Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) (48070 Views)

University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by bangging(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
AkwaCross people and cultism

They never chop bellefull, but they re always doing kush
na your papa dey feed them? Hv you seen any Akwa cross man on street begging ?

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
bangging:
na your papa dey feed them? Hv you seen any Akwa cross man on street begging ?

Yes I have. Also the better ones among them are everywhere in my estate doing house help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by atonement12: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

What civil war? No Igbo will take bullets for you betrayers ever again.

It will be a full on Fulani invasion to take over Afonja land for good and your kinsmen will be enslaved forever.
Oh! So you are one of the ESN deranged micreants? No wonder! wink
Don't worry, when they start dropping bombs in the East before the year is over, we will continue this discussion. Anuofia!
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2021
What will it profit you, to join this kind of lifely problem.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by bangging(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Yes I have. Also the better ones among them are everywhere in my estate doing house help
is doing house help a crime now?

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2021
atonement12:
Oh! So you are one of the ESN deranged micreants? No wonder! wink
Don't worry, when they start dropping bombs in the East before the year is over, we will continue this discussion. Anuofia!

With the way its going, Afonja land will go down this month.
You are surrounded. Your defender has fled in shame & abandoned you.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Worse fate awaits Sunday Igboho when able men of the DSS led by our gallant female commander apprehends him.

The bastard will be shot on sight!
Where were you when sense was being distributed?

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2021
bangging:
is doing house help a crime now?

Cultism is
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2021
donsheddy1:
Where were you when sense was being distributed?

I was hunting Igboho the terrorist to kill him
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by IranianSea: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Do cultists live long enough to graduate?
Of course yes! GK xy^2
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by atonement12: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

With the way its going, Afonja land will go down this month.
You are surrounded. Your defender has fled in shame & abandoned you.
You wish! grin
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2021
This is so unlike UNIUYO
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by bangging(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Cultism is
am not suprise... the only tribe that can poo in a paint rubber even when theres a water system at home... I rest my case...
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Lancer47(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2021
But who still dey do cult for this Era.
undecided
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2021
bangging:
am not suprise... the only tribe that can poo in a paint rubber even when theres a water system at home... I rest my case...

AkwaCross people do that alot. Don't be surprised bra. Na part of their lifestyle

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Adabestseason(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2021
This is no longer cult activities,every detail of how it started is stated here,from this information the university knows those that are involved,because of hands of management being cobwebbed nothing much will happen.It may be a struggle over a girl because this is the nature of cult activities in nigeria university.No cult names,no name of the murdered student everything shrouded in secrecy.No designing of machines,no foreign university partnership,other universities are attracting grants from foreign sources but this none of such but cult-bravo

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2021
cescky:
angry

Nigeria is filled with animals..

How do you expect a human to be ruler.. Hence you're president is a mad cow..

Universities are micro societies.. What obtains in universities is what obtains in real society.. That whay Zuckerberg tested facebooks in school prior to introducing it to the world.. It can never be well in Nigeria.. Its not a curse.. Just take a que from what happens in schools.. These animals called cultists have members in the national assembly etc..

Stanley tookie started crips(a major American gang) .. He was arrested and killed by the system.. Wole soyinka etc brought this nonsense.. But idiots in this land worship him.. Smh..

Fools they call themselves neo black rubbish.. Cowards.. Fulani illiterates are butchering people.. You lot cant do nada, when its a fellow student even your brother belonging to another foolish set of cultists.. You want to go kill him, because of arguments are you cultists not cursed? Am not asking, am saying so

Nigeria go better? Its a lie.. They say innocent blood cries out for vengeance.. If this is true you think it will be wells with this useless land.. Nigeria problem is spiritual.. Spiritual wickedness.. And that spirit lives in 90 of una
Woke Soyinka brought a fraternity system which is practised in the country you praised in your posts. Stop insulting him, he never knew that it would turn to gangsterism. I've never seen the Pyrates frat killing and maiming people.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by sageb: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2021
rowland545:
Uni uyo use to b a peaceful sch during magraete Ekpo's time....nah instant expulsion get u when u r caught.

Now I don't know wat is happening.... They better arrest the situation fast...I hate this bastards.

I think shoot at sight order should b declared for cultist...no diff BTW them and heardsmen

mma ekpo was a strict disciplinarian
engineering students dislike her for her rules
remember june 12 2013

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
bro4u:
Klans and Mafians doing wonders

I thought its axe
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by VEXT: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

I need my brain to be Fixed
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Albertone(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
SegFault:

Woke Soyinka brought a fraternity system which is practised in the country you praised in your posts. Stop insulting him, he never knew that it would turn to gangsterism. I've never seen the Pyrates frat killing and maiming people.

Ask those that were undergraduates in the 70s and 80s.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Asuwoona: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by SchoolGate: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
AkwaCross people and cultism

They never chop bellefull, but they re always doing kush
patrick enyum shut your fucking mouth there patlex
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by adonis89(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
E no go pass mumu aromate and blak Axe. These two terrorist groups that should b banned, the FG is banning Twitter
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
SchoolGate:

patrick enyum shut your fucking mouth there patlex

Is Patrick enyum ur father?
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Panda7(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
why cultism
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by cescky(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
SegFault:

See them...

Good for nothing youths..

Crips was formed for protection..

Shut your trap.. What impact has fraternity on your life or the american economy?

Keep lickiing ass, you'd be going round in circles.. The malcom x, martin Luther kings etc.. You see legacies they left? Hope you're intelligent enough to get my points.. Your god soyinka did see these to emulate.. Also hope you're know enough to know he was called chief priest and or sort of devilish aliases.. But you're here supporting him, keep riding his deek.. Because you were there when they formed it.. You expect him to own up to the armed robbery children and all sorts of vagabonds his useless ideas have produced?
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Never!
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by temitope27(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
yes we do
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Shugafree(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
rowland545:
Uni uyo use to b a peaceful sch during magraete Ekpo's time....nah instant expulsion get u when u r caught.

Now I don't know wat is happening.... They better arrest the situation fast...I hate this bastards.

I think shoot at sight order should b declared for cultist...no diff BTW them and heardsmen

Prof. comfort ekpo u meant to say.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) / Nigeria Junior Secondary School English & Maths Exam Papers In 1946 / Python Chases Students Of Novena University, Ogume, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.