Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Advice To My Fellow Guys In The Hood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To My Fellow Guys In The Hood (449 Views)

Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married / Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To My Fellow Guys In The Hood by Moxil(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Relationship with someone you love is one of the best thing that comfort you during the period of the relationship....that's when the two party really understand themselves
I can't just imagining myself feeling love like how it use to be during my school days in the polytechnic...it was wow, staying together with my babe during the Hnd program was wow...

It get bleeped up when we are out of the institution, with all the love we showed ourselves thinking that everything will end that way

Little did I know that there are loves that fade
Re: Advice To My Fellow Guys In The Hood by lilvicky68(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Looking for the advice here..nawa oh
Re: Advice To My Fellow Guys In The Hood by davomaster(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
So what's the advice ?
Re: Advice To My Fellow Guys In The Hood by Elizkid: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: Advice To My Fellow Guys In The Hood by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Moxil Kill yourself

Introvet
Re: Advice To My Fellow Guys In The Hood by Savedday: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: Advice To My Fellow Guys In The Hood by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Out sight is out of mind...

Often togetherness is only meant for Siamese twins

(1) (Reply)

.... / Arsenal Fans Where Chasing Me In My Dream With Guns / Naija Policeman Was Assaulting Woman And Calling Her Ashawo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.