Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? (3881 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier (N95,000) Vs Camon 12 (N53,500) Speed Test (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by mattmogan88: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2021
The phone is good but the pricing killed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by skywalker240(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2021
Eyanbahose:
that wasn't your initial point. You said Phantom X isn't a good device. That's what you literally meant.
Sir, i didn't said the PHANTOM X isn't a good device, I SAID THE MAKERS OF PHANTOM X ARE THE CON ARTIST

Jeez

1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by skywalker240(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2021
mattmogan88:
Ding

Cc Eyanbahose
Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Mohbola(f): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=skywalker240 post=103851351][/quote] Yes grin
Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by AmadorSays: 4:23am On Jul 30, 2021
i am saying people will happily buy the Phantom X for that amount just for the design, if you cannot afford it, please leave it for those who can.
skywalker240:

So are you saying now it's justifiable to say that the design is one of the reasons it was retailed for 230k?
Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by AmadorSays: 4:24am On Jul 30, 2021
nope the pricing didnt kill nothing, everything has literally added money now, if this phone had been out some 2-3 years ago definitely it wouldnt have been this expensive.
mattmogan88:
Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by mattmogan88: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2021
AmadorSays:
nope the pricing didnt kill nothing, everything has literally added money now, if this phone had been out some 2-3 years ago definitely it wouldnt have been this expensive.

Bros this phone is over priced, believe it or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Jacku: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
ZesusHVWritter:

30% of Nigerians know Redmi, 40% of smartphone users in the world know Xiaomi, 70% of Asia users know Xiaomi, 99% of Chinese smartphone users know Xiaomi.

2 in every 20 smartphone user in Nigeria users a Xiaomi device.

Elites smartphone users use Xiaomi, oppo, Vivo, Oneplus, Samsung and Apple flagship devices.
Everything is wrong with the Phantom X, the device is a bad choice. From chipset to price, it's an embarrassing roll of lies.

Your point is hereby declared void and pointless by me. Before you argue with the above stated facts, kindly know I Am the ZesusHV you may have been hearing about, and I enjoy enlightening those who must leave their dark paths.
youre a very funny human, you stated facts without source and I should believe your 'facts' cos you're ZesusHV. You are indeed a very very funny individual. Rubbish! Even the nonsense take on 2 out of every 20 smartphone user in Nigeria uses Xiaomi shows that you know absolutely nothing
Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Jacku:
youre a very funny human, you stated facts without source and I should believe your 'facts' cos you're ZesusHV. You are indeed a very very funny individual. Rubbish! Even the nonsense take on 2 out of every 20 smartphone user in Nigeria uses Xiaomi shows that you know absolutely nothing
For your 2 out of every 20 smartphone user in Nigeria evidence, check the xiaomi thread, or visit slot or any major retailer of smartphone in Nigeria for more evidence.

The Redmi10 is launching soon, but it's already a hit. Why? Simple, It's xiaomi smiley.. From chipset to battery, build and pricing... All hit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Jacku: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
ZesusHVWritter:

For your 2 out of every 20 smartphone user in Nigeria evidence, check the xiaomi thread, or visit slot or any major retailer of smartphone in Nigeria for more evidence.

The Redmi10 is launching soon, but it's already a hit. Why? Simple, It's xiaomi smiley.. From chipset to battery, build and pricing... All hit.
from your first paragraph, that's the yardstick to measure your 2 out of every 20 Nigerian uses Xiaomi? You need proper orientation in how to present a case you this marketer. Okay, if u follow your analogy, the remaining 18 out of the every 20 Nigerians nko? Which phone are they using?

1 Like

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Jacku:
from your first paragraph, that's the yardstick to measure your 2 out of every 20 Nigerian uses Xiaomi? You need proper orientation in how to present a case you this marketer. Okay, if u follow your analogy, the remaining 18 out of the every 20 Nigerians nko? Which phone are they using?
The remaining 18 is your task to know. Na only xiaomi concern me. Oh and it has increased to 2.5/20.

Slots, jumia, konga etc trades has been collated.
Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Jacku: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
ZesusHVWritter:

The remaining 18 is your task to know. Na only xiaomi concern me. Oh and it has increased to 2.5/20.

Slots, jumia, konga etc trades has been collated.
its obviously Tecno na. Almost every household uses TECNO.
Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Freelancerx: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jacku:
its obviously Tecno na. Almost every household uses TECNO.
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] / How To Borrow Money From Opay / Ntel 4G LTE Data Plan Compared With Mtn 3G & U.S. T-mobile 4G LTE Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.