Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? (21736 Views)

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by TemiGod(f): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Was your B.Sc final year project of any use to you during/after school?

Did it help you any way, maybe during an interview etc?

Don’t air me pls�

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by shawante(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
After all the headache wey my supervisor give me that year my project was and is of no use to me now

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by inyangd4: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yes, mine was useful to me.
By the grace of God it was published in a reputable journal.

While job hunting, it was one of my achievements and I got a lot of commendation from it. It helped me in getting the job I am on now!

241 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by TemiGod(f): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
shawante:
After all the headache wey my supervisor give me that year my project was and is of no use to me now

Wow...so sorry about that. Sadly, some supervisors make it so interesting for the student also and so there is no ginger to even out in more efforts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by TemiGod(f): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
inyangd4:
Yes, mine was useful to me.
By the grace of God it was published in a reputable journal.

While job hunting, it was one of my achievements and I got a lot of commendation from it. It helped me in getting the job I am on now!

Awesome! This is really nice!!
Can you say what your project was about and what led you to choose it?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by TemiGod(f): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
sad
if you are seeing this, kindly give your comments. cc lalasticlala ishilove seun

1 Like

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Ishilove: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oh yes. At least I got to research on why Robert Mugabe dragged Zimbabwe back several centuries

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Hahjascho(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
TemiGod:

Don’t air me pls�
The best step you can take is to get it published.

Having a published journal makes scholarship application less difficult, as well as other benefits.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by TemiGod(f): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ishilove:
Oh yes. At least I got to research on why Robert Mugabe dragged Zimbabwe back several centuries

grin grin grin
Now this is funny! grin

Someone needs to research why Buhari is dragging us several centuries back

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
That's if you don't have a supervisor that will be angry at you for doing your own project. Only in Naija do they try to victimise both Olodo and Efiko... grin

Had to abandon a project I worked on (venture capital) cos the project supervisor was angry I didn't pay him to do it. Still hurts till this day... cry

10 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by richmond500: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Anyways, thanks to google, Wikipedia and whoever invented copy and paste, my project was done and dusted.

But na like this my own take end.

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Rahkman: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Ceenachi: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Obasanjoslim:
you people will just be asking useless questions...I don't blame you , I blame seun and nairaland becos it has lost it s value

Ah swear
Sometimes I wonder hw tins reach front page undecided

3 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Darkseid(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mine wasn't even tested on the day of defence; it really pained me, even though I got a good grade in the project, I felt like all the time and money I spent was wasted.

A fellow classmate bought a new 200W solar panel for his project plus spent another 150k on building his device but it wasn't tested as well. He tried to go with the solar panel, at least to return it but HOD refused; after our results were out, my guy go where department pack the project works go carry his solar panel.

Even our project report were thrown to one corner, this country sucks abeg.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Gudguyonly: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin cheesy embarassed

50 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
angry
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by BigDawsNet: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
mine was very useful...

Me and my partner developed a program application softwares for Students Record Management System...

Still in use till today..

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Factfinder1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
They all ended in the school dustbin and sincerely I've forgotten what my project topic was all about since it was a copy and paste nonsense in a Nigerian institution that was just a waste of time and money

10 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Yemmysworld91: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yes
I majored in philosophy and minored in history.
My project topic was ' The social contract theory and the Nigerian almagamation of 1914'. In the project I argued that no one can lay claim to be Nigerian like some will call themselves English or German. I further posited that, most countries in the world are artificial creation; however, they've all found ways to live together.
Hence, I suggested that Nigeria should be restructured into a confederation like we have it in Switzerland.
I wrote this before Buhari, call for restructuring and before the likes of Kanu and Igboho came up with their moves.
Unfortunately, life hustle don make me a lazy writer.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by dmbb: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2021

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Obasanjoslim: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
TemiGod:

Don’t air me pls�
people will just be asking useless questions...I don't blame you , I blame seun and nairaland becos it has lost it s value

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by tunjijones(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
It was wen I finished university I found out it was a waste of time.

I practically wasted five years of my life studying bullshit in a Nigerian university.

After school I had to start afresh. I had to learn how to make money and stay independent all on my own.

I have never really used what I studied in school to earn a living.

I don't know about you... But for me, I think I wasted my time going to a university in Nigeria.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by saphiere(f): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
TemiGod:

Don’t air me pls�
Mine would be of use to the generation coming after me. Mine would lead to a revolution that would bring a woman into power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Nuelito: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Here to learn from em ogas
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by NewDawn2O21: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by SenorFax(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yeah

I got to publish it in a standard journal.
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by SpatialKing(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yes it isl...

I still apply the following models at my place of work

Semi virogram
Unsupervised classification
QQ Data normalization
Geographic Weighted Overlay

4 Likes

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by MrMcJay(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wrote my project on the laws guiding Financing Energy Projects, today I'm into real Estate Estate and investment law.
My project helped me secure an internship in one of the top 3 law firms in Nigeria but I followed my passion and I'm into Real Estate.

So, my undergrad project helped me in the initial years of my career but currently it is not of use.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by 24kmagic: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unizik Admission Status Is Fully Out. No More Admission Is Still In Progress For Admitted Ones / 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall / First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.