Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners (30277 Views)

Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) / Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', / Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by KiNg0G: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
To wash fraud money for this our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Freelane33(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Smart ass . Money laundry in process

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Iceyjayz: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
That's so thoughtful of her
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by PussyKing(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Foundations in Nigeria is an underground business venture.

She will use her foundation to get massive donations from sugar daddies and then use small to give out and the rest na her own grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Adelove2020: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ceenachi:
This same person that got angry when Airtel told them that they will use the money they won for charity is the one lunching NGO to feed people. This is pure eye service and I believe she did this for her selfish interest
Let's see how long it will last. No hate just an observation
Spot on !!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy.. Mazi dey wait for your grant .........

Next time connect your brains before coming online it's important
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Elidrisy20: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
light099:
Clitocurrency market is the largest market in the world.
All thanks to sissies and simps worldwide who keep investing massively in a business with zero ROI.
one of the great investor is in the hands of DSS.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by ZooOga: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Foundation = Tax Shelter. She is rubbing elbows with the crafty class. If you know, you know. grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Ayo2004: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
All these is just to get more oyel money from our polithiefcians grin

Any sensible person knows this

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by bigcasava1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Amagite:
Big brother Naija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke, has launched her charity organization, The Mercy Eke Foundation, and she is set to give out N5million to a few business owners.

Mercy made this announcement with a video on her Instagram page where she talked about her first project.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQ0bkS0BiKh/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kai! Our girls are beautiful.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Temptee101(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Antoeni:
Jamaican man was making love with his wife for the 1st time.He suddenly screamed"jah bless"and ran out of the room & poured water on his wife's private parts .The frightened wife shouted "watagwan "what you rasta man do that 4? The man answered ,Bomboclat woman this thing too sweet me gwan dilute it , remember me diabetic.sweet things nah good for mi Rastaman
TGIF

grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Elizkid: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Shuzzi:
Very Funny

cheesy grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by simhosting: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by IamGreen1(f): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ceenachi:
This same person that got angry when Airtel told them that they will use the money they won for charity is the one lunching NGO to feed people. This is pure eye service and I believe she did this for her selfish interest

My dear when I saw the pictures, it shocked me cause I watched the bbn show and she was in the same group with vee, Laycon and Nengi. Big brother made announcement that their group won, they were happy then bb said they will use the money for charity, she became angry
So you see why I don't believe/trust this her gesture

She's not in the same set with the people you mentioned, her set are Tacha, Frodd, Mike etc She won while Mike is the 1st runner up.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Thermodynamics(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy.. Mazi dey wait for your grant .........
You are a fool and that's the truth, no matter how much you denial it.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by ugochukwufrenzy: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ceenachi:

My dear when I saw the pictures, it shocked me cause I watched the bbn show and she was in the same group with vee, Laycon and Nengi. Big brother made announcement that their group won, they were happy then bb said they will use the money for charity, she became angry
So you see why I don't believe/trust this her gesture
lolz,so mercy been de laycon set

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by neyyoh: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
These girl's should open clothing lines their lunatic fans will trend and buy.

We need industries in Nigeria and should squeeze it out whenever opportunities presents.

We need factories that can employ 3k people at once all over the country making scalable products at affordable African price's.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Kingrefreshed: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
light099:
All thanks to sissies and simps worldwide who keep investing massively in a business with zero ROI.

Did you just say "Clitocurrency??

The day you will die I will just be there eating rice up and down till you wake up and walk me out of there. grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is really commendable. That's if you don't have another motive to lure the young into O-business.

If you know, you know cool
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Omoslim26: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Shuzzi:
Very Funny

Broda help the nigga laugh small nah��
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by efonat(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Well, it's a good initiative but my fear is that stealing someone's Idea and financing the business for yourself. Leaving the original owner frustrated and locked out.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by FashionCookie(f): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
No be only foundation, na lintel. Anything to stay relevant.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by FashionCookie(f): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Shuzzi:
Very Funny

Lol...I swear.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by RPG2020(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Antoeni:
Jamaican man was making love with his wife for the 1st time.He suddenly screamed"jah bless"and ran out of the room & poured water on his wife's private parts .The frightened wife shouted "watagwan "what you rasta man do that 4? The man answered ,Bomboclat woman this thing too sweet me gwan dilute it , remember me diabetic.sweet things nah good for mi Rastaman
TGIF

Wagwan

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by kay29000(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
light099:

Well, at least she is giving back some of that money...not like the others that use it all on frivolous things.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by kay29000(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Antoeni:
TGIF

Hahahaha!!! I love the way Jamaicans talk...and this story is actually funny.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by ofiko123(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nice one.. Kudos to mercy eke on the launching of her new foundation.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Forget o, na all this foundations them dey use wash dirty money
If you know you know
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by imagrg(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Even loss of initial capital.
light099:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out / Mercy Johnson & Prince Odi Okojie Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.