Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree (978 Views)

Secession: Kanu, Igboho Should Have Gone Through NASS, Governors – Senator Misau / Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters / Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Ctorch: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
A former official of the DSS has reacted to the raid carried out by operatives of the agency on the residence of Sunda Igboho in Ibadan
– Dennis Amachree is of the opinion that the self-acclaimed Yoruba rights activist, should have joined Amotekun
– Amachree on Friday, July 2, said the weapons, charms recovered during the raid means Igboho is ready for war

Abuja - Dennis Amachree, a former assistant director with the Department of State Security (DSS) has questioned why self-acclaimed Yoruba rights activist, Sunday Igboho did not join the South-West Security Network Agency known as Amotekun.
Amachree made the disclosure while speaking on Channels Television's breakfast show, Sunrise Daily, on Friday, July 2.

The former DSS assistant director in reaction to the raid carried out by operatives on Igboho’s house in
Ibadan said with the number of weapons recovered the activist should have joined the security outfit.
DSS finally speaks on the real reason they raided Sunday Igboho's residence in a new video
Speaking further, Amachree said the loaded magazines stored in Igboho's home means he is ready for war, adding that there are peaceful ways for those going for self-determination.
He went on to note that the raid also a warning to all those who have been stockpiling arms in different parts of the country.
DSS releases photos of charms, weapons recovered from Igboho's house

https://www.legit.ng/1423237-sunday-igboho-should-have-joined-amotekun-ex-dss-official.html?fbclid=IwAR2w9LhxMGAKe4u4IKyeXZIWoW893c2zSx_t7AnLcixTsBh3nffSx4-Otaw
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Amachree.... Definitely an Ijaw man.

I may not agree with Igboho and his Political Oduduwa Nation but this Amachree and his people are kind of people that anyone should be wary of....( Ethnical DSS)

So what Amachree is insinuating is that Igboho indirectly is a terrorist.....

To dine with Ijaw according to great philosopher Robert Burke.........."long spoon is always necessary even in the dinner table of development".
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by InsideLove(f): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
smiley
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by RenaissanceGuy: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
The arms were most likely planted there or were simply taken from DSS office and paraded to the media.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Monogamy: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
He had no good intentions about the Oduduwa movement..

It has always been about the money aspect
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by AroleOduduwa2: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
I watched this man interview on channels YouTube, they asked him why the DSS stormed Igboho’s house in the middle of the night, why was an invitation not sent, he simply answered by saying because of the intel they got they needed to move swiftly. When asked about the bandit and Gumi’s claim he simply said he doesn’t know much about the topic.

We can all see that we the southerner are our own enemy, we are too many willing tools amongst us.

For all those saying he is doing this because of money, you need a mental evaluation if you don’t see the injustice perpetrated from the middle belt to the southern part of Nigeria by Fulani’s.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by mrvitalis(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:

So who has good intentions about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Monogamy: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

Less than 30% of Yorubas are aware of anything called Oduduwa republic..

If there are less awareness about the Oduduwa movement then why is Igboho and Co forcing unnecessary things?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by ProfessorBerlin(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Buhari should have join EFCC if he truly wants to fight corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Sulele04(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

[/s]
Yes shaybe the one your father donated to him undecided.

He escaped death yet this is the insensitive trash you could come up with.

Omo ale.

You will be alive when Yoruba nation stands, your likes will bale lo las las.

eishhhh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by kponkedenge(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:

If there are less awareness about the Oduduwa movement then why is Igboho and Co forcing unnecessary things?

How did you get to that stat?
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by AroleOduduwa2: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:

Some people are also not aware of the carnage that the Fulani herders are committing, this is why there are need for mega rallies, he want to create awareness

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Monogamy: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sulele04:
[s][/s]
Yes shaybe the one your father donated to him undecided.

He escaped death yet this is the insensitive trash you could come up with.

Omo ale.

You will be alive when Yoruba nation stands, your likes will bale lo las las.

eishhhh.

This crying is just too early.. You have already filled a bucket..

Should I supply you a storage tank?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Sulele04(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
mrvitalis:
It is his father Bola Tinubu that has good intentions about it.
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Monogamy: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:

Some people are also not aware of the carnage that the Fulani herders are committing, this is why there are need for mega rallies, he want to create awareness

Mega rally on something 70% are not aware of?

I mentioned we are waiting for June 3 and someone was asking me what's happening on June 3.. A lagosian for that matter..

The rally that won't yield any results, why wasting time on it?
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Sulele04(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

This crying is just too early.. You have already filled a bucket..
Should I supply you a storage tank?
[/s] Your opinion is not relevant.
Next>>>
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Monogamy: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
kponkedenge:

How did you get to that stat?

May be I even exaggerated the 30% self.. Less than 20%
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Monogamy: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sulele04:
[s][/s]
My opinion is not relevant.

Next>>>

None of the things you have been saying on NL ever get closed to the reality on ground..

You are a living witness to things I have supported...

Fixed for you
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Sulele04(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

None of the things you have been saying on NL ever get closed to the reality on ground..

You are a living witness to things I have supported...

Fixed for you
[/s]
Bask in your ignorance.

You know nothing, yet act like you know it all.

Tommorow is here we would see if the Yoruba nation is a joke or reality.
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Monogamy: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sulele04:
[s][/s]
Bask in your ignorance.

You know nothing, yet act like you know it all.

Tommorow is here we would see if the Yoruba nation is a joke or reality.

I know nothing yet things I have been supporting have been the real deal while the things I have been against have been DOA..

You are a living witness Sulele04..

Whenever I am talking, you should keep shut
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Sulele04(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

I know nothing yet things I have been supporting have been the real deal while the things I have been against have been DOA..

You are a living witness Sulele04..

Whenever I am talking, you should keep shut
[/s]
Trash talker.

Mr. I know it all.

Your slave master bola ojuyobo Tinubu will get disgraced in Apc, he won't be able to fall back on Yoruba natin because the train would have left him.

Mark this down.
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Monogamy: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sulele04:
[s][/s]
Trash talker.

Mr. I know it all.

Your slave master bola ojuyobo Tinubu will get disgraced in Apc, he won't be able to fall back on Yoruba natin because the train would have left him.

Mark this down.

You have been presented with facts which are undeniable..

Tell us one course you have ever supported and came to reality.. Good music no be by loudness
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Monogamy: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Delusional fool. Speak for your cursed arewa.

Why are so many people in pain for Friday, when the weekend is about to start.. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Sulele04(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:

You have been presented with facts which are undeniable..

Tell us one course you have ever supported and came to reality.. Good music no be by loudness
I support Yoruba nation because I am an omo oko Yoruba.

Yoruba nation will be a reality.
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by Sulele04(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Delusional fool. Speak for your cursed arewa.
He has been exposed time, and time again to be a Fulani Bororo.

One of those that migrated to Yoruba land as a refugee, learnt our language, and start claiming what they are not.
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree by theFilmtric: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sulele04:

I support Yoruba nation because I am an omo oko Yoruba.

Yoruba nation will be a reality.
What is Omo ọkọ yoruba? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow! Real Reason Yorubas Will Not Vote For Peter Obi / Shocking! How & Why Uche Nwosu Was Stopped, (lessons For Soludo) / The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.