Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? (21727 Views)

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by tunjijones(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Pathetic!
So, bro what you doing presently to earn a living for yourself?

I am a cyber and network security expert.
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by tunjijones(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

What did you study in school

Funny enough, i studied computer science in the uni. We never for once use the computer lab for practical.

Universities in Nigeria is so messed up.
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2021
tunjijones:

Funny enough, i studied computer science in the uni. We never for once use the computer lab for practical.

Universities in Nigeria is so messed up.
Na wa oo....... Guess a skill you learnt is what's sustaining you now?

Or you're a bomber like slawomirr my Gee grin
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Oshokalo: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Obasanjoslim:
people will just be asking useless questions...I don't blame you , I blame seun and nairaland becos it has lost it s value
na u dey give useless reply if u don't know,do u even know many graduate who don't even have a befeiting job to their qualification
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Johnboom: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2021
tunjijones:
It was wen I finished university I found out it was a waste of time.

I practically wasted five years of my life studying bullshit in a Nigerian university.

After school I had to start afresh. I had to learn how to make money and stay independent all on my own.

I have never really used what I studied in school to earn a living.

I don't know about you... But for me, I think I wasted my time going to a university in Nigeria.
How pls ? Which work are you doing now.
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Aquifer vulnerability assessment using electrical resistivity survey at Agbára, South Western Nigeria.
With the monies, resources and energy spent on my project in university. My supervisor used our data and write up in the journal he published but he reference us as Co_publishers..
The project if properly applied would help many in their underground water search especially in places like Lagos and environments. The overburden on our Wells and boreholes are very essentials in having good and potable water source. Also in Environmental impacts Assessment for filling stations, pipelines construction..
It was a nice idea but I'll be lying that many people are using their project after school..
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by subcbouy: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
When a mechanical lecturer will have to contact road side mechanic for vehicle dynamic and pollution practical, I give up on Nigerian university. Even students have to pay some huge amount for the so-called practical gringringrin
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by tunjijones(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Na wa oo....... Guess a skill you learnt is what's sustaining you now?

Or you're a bomber like slawomirr my Gee grin

Am too exposed to be a yahoo boy when there are other several legit way to make money online.

I am a system security expert.
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by meobizy(f): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Hmm. My first supervisor adviced me to pay him to run the thesis. He copypasted somebody’s work and defended me on the day. When it came the time to run things myself for grad school, I found the work difficult so submitted a 70% complete job, earning the least possible pass mark. Me and school are enemies till I find a legitimate reason to go through the process again.
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Weneda(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2021
I would say it has helped me but i am really happy each time i remember my project topic. I studied Philosophy and my topic was "Hannah Arendt On Violence vis a vis the quest for political power through violence in Nigeria". This project topic made me read widely during my research and i most say this is what is happening in our country today. I still have it on my phone, flash and library till day.
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by Thunday1005(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2021
It is not of any use.

Can't even remember I did project sef
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by toygod2: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
My Bsc final year project has not been useful but it's helpful such that, it formed the basis of my understanding of any major practical I did in my course of study.
Re: Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? by PrettySmart(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2021
inyangd4:
My project was about synthesis of silver nanoparticles.
It didn't choose it but my supervisor gave me to topic. I was just looked forward to make the best of it.

Hello...
Was your project on invitro or invivo assay?

I would like you to elucidate on how to prepared the concentration and dose...

I'm working on silver nanoparticles too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Thread For 2014 GCE Candidates / Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures / Unilorin Post Ume Latest News- The Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.