Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Was Arrested, Tortured In Kenya For 8 Days – Nnamdi Kanu Discloses To Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Arrested, Tortured In Kenya For 8 Days – Nnamdi Kanu Discloses To Lawyer (858 Views)

Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense / Today Marks 30 Days Nnamdi Kano Died,died Of Covid19 - Kemi Olunloyo / Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Arrested, Tortured In Kenya For 8 Days – Nnamdi Kanu Discloses To Lawyer by manofnoble(m): 3:56am On Jul 03, 2021
The detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has disclosed details of his arrest and alleged torture by Kenya Authority.

DAILY POST reports that he made the disclosure to his defence counsel, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor.

The lawyer who visited

Continue reading � ��

https://app-takeit.com/Kanu-60dfceb5393df
Re: I Was Arrested, Tortured In Kenya For 8 Days – Nnamdi Kanu Discloses To Lawyer by newdawnlive: 4:07am On Jul 03, 2021
I know FG is hidden something, why can't them share more light on how the arrested took place.
Re: I Was Arrested, Tortured In Kenya For 8 Days – Nnamdi Kanu Discloses To Lawyer by Casham: 4:43am On Jul 03, 2021
I'm sorry, I don't believe this! You were tortured for eight days but you still tweet everyday without even giving a hint to the British authorities that you are been illegally detained? This story is a cooked up fable by failed bloggers. Lets stop spreading all these hate please.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested, Tortured In Kenya For 8 Days – Nnamdi Kanu Discloses To Lawyer by BlowYourMind: 4:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Ooooooh poor Kanu
Re: I Was Arrested, Tortured In Kenya For 8 Days – Nnamdi Kanu Discloses To Lawyer by KNOWMORE56: 4:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Kanu will still succeed...

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested, Tortured In Kenya For 8 Days – Nnamdi Kanu Discloses To Lawyer by Chopet(m): 5:13am On Jul 03, 2021
The most foolish set of people I've seen in my entire life is Nigeria government.

Look at how they made sure they get Kanu through the help of foreign country but they can not ask for the same foreign country to help them in fighting insecurity. As for Kenya, you'll see what you've done in due time.

My most problem in this country is the youths that still support this devils, I don't know if they're blind or that they're so timid and uncivilized that they don't know their rights.

Tufiakwa!
I'm ashamed of being a Nigerian.
Everything is getting worst by day.

MNK and IGbogho, may God continue to strengthening you, I know that your lives are far hiding from these evil men. They can never kill any of you.
I know they don't know

3 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested, Tortured In Kenya For 8 Days – Nnamdi Kanu Discloses To Lawyer by Bifwoli: 6:12am On Jul 03, 2021
Chopet:
The most foolish set of people I've seen in my entire life is Nigeria government.

Look at how they made sure they get Kanu through the help of foreign country but they can not ask for the same foreign country to help them in fighting insecurity. As for Kenya, you'll see what you've done in due time.

My most problem in this country is the youths that still support this devils, I don't know if they're blind or that they're so timid and uncivilized that they don't know their rights.

Tufiakwa!
I'm ashamed of being a Nigerian.
Everything is getting worst by day.

MNK and IGbogho, may God continue to strengthening you, I know that your lives are far hiding from these evil men. They can never kill any of you.
I know they don't know
Okay tell us what's gonna happen ....?
Re: I Was Arrested, Tortured In Kenya For 8 Days – Nnamdi Kanu Discloses To Lawyer by thesicilian: 6:13am On Jul 03, 2021
You guys make a lot of noise online but will rather choose to remain behind your phones in your shops than to come out for actual protests and demonstrations

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ranked: Top 10 Military Power In 2021, Nigeria Ranked Very Low / True Story: How A Project Of $22-33M Was Inflated To Over $100m In NNPC / Emefile & Sons Printing Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.