Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Subsidy Grant By Federal Government - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Subsidy Grant By Federal Government (443 Views)

EZFarming: Adewale Oparinde Wins Grant With His Agrictech Company / "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria / Ikpeazu Promises N1m Grant For Investment In Ranches, Animal Husbandry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subsidy Grant By Federal Government by OscarJaden(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders,this message pop up this morning on my phone and I don't remember applying anything as such

Please has anyone received this type of message today?,if yes any link to complete this registration?

Thank you.

Re: Subsidy Grant By Federal Government by Ahmback(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
A friend of mine in school literally showed this same thing to me today in our practical laboratory.
He said he applied for it during the lockdown, so op think well and try to recall.
Re: Subsidy Grant By Federal Government by OscarJaden(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ahmback:
A friend of mine in school literally showed this same thing to me today in our practical laboratory.
He said he applied for it during the lockdown, so op think we'll and try to recall.
Did your friend tell you if he has any link to complete the bank verification please?
Re: Subsidy Grant By Federal Government by Ahmback(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
OscarJaden:
Did your friend tell you if he has any link to complete the bank verification please?
no.

But they told him to wait till 07/07/2021 for completion of registration
Re: Subsidy Grant By Federal Government by OscarJaden(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ahmback:
no.

But they told him to wait till 07/07/2021 for completion of registration
Thanks bro i though appreciate

You can please hit me up incase he tell you anything again thanks

Re: Subsidy Grant By Federal Government by Ahmback(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
OscarJaden:
Thanks bro i though appreciate

You can please hit me up incase he tell you anything again thanks

alright man.
I will, definitely wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Simba Agric And Power Products (irrigation And Machineries) / Garri Business Is More Lucrative Than Crude Oil / What Kind Of Animal Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.