.

If you like use Google translator from now till eternity,you are a fulani from the pit of futa-djalon �.
You are using ipob to wish Igboland is wrecked in the same fate with your region,but God has and will continue to shame you.
The more you wish Igboland evil,the more your NE glows in unrest.
Ichere na I naekpughe madu�onwe gi ka I ne mee.
Ndi Igbo anaghi eso madu ka aturu, eg Uche mefor,ozigbo o matara na mnk bu onye ekwensu choro iji wee bute nsogbu bata na Ala Igbo,di ka ekwensu onye futa-djalon di ka gi na cho �he denounced him immediately.
Btw you have been shamed already.
All of you that went about jubilating while killers bring sorrows into the household of families,I prayed to my God to put ya all to shame and He answered,otito diri Chukwu onye kere eligwe na uwa.
Igbo will not be your Borno.
Ezi nwuru anwu onye fulani di ka gi, ihere ga ebu nke gi site na taa rue mgbe ebighi ebi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

If you like use Google translator from now till eternity,you are a fulani from the pit of futa-djalon �.
You are using ipob to wish Igboland is wrecked in the same fate with your region,but God has and will continue to shame you.
The more you wish Igboland evil,the more your NE glows in unrest.
Ichere na I naekpughe madu�onwe gi ka I ne mee.
Ndi Igbo anaghi eso madu ka aturu, eg Uche mefor,ozigbo o matara na mnk bu onye ekwensu choro iji wee bute nsogbu bata na Ala Igbo,di ka ekwensu onye futa-djalon di ka gi na cho �he denounced him immediately.
Btw you have been shamed already.
All of you that went about jubilating while killers bring sorrows into the household of families,I prayed to my God to put ya all to shame and He answered,otito diri Chukwu onye kere eligwe na uwa.
Igbo will not be your Borno.
Ezi nwuru anwu onye fulani di ka gi, ihere ga ebu nke gi site na taa rue mgbe ebighi ebi.

Hours later you are still ranting and desperate to prove you are Igbo.
I'm over this rubbish. Say whatever you want, true Igbos are right behind Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

Hours later you are still ranting and desperate to prove you are Igbo.
I'm over this rubbish. Say whatever you want, true Igbos are right behind Kanu.

You are still using cheap taquiya pretending to care about mnk while you are only wishing the devil use him to turn Igboland into your own region ��the more you pretend to be Igbo the more you attract problems to that your big for nothing coconut head.
I am done with you.
No sensible Igboman stands by an occultic group whose only achievement is drawing problems upon problems into Igboland, while Their scammer leader secures his family in a foreign land and goes about living in glamour.
Only thugs, criminals, cultist, drug pushers and brainwashed people stands by such a nonsense group with it's leader.
I wish him a fair trial.
Even if he manages to come out of this,his occutic group ipob,is dead,nailed and buried.

I am done with you after all what business do I have with a fulani man from futa-djalon ��
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

You are still using cheap taquiya pretending to care about mnk while you are only wishing the devil use him to turn Igboland into your own region ��the more you pretend to be Igbo the more you attract problems to that your big for nothing coconut head.
I am done with you.
No sensible Igboman stands by an occultic group whose only achievement is drawing problems upon problems into Igboland, while Their scammer leader secures his family in a foreign land and goes about living in glamour.
Only thugs, criminals, cultist, drug pushers and brainwashed people stands by such a nonsense group with it's leader.
I wish him a fair trial.
Even if he manages to come out of this,his occutic group ipob,is dead,nailed and buried.

I am done with you after all what business do I have with a fulani man from futa-djalon ��

Check mate!!
No be only Uche Mefor.
You must deal with the fact that Kanu is the Supreme Leader of Ipob and there is nothing you detractors can do about it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

Check mate!!
No be only Uche Mefor.
You must deal with the fact that Kanu is the Supreme Leader of Ipob and there is nothing you detractors can do about it.

Dunderhead head,what is my business with the scammer being your chi na onye nzoputa ��.
He gets a fair trial after all he is British,but you see his occultic group and business venture!Dead and buried.
You guys have done enough damage already.
Btw you better stop pretending to be Igbo,bcus you don't know what you are attracting to that big for nothing head of yours �.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Dunderhead head,what is my business with the scammer being your chi na onye nzoputa ��.
He gets a fair trial after all he is British,but you see his occultic group and business venture!Dead and buried.
You guys have done enough damage already.
Btw you better stop pretending to be Igbo,bcus you don't know what you are attracting to that big for nothing head of yours �.

Stop disturbing yourself.
Kanu is the Supreme head of Ipob and Biafra and there is nothing you and your Uche can do about that again.
Trash talk him all you want with your different accounts but he remains the only face of Ipob.
Let me catch you disguising with your other monikers again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

Stop disturbing yourself.
Kanu is the Supreme head of Ipob and Biafra and there is nothing you and your Uche can do about that again.
Trash talk him all you want with your different accounts but he remains the only face of Ipob.
Let me catch you disguising with your other monikers again.

Ha ha ha ��can someone plss carry this demon from futa-djalon to joke section �.
He is the supreme leader of the occult group ipob that are being arrested like thieves.
Igbo has rejected him,ndi Anambra will come out en mass to reject his scam ipob again by entrusting another person the mandate to champion the affairs of the state and ofcus it's no secret that the person will do everything to stand against your fraudster leader and his occult group ��.
This fulani man wishes so much for Igboland to turn to his Ne, shame shame shame shaaamme �

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ha ha ha ��can someone plss carry this demon from futa-djalon to joke section �.
He is the supreme leader of the occult group ipob that are being arrested like thieves.
Igbo has rejected him,ndi Anambra will come out en mass to reject his scam ipob again by entrusting another person the mandate to champion the affairs of the state and ofcus it's no secret that the person will do everything to stand against your fraudster leader and his occult group ��.
This fulani man wishes so much for Igboland to turn to his Ne, shame shame shame shaaamme �

Ndi Anambra are with Kanu, infact his popularity and acceptance is bigger in Anambra than other igbo states.

That post Nnamdi Kanu denied you and Uche can pain you for all I care but he is the only leader of Ipob and Biafra and you can't do nada so spare me the endless wailing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

Ndi Anambra are with Kanu, infact his popularity and acceptance is bigger in Anambra than other igbo states.

That post Nnamdi Kanu denied you and Uche can pain you for all I care but he is the only leader of Ipob and Biafra and you can't do nada so spare me the endless wailing.

They are with mkn dats why they empowered the democratically elected govt with the mandate to fight against him and his destructive occult group ��.
This Fulani man you have no hope of having sense in this life again.
Na madness dey worry you so wey you no know.
You will continue to be in tears bcus God has shamed you and your cohorts �.
Igboland will never be your Ne.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

They are with mkn dats why they empowered the democratically elected govt with the mandate to fight against him and his destructive occult group ��.
This Fulani man you have no hope of having sense in this life again.
Na madness dey worry you so wey you no know.
You will continue to be in tears bcus God has shamed you and your cohorts �.
Igboland will never be your Ne.

Must be hard for you switching from one account to the other in your desperate attempts at mudslinging Kanu and poisoning the few gullible people you can find.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

Must be hard for you switching from one account to the other in your desperate attempts at mudslinging Kanu and poisoning the few gullible people you can find.

Don't worry keep pretending to be supporting mnk while in reality you are wishing the devil use him to turn Igboland into your terror savaged region.
Your angry boko/Iswap brothers will still catch up with you.
There is nothing to poison ,the facts are clear anyone who stands by a man who has no positive impact on a land he and his group keeps bringing problems into,is an efulefu.
He will get a fair trial, but his occultic group is dead and buried.
Enough of the senseless killings and death for a useless and fruitless struggle that's just a personal business venture to enrich the pockets of their leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Don't worry keep pretending to be supporting mnk while in reality you are wishing the devil use him to turn Igboland into your terror savaged region.
Your angry boko/Iswap brothers will still catch up with you.
There is nothing to poison ,the facts are clear anyone who stands by a man who has no positive impact on a land he and his group keeps bringing problems into,is an efulefu.
He will get a fair trial, but his occultic group is dead and buried.
Enough of the senseless killings and death for a useless and fruitless struggle that's just a personal business venture to enrich the pockets of their leader.

Go and appeal to Ipob. I'm they will take you back.
No point going back and forth with your many anti Kanu monikers.
Igbo people have moved on.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

Go and appeal to Ipob. I'm they will take you back.
No point going back and forth with your many anti Kanu monikers.
Igbo people have moved on.

Yes Igbo people have moved on no more nonsense scam ipob.
Anyone who does not stand against something that constantly brings trouble into Igboland is another efulefu in the making ��.
You can't understand this bcus your people are lovers of terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Yes Igbo people have moved on no more nonsense scam ipob.
Anyone who does not stand against something that constantly brings trouble into Igboland is another efulefu in the making ��.

Right Now, Kanu and Ipob is the only thing making Igbos come together and you can't wish it away because you dislike them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

Right Now, Kanu and Ipob is the only thing making Igbos come together and you can't wish it away because you dislike them.

You are going to end up drawing more curse upon your head if you keep tagging Igbo along with that occult ipob �.
I will join in supporting others for the call to him receiving a fair trial,but you see his occutic group they are done for.
If they do not embrace a negotiation as championed by the Ohaneze,the destruction that will keep coming upon their camp will be unimaginable.
Btw we should be talking about how your region intends to be free from your Boko Haram brothers, created by your NE leaders �
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

You are going to end up drawing more curse upon your head if you keep tagging Igbo along with that occult ipob �.
I will join in supporting others for the call to him receiving a fair trial,but you see his occutic group they are done for.
If they do not embrace a negotiation as championed by the Ohaneze,the destruction that will keep coming upon their camp will be unimaginable.
Btw we should be talking about how your region intends to be free from your Boko Haram brothers, created by your NE leaders �

You are the one already under a curse. Negotiation with ohaneze? Ohaneze agent, You know where to find ipob, reconcile with them and lead them to the negotiation. Stop appealing to me my friend, channel your frustrations to the appropriate quarters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

You are the one already under a curse. Negotiation with ohaneze? Ohaneze agent, You know where to find ipob, reconcile with them and lead them to the negotiation. Stop appealing to me my friend, channel your frustrations to the appropriate quarters.

Cursed demon from futa-djalon ��why should I be appealing to a fulani man whose region has more than enough unresolved problems??.
You don't have sense at all��
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Cursed demon from futa-djalon ��why should I be appealing to a fulani man whose region has more than enough unresolved problems??.
You don't have sense at all��

I'm done with you just like I'm done with your other moniker on the other thread.
You exposed yourself too early and your intentions are now moribund.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

I'm done with you just like I'm done with your other moniker on the other thread.
You exposed yourself too early and your intentions are now moribund.

Other moniker lol��You have been trashed.
You have been put to shame already ��
Pretentious taquiya demon from futa-djalon.
I am done with you I have no business with a fulani deceptive demon like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Aworis Are The Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba / Tinubu Delivered The Hardest Political Jabs Today In Delta State. / BREAKING:: Massive IPOB No Election Demonstration In The South East. Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.