Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 (31042 Views)

UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM / Premier League 2021/22 Fixtures Released / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by OAM4J: 7:39pm On May 25, 2022
Ibime:

FA Cup place is based on league position

There are 1,000 players trying to get into a 24 team tournament. It can't be done on FA Cup alone.

With that said, you are being relegated to Carling Cup next season

You think say you wise

Congratulations Ibime!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 25, 2022
Abeg whenever you create league next season,make una update me.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 8:54am On May 26, 2022
Ibime:

FA Cup place is based on league position

There are 1,000 players trying to get into a 24 team tournament. It can't be done on FA Cup alone.

With that said, you are being relegated to Carling Cup next season

You think say you wise
Lies
Cups are different from league
Mukina use carling cup performance to promote top 2 into fa cup
She will rather not give out league code to those who didn't perform well or ghost(auto pilot)
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 7:27am On May 27, 2022
I think Carling Cup should serve as a lower division to FA Cup. Last 4 in FA Cup relegate and semi finalists in Carling Cup get automatic promotion.

League position shouldnt be what determines FA Cup qualification.

I made play off in FA Cup but didn't make top 50 in league. Should I be relegated?

Meanwhile 50d33q you suppose relegate tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Nobody: 8:33am On May 27, 2022
I understand why the General Nairaland League position should determine majority of the FA cup spots.

It enables good performing Managers from Nairaland (in the past season) to have a shot at the next FA cup hence bringing fresh competitions. The FA cup and Carling cup ain't a fixed competition rather they are more like how the UCL and Europa League is to the general European domestic league. Teams from across Europe qualify into the UCL and UEL due to their last season standings (except for winning finalists). Same system should be applied to Nairaland premium cups (FA and Carling).

I think Ibime's rules are fair enough.
Out of the 24 spots in the FA cup, after giving spots to past winners and the top 8 play offs teams. About 10 (deserves to even be more) should be given to new teams in the Nairaland top 20 (or top 50 if no interest) based on first come, first served principles. Same rules should be applied to the Carling Cup.

Make we all dey considerate, cos like me: I had the chance to compete in last season FA cup due to finishing around 20ish in the prior season. Same as majority of the current teams in those cups, so make selfishness nor make us deny other deserving teams a chance to compete too. If you had a bad performance last season, accept your L and improve your general league standings next time.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Ibime(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2022
GoddyOra:
I understand why the General Nairaland League position should determine majority of the FA cup spots.

It enables good performing Managers from Nairaland (in the past season) to have a shot at the next FA cup hence bringing fresh competitions. The FA cup and Carling cup ain't a fixed competition rather they are more like how the UCL and Europa League is to the general European domestic league. Teams from across Europe qualify into the UCL and UEL due to their last season standings (except for winning finalists). Same system should be applied to Nairaland premium cups (FA and Carling).

Gbam

Although rubbish managers like Iamoyindamola shouldn't panic too much. Banter and contribution to this thread is still a criteria for FA cup qualification

The loose rules are, if you finished top 50 in main league and you request code in time, you should make FA Cup. Winner of Carling Cup (both winner of playoffs and winner of regular season) should get FA Code if they apply early. If you contribute regularly to this thread and don't totally sück as a manager, you should get in. Past winners of league and FA Cup also should get code. . . . all the above contingent on applying early enough

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

Gbam

Although rubbish managers like Iamoyindamola shouldn't panic too much. Banter and contribution to this thread is still a criteria for FA cup qualification

The loose rules are, if you finished top 50 in main league and you request code in time, you should make FA Cup. Winner of Carling Cup (both winner of playoffs and winner of regular season) should get FA Code if they apply early. If you contribute regularly to this thread and don't totally sück as a manager, you should get in. Past winners of league and FA Cup also should get code. . . . all the above contingent on applying early enough
You are lucky i had a bad season that is why you are making mouth angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Trojan8(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2022
I sha need code for Carling Cup. I was there two years ago, made it to the playoffs.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2022
timbros:
I think Carling Cup should serve as a lower division to FA Cup. Last 4 in FA Cup relegate and semi finalists in Carling Cup get automatic promotion.

League position shouldnt be what determines FA Cup qualification.

I made play off in FA Cup but didn't make top 50 in league.
Should I be relegated?

Meanwhile 50d33q you suppose relegate tongue tongue
Exactly at the bolded, someone like me suck in classic league but h2h i fit die on top if not for my terrible season
You way suppose relegate last season with obiano sef they talk angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Exactly at the bolded, someone like me suck in classic league but h2h i fit die on top if not for my terrible season
You way suppose relegate last season with obiano sef they talk angry angry

grin grin

Check our h2h the past two seasons, you no top me tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2022
Raumdeuter sef suppose collect relegation. Disgrace to legend managers here tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2022
timbros:

grin grin

Check our h2h the past two seasons, you no top me tongue
Lol
How, you were battling relegation last season na
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Griffon(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

Gbam

Thank God we write articles grin

IB something came up as regards to that japa parole. I go write you before the week runs out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Lol
How, you were battling relegation last season na

I dey talk of h2h

Juices FC vs Timbros FC

tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2022
timbros:

I dey talk of h2h

Juices FC vs Timbros FC

tongue
Lmao
Na like that, then ibime no get talk because na every season i they flog am apart from this season grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by dubylhover(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2022
Congrats to ibime for winning both leagues,a legendary manager,but next season,I'm coming for the top spot cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Ibime(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
For next season entry . . . league placings

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Ibime(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
League placings

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Ibime(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
FA Cup placings

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Ibime(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Carling Cup placings

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ibime:
Carling Cup placings
How come timbros is in both Carling and fa cup
That's one person slot given away, same with mukina angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iykmora(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
iamoyindamola:

No be only them o. Check well you go see more. sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Na error wey happen then. I no even dey serious for the Carling Cup.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
iykmora:
No be only them o. Check well you go see more. sad
Really
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 6ixT8: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2022
Ibime:
Carling Cup placings
watun be ny fate me wey finish 92rd?
Arrange FAcup code fir me biko.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Ibime(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
6ixT8:

watun be ny fate me wey finish 92rd?

Arrange FAcup code fir me biko.

You have a good chance. Let's see who applies for FA Cup code
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by mumu9gerian: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Abeg carling cuo code
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by tshabalala: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Number 51 on the log and number 3 in Carling cup...... Please don't forget to send me code preferably FA cup.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iamSirPhil(m): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2022
There I am at 16th - 2525pts... First next season.

So, no price for the winner? Let's make this a paid league na. Change a few things next season, its almost here tho.

Pls do send me the codes for FA next season.

Ibime:
For next season entry . . . league placings
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2022
iamSirPhil:
There I am at 16th - 2525pts... First next season.

So, no price for the winner? Let's make this a paid league na. Change a few things next season, its almost here tho.

Pls do send me the codes for FA next season.

Exactly if we can all contribute like 2k each for about 400 entries to spice things up
Then we share the money across classic and h2h(fa cup and carling) with winner takes all policy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Oasis007(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ibime:
FA Cup placings

Really fvcked up. Was at a point in top 5 until I couldn't keep up due to busy schedules.

Coming Season gonna be burstling.... its gonna be first or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Oasis007(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Exactly if we can all contribute like 2k each for about 400 entries to spice things up
Then we share the money across classic and h2h(fa cup and carling) with winner takes all policy

For a start, we can start with 1k, that should be affordable for everyone..... and for the FA participants only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35)

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 18th October 2016 / UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws / Best Stadium In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.