Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

How To Earn From Piggyvest daily - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Earn From Piggyvest daily (430 Views)

How To Withdraw Funds From Piggyvest Safelock Before Maturity Date / How One Can Make #10,000 And Above Daily From Piggyvest App / How To Earn From Piggyvest Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn From Piggyvest daily by Kilzfreeman(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Piggyvest is a third-party agent banking platform that was founded in December 2015 (6 years ago). Piggyvest is a safe and legit platform for saving and investing in Nigeria. It also a online platform that enable it's user to achieve three things which are :
1) To save their money on the platform and earn interest.
2) To invest their money & get return.
3) To earn their money through Referral Program.

Piggyvest Referral program is the system in which you refer an individual into the platform inorder to partake either to save their money,to invest their money and get return or also make use of piggyvest Referral program.

How To earn money through Referral Program.

1) Sign up or create an account on Piggyvest using this link
https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=13368db4951019

Note if you use the link , you will get one thousand (#1,000) immediately if you sign up.( I will also get my own one thousand (#1000) for referring you. Registration is 100% Free.

Imagine if you refer 10 people to piggyvest * 1,000 commission for the refering that means you will make 10,000 daily and will be smiling at your bank account .

How to get your referral earning

1) You should get your flex account on the platform.

2) Verify your BVN on the platform. Feel Free to do this. It is just a way of verifying your identity . Just Remember if you want to open a bank account , Bank will request for your BVN for verifying.

3) Deposit at least one hundred (#100) on your flex account ( when you are done, you can withdraw it).

It is just a way to confirm that you are human being and not a robot.

When you open the app, your referral bonus will appear on safelock and stay for some number of days.

To get your flex account number and verify your BVN

Click on flex Naria and complete the registration

Now when you register successfully

Go to Account and set / add your bank account you wish to use in receiving money from Piggyvest.

Go to My Card & Bank Setting

Add debit Card: This will help you if you want to run an automatic saving or deposit from your bank account

Withdraw Setting: Here you will add bank account where you will get your money incase you want to withdraw your money.

Believe me if you follow the instructions above and help others around you to do this , you will be smiling at your bank daily.

Hurry Up Now, Just Go to play store and download piggyvest app ,Begin to earn massively using it's Referral Program.

1 Share

Re: How To Earn From Piggyvest daily by Kilzfreeman(m): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: How To Earn From Piggyvest daily by Kilzfreeman(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
I strongly believe it answer all your questions in regards to too spending and saving of your money.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Just Withdrew 200k From My Account Help.. / Stunning Photos Of #bbnaija “shine Ya Eye” House / How to buy stocks from international companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.