Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Things I Bought For 2100 - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Things I Bought For 2100 (81928 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
hstar:

TERRORIST
Everyone don know you for Nairaland
Even the mod

No mod will answer you

Most pple don't know u are a mentally deranged person.

Abi no be u call urself woman before?

U said u no b woman again, that u are 'we'

Isn't that sign of dementia

I pity those who dey follow u

If only they know u are a Cancer

Oya switch to ur [b][/b] moniker to type rubbish

You really finish the legion of demons that sees evil and calls it good.
God bless you.
You're a real patriot

1 Like

Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by michaelbills(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
I don’t know how you do it. But it’s insane.
post=103306268:
All of us @[/b] at the market rn,
Shopping for this coming beautiful weekend,
on a [b]Barbecue Parry-Filled
level.

We will keep yall posted.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria and all.good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God no go shame us.

Guys,
Agriculture is da new Gold and Oil mines,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

#TeamLegitForLife

You are one of the few reasonable and sensible members we have on this forum
May God continue to bless the works of your hands.
It will end in praise for you.

God bless Chatinet for this great thread thr other day.
Glad to see that the hardworking and reasonable Nigerians have keyed into this already and are all making a future for their unborn kids.
For the lazy ones that will keep blaming others for their failures in life, make una continue.
Dem no dey Telli person.
Your destiny is in your hands, use it the way you want!

We Rise.

You can reel that out again Reelmi! wink

Thank you so much for the compliment.
God bless you and yours also.
May God's blessing follow you all the rest of your life.
Have a blessed Weekend ahead sir.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by doggedfighter(f): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
calcal:
and someone is making 12000/month

can that stuff of 2100 feed someone in one week?

I keep wondering where those people buy what they eat?

You noticed there's no yam or rice in what he displayed.

And you are talking of one week cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by hstar: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You really finish the legion of demons that sees evil and calls it good.
God bless you.
You're a real patriot
Thanks sir,

It's really painful, pple are suffering
Instead of us to find solution to the problem on ground

No, all he keeps shouting is 'darling daddy up and down'

And meanwhile, he's home town is located in Benue being burnt down by Fulani every single day, yet he sees it as nothing

He's a one hell of a very yeye person

He has reported me tire using his NLPoliceWoman alternate moniker

I do also report him, last last, the mod will just ignore

GOD bless you Boss.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by hstar: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Please,say the truth and shame the devil.things are hard and people are suffering.many barely eat properly.when you lie,you submit to being a child of SATAN!!!. angry
We will all send the yeye griller packing

I doubt if he has family

He is a curse to humanity, and Nairaland as a site.
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by kenzysmith: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2021
9zcollins:
they played 14 corners altogether....no deny me my percentage of the millions oo
Na me get money? Person wey carry infinix hot 10 smash for ground say he wan buy iPhone tommorow the phone dey pain me he for just dash me na

1 Like

Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2021
richmond500:
omo its N500

Are you joking?
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by Theunbothered: 12:50am On Jul 03, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
You are just lazy.

Admit it.

What's the location of your farm that was destroyed by herdsmen? You are using the challenges of others as an excuse--the Hallmark of a "Momsy thank ma".

/

More stupid talk.

Where is your own farm? Or you think anyone can just grab seeds and start planting?

In developed countries only 3 percent of the population farm, they are not starving.

The rest engage in actual jobs that drive the economy.

You are still reasoning like someone from the 1800s when the rest of the world has moved on.

A COUNTRY WHERE MOST OF THE PEOPLE FARM FOR FOOD IS A POOR, STUPID AND UNSERIOUS COUNTRY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by tradepunter: 1:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Amen buddy! They are the real enemies of the country but they don't know.

I just got to know today that one of the recommendations given my the Oputa panel was that vegetable buhari be BARRED TO NEVER HOLD ANY PUBLIC OFFICE AGAIN IN NIGERIA.

Today we now know and see why!

Waaaw seriously The removal of history is an agenda no doubt

Because history is written all over and because it's not there certain people of this country holds the majority to ransom.

Also shame on southern collaborators who took advantage of the removal of history, for their selfish gains.
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by FlutterDollar99(m): 4:44am On Jul 03, 2021
Bihari has killed Nigeria economically
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by vasel15: 4:47am On Jul 03, 2021
post=103306268:
level.

God no go shame us.

Guys,
God no go shame una

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

#TeamLegitForLife

Glad to see that the hardworking and reasonable Nigerians have keyed into this already and are all making a future for their unborn kids.
For the lazy ones that will keep blaming others for their failures in life, make una continue.
Dem no dey Telli person.

We Rise.

Is this guy really OK? I mean for real jokes apart
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by Quim2: 4:58am On Jul 03, 2021
richmond500:
And I heard ND avenger wants to bomb pipelines again and make things more difficult?

When will people learn that these guys who claim they are fighting for us are actually making things more difficult for us

Your politicians are the once doing it.
Look at this fulani herdsmen now cutting off the hands of farmers after getting tired of killing them all over the country. Who is the one farming Now? Why are the politicians protecting them abi have you ever heard of any of them Jailed?

Everyone is tired and this govt only understand violence.

Get set for terrible times ahead.
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by Enyimbamercedes: 5:34am On Jul 03, 2021
How does the ND bombing pipeline make things more difficult for you?

Does the food you eat come from pipeline? The people making food expensive are the bandits and herdsmen who destroy the crops of farmers and have stopped the people from farming out of fear.

But that isn’t the problem! Anything that threatens the revenue from oil gets the governments attention because that is where the leaders steal from. On the other hand, they are not bothered with what the people will eat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by wirinet(m): 5:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Theunbothered:

This could only be said by someone who has never farmed in their life. undecided

It is incredibly stupid and unrealistic to make a correlation between total population farming and food security.

People who farm are being killed and their crops are destroyed yet you're here talking jibberish.

Or a scammer who scams people in the guise of farming. There are many examples of them here on n Nairaland.

Abeg help me ask am how many millionaire farmers him know. Most genuine farmers I know complained of untold hardship and loss in the farming business. From fear of going to farms because of kidnappers and Fulani Herdsmen, to lack of government support, to harvesting, storage and transportation issues. The farmers are the poorest and weakest link in the agric business. The marketers and traders control the agric business and exploit the farmers to the full.
I had a friend/client lose over N5 million in the poultry business as all his birds died. He quit the agric business altogether and is preparing to relocate to Ghana with his family.

3 Likes

Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by wirinet(m): 5:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
How does the ND bombing pipeline make things more difficult for you?

Does the food you eat come from pipeline? The people making food expensive are the bandits and herdsmen who destroy the crops of farmers and have stopped the people from farming out of fear.

But that isn’t the problem! Anything that threatens the revenue from oil gets the governments attention because that is where the leaders steal from. On the other hand, they are not bothered with what the people will eat

That's why they say blacks are so myopic that they can see beyond the present.
What's does the pipelines transport and to where?
If the pipelines are blown, what happens to international oil prices and Nigeria's revenue?

If the price of petroleum products rise as a result of blown pipelines, what happens to the cost of transporting farm produce from the farms to the markets, and inflation in general?
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by Reference(m): 5:49am On Jul 03, 2021
post=103306268:
level.

God no go shame us.

Guys,
God no go shame una

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

#TeamLegitForLife

Dem no dey Telli person.

We Rise.

And what has been the role of those you have vociferously supported all these years in the face of clear indications of famine and starvation in this country.

Someone posts an outrageous bill for poverty level chops and all you can say is 'hustle', 'farm' as if God created man to live a subsistent life of rummaging around like an animal to feed off the land all the days of his life till death.

I know it is strategic to a feudal system that poverty is made as widespread as possible so that the peons have no power to challenge whatever system of chains is used to subjugate them but you and your co travellers will come to realise that as a group of so called leaders maltreat their people they weaken the nation and only make it more vulnerable to international, cross border aggression and conquest of which they too will lose out.

Just look around you and observe what the youth in other climes deploy their time and resources to do, to advance science and technology, advance the arts and creativity, advance economic strategies and new ways of growing wealth but you are proud to have your fellow citizens scrape for a living and advice them to hustle to keep head above water instead of ejecting those governing them that cannot lead by example or at worst point them in the right direction.

Are the children of those you praise on their farms right now cultivating tomatoes or spawning catfish?

You have no right to come here and lecture Nigerians on how to live. Just sober up and accept your position as constantly wrong before you lose your conscience completely.

1 Like

Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by CHoccolaTE: 5:58am On Jul 03, 2021
post=103306268:

[i][b]Guys,

Agriculture is which goldmine?
In a country where your presidents Fulani brothers and their cows just walk into peoples farms destroy their crops, if the farmers complain they get killed or mutilated or their female relatives get raped.
Why do you think food is expensive in the first place?
People cant farm because of threat of herdsmen which your president has refused to take seriously because of his nepotism. If he cannot address the issue of herdsmen let him ask for external help or step down but no. He will rather treat them with kids gloves while innocent Nigerians die everyday.
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by Reference(m): 6:03am On Jul 03, 2021
I donot know of anyone who will lay with his wife and sire a child and in the dedication will lift the child up to God Almighty and say, 'Lord make this child a great hustler, survivor, scraper of the bottom of the barrel and dogged tomato farmer'.

God created us all to prosper not to survive. Failure is an indicator of a bad system at work, pain is a sign of malady so that society can be checked out and corrected.

Even in the most prosperous agricultural communities today they will wish for a better life for their children and grand children.

Is that to much to ask from a people empowered to lead.
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by Reference(m): 6:08am On Jul 03, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Agriculture is which goldmine?
In a country where your presidents Fulani brothers and their cows just walk into peoples farms destroy their crops, if the farmers complain they get killed or mutilated or their female relatives get raped.
Why do you think food is expensive in the first place?
People cant farm because of threat of herdsmen which your president has refused to take seriously because of his nepotism. If he cannot address the issue of herdsmen let him ask for external help or step down but no. He will rather treat them with kids gloves while innocent Nigerians die everyday.

What does he think is responsible for high inflation in agri-produce. Production has fallen off a cliff due to reasons we are all too familiar with but which he closes a blind eye to and pretends does not exist like those they dance to.

1 Like

Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by Emma1Oj(m): 6:14am On Jul 03, 2021
I went to buy egg yesterday. When I heard the price I shourted.. the elderly man jus looked at me and said "They warned us but we didn't listen"

2 Likes

Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by ramatintin(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2021
That tomatoes no pass two hundred for my area here. Ph and over inflation of price.
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by alingo2013(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Luckysbab:

Where in Jos?

Can I get 1,000 bags?

1000 will get you a paint rubber of tomato
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by doggedfighter(f): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2021
nelcliff:

Hard time indeed my brother..

I'm a sister grin
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by ProfAmaben(m): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2021
[[s]quote author=richmond500 post=103298286]And I heard ND avenger wants to bomb pipelines again and make things more difficult?

When will people learn that these guys who claim they are fighting for us are actually making things more difficult for us[/quote][/s]
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by EmmaLege: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2021
richmond500:
Iif u are living in Nigeria, u are already a hardworking person, whether u later make it in life or not doesn't matter, e no easy, if u want to give up sef make u give up... God know say u don try
Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

oloun grin grin grin
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by Charly68: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Thank God you have money to buy the food ...nothing spoil
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2021
hstar:

We will all send the yeye griller packing

I doubt if he has family

He is a curse to humanity, and Nairaland as a site.

Yes. bro.
Definitely. angry
Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by afamaustin(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2021
richmond500:
Iif u are living in Nigeria, u are already a hardworking person, whether u later make it in life or not doesn't matter, e no easy, if u want to give up sef make u give up... God know say u don try
Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique
ur brain no go kill u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.