Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Did We Do To Deserve All This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did We Do To Deserve All This? (283 Views)

Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did We Do To Deserve All This? by Christianashitt(f): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
I don't even know where to start from as I 'm just confused and depressed. School just started and I now have to fend for myself now that my parents are not capable of doing that anymore.
Mum is down with Bone Cancer and the whole expenses is telling on dad. Her numerous tests has drained the little money we have left. Doctors are asking for 2 million for her treatment and that we have to act fast.
I hardly go for classes nowadays as i roam streets looking for jobs I could do to earn money and hold body and soul together.
Where on Earth do I get 2 million when we can't even fend for ourselves?. God why us?. Why me?. How can my mum be cured and made whole again?
Please help me fellow Nairalnders
I don't want to lose my mum

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mosquito Net Drop Down 5,500 / Foreign Used 2009 Toyota Camry / Living Besides Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.