Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) (43572 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back / Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by ogododo: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Area fada don kolobi all the money.
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mtweeeeeeeeeeeeew.

The rate at which people openly display stupidity is alarming. undecided
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by KingAzari: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Poverty is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Reelmii: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Someone7:

On your back? cheesy grin cheesy
back no go nice, make him do am for his forehead

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Sultty(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
jaybenugo:
Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video)

A Nigerian lady who is a fan of NURTW Lagos boss, MC Oluomo, has tattooed his face on her back, IgbereTV reports.

The young lady, Abygael Olanrewaj, shared a video of herself getting the tattoo. She
tongue
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Arindin
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Well, I haven't seen any Ipob miscreant tattoo the face of their lord Nnamdi Kanu on any part of their body...

Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by imoowo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Na person husband me that oooh
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by faceland: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
The tattoo work is excellent but her chose is questionable.
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by avrilwisedata: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Y
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Freelane33(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
LET THE STREET COVER HER TABS cool... grin
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by figure007(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
Some people don't really have sense.

How would her future husband feel seeing someone's else tattoo on her wife's back?

Eish
Ladies like this don't marry norm people,it's either she marries a loyalist of oluomo or a street person who is not normal at all.
The way people reason this day ehn. Is it the economy or what.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by AvalonSpace(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Premium tears loading
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by wonder233: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
I don't care. It has nothing to do with me
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
The lady is a drug addict check her out well tueh.
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Eaglenimi: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
azys:
Kai ....shamelessness
her body is not useful for any reasonable thing again because she's not a young lady
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Safemoon: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Imagine given her doggy and oluomo will be smiling at you.
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by clothingonline(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Funny lady

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=sirjoggy post=103313990]I need somebody that will Tattoo General Muhammad Buhari asap [/quote
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by xaggar(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
It's her dad. Plus this was not done here in naija
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Harmattan123(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Attention seeker with empty skull �
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Harmattan123(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
detroitred79:

Very strong jo.way 30,000mah and 40,000mah power.bank available.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this.

Do you have flash drive (original one)?
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Madness in practice

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Adetayo1978(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
I call this STUPIDITY.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by McOluOmo: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
My fan, she's gonna be my special adviser on fashion and tattoo when I become Lagos state governor come 2023
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
sirjoggy:
I need somebody that will Tattoo General Muhammad Buhari asap
Lol....how about tinubu?
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by DONFASZY(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
The best mumu award goes to this b***t***ch
Na agbero u tattooo for body
Wetin u go tel ur kidss
U b mumu
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Handsum64: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
sirjoggy:
I need somebody that will Tattoo General Muhammad Buhari asap
Number one world most popular living being
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by Germi9: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
No be Mumu be that..
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by nenyeRitta(f): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
the next govo of Lagos loading
Re: Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) by realmiracleakab: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
Some people don't really have sense.

How would her future husband feel seeing someone's else tattoo on her wife's back?

Eish
future husband me? Yoruba ladies don't have husband, just born and throw to the street. That lady is an inspiring iyaloja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.