Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners (30279 Views)

Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) / Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', / Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Amagite(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Big brother Naija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke, has launched her charity organization, The Mercy Eke Foundation, and she is set to give out N5million to a few business owners.

Mercy made this announcement with a video on her Instagram page where she talked about her first project.

The Mercy Eke Foundation is finally here���

I have always wanted to give back, and I’m glad I can finally make this dream of mine a reality.

The Mercy Eke Foundation is a charity organization and we would be helping different group of people from time to time.

From struggling business owners, to sick people who can’t afford their bills, to single mothers, to widows, to students who are struggling with their fees in school, to kids on the streets, and more.

For our first project tagged #MEFWithBusinessOwners, we would be giving out N5million, to help a few business owners who are struggling or have brilliant business ideas but have no money to start up.

To be a benefactor, all you have to do is upload a creative 1 minute video on your Instagram, telling and showing us what you do or what you want to do. Post with the hashtag #MEFWithBusinessOwners and tag @mercyekefoundation

Our team will make a selection for the final pick.

I wish you all good luck...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQ0bkS0BiKh/?utm_medium=copy_link

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
I love women that are independent with focus
Thumbs up mercy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by InsideLove(f): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
cheesy.. Mazi dey wait for your grant .........

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Clitocurrency market is the largest market in the world.
All thanks to sissies and simps worldwide who keep investing massively in a business with zero ROI.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by HEAVEN4444: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
angry
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
grin
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Ever8090: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
I want the grant..
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by benweezy: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
K
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by revived: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na Cash Out

Sharp Girl

She Go Soon Dae Collect Grants
Dae Use The Money Ball

Dae Use Her NGO account collect int'l wire

E Dun Be.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by shegzhkn: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
hmmmmm.

Foundation, Lol.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Shuzzi(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Interesting
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by sematec(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
some of our politicians don see where to hide money

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Jeremy123(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nice one mercy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by edimalo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
good one, she is still trying to stay relevant in the game.

Lagos a place where IKEDC has made electricity bill more than house rent or how do you explain a bill of NGN 151,353 in 2 months for a 2 bedroom apartment.
How much is rent of the building that you are bringing this exaggerated bill for 2 months.
The place is residential and doesn't have any commercial activities in it.
Finally I was able to get some form of justice and it was reduce to less than NGN 39,000 for the two months.
see my story

https://www.nairaland.com/6516871/ikedc-fradulent-overbilling-scam-activities#101054639

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Springboot: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
The easiet way to make money has a woman in the country is to setup a foudation so you can get free donation and also help politicians launder money.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
grin she cute tho .this girl fine walai

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Antoeni(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jamaican man was making love with his wife for the 1st time.He suddenly screamed"jah bless"and ran out of the room & poured water on his wife's private parts .The frightened wife shouted "watagwan "what you rasta man do that 4? The man answered ,Bomboclat woman this thing too sweet me gwan dilute it , remember me diabetic.sweet things nah good for mi Rastaman
TGIF

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by benweezy: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Beautiful lady with gud heart
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by homealone00: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
grin
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Dicedpineappple(f): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
My beautiful Mercy...

Well done baby

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Bunnatex(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
I see people honestly praising her charitable acts.
I see someone openly saying negative things about the grant.
I see someone or persons asking how she earns her money.
I see people dragging ethnicity on the topic.
I see someone insulting Mercy Eke.
I see someone defending Mercy from the said insult.
I see someone advertising his product.

This I've seen GHOST_PROPHET

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Shuzzi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Antoeni:
Jamaican man was making love with his wife for the 1st time.He suddenly screamed"jah bless"and ran out of the room & poured water on his wife's private parts .The frightened wife shouted "watagwan "what you rasta man do that 4? The man answered ,Bomboclat woman this thing too sweet me gwan dilute it , remember me diabetic.sweet things nah good for mi Rastaman
TGIF
Very Funny

40 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by JerryQ: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good one.

It takes a lot of guts and wits to do this.

I celebrate Her
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by EmmaLege: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
9ice grin
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by tundeport(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
I fall in love with this beautiful sister,am Uber driver,I need a startup too just,1,5million,for Camry, finish,I will help others too, keep it up sister..... good news

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Nuelito: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nice one...more greater heights to her
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Wealthyone: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
The best way to loot in Nigeriaa.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Asadujames202(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
I want to ejarculate inside your vulvar

Regardless,
Nice to see
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Ceenachi: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
This same person that got angry when Airtel told them that they will use the money they won for charity is the one lunching NGO to feed people. This is pure eye service and I believe she did this for her selfish interest
Let's see how long it will last. No hate just an observation

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Prince Odi Okojie Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.