Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's (72290 Views)

Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by sammyj: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
This comment lacks someone with home training. I hope I am not right coming from the username "BIGASS". What a shame!!! grin grin
bigass123:

People like you are not only stup!D but short sighted. Go back to history and see how governments of different nations handled freedom fighters. Dialogue has been the wise decision by any reasonable government. But the cows hiding in a rock in Abuja does not know Jack about leadership. Only to mill the country dry and suppress any opposition. The government gave birth to these agitations by acting blind to the suffering of the masses especially the south. When has it become a crime to ask for self determination. When has it become a crime to hold rallies.
Article 20 of The African Charter empowers groups to ask for self determination. Who is lawless here, the people or the government.
People are going about asking for self rule via peaceful rally, you go about attacking them.
Shithole of a country.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by bigass123(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
sammyj:
This comment lacks someone with home training. I hope I am not right coming from the username "BIGASS". What a shame!!! grin grin

Home training? .. From your language i know l'm old enough to be your father or at least an uncle.
I throw courtesy to wind when people support evil and wickedness. Innocent lives are wasted every day. People can no longer travel safely on the highways without fear of been kidnapped by Fulanis and you still have the nerves to side with wicked leaders against ordinary people who are saying " enough is enough"
Shame on you and your generation
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by lasisi69(f): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Daniel058:
Sunday Usain bolt Igboho! Weldon Sir.

grin

It's better to Japa than die o grin
cheesy cheesy perfect name , lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by sammyj: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
The thank-you Grandpa old man. grin grin grin grin grin!!!
bigass123:

Home training? .. From your language i know l'm old enough to be your father or at least an uncle.
I throw courtesy to wind when people support evil and wickedness. Innocent lives are wasted every day. People can no longer travel safely on the highways without fear of been kidnapped by Fulanis and you still have the nerves to side with wicked leaders against ordinary people who are saying " enough is enough"
Shame on you and your generation
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Monogamy: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

Validation?

What validation can a dumb minded slave give?

Second class Muslim

Then how come I have been appearing in almost your comments? Have I been mentioning you on my comments?

The validation seeking is unnecessary
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by kemicalreact: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

Don't mind Sheyi Makinde. He is a politician and most politicians are useless people.

And yes, some dumb Yoruba Muslims are supporting Fulanis; one of them is Monogamy.

According to the dumb mind of some Yoruba Muslims, partnership with Fulanis will help them to protect Islamic religion.

Unknown to the likes of Monogamy, Fulanis are only using Islamic religion as a mask to deceive. Their real intention is not to promote Islam, but to promote the fulani tribe via their feudal mindset.
Who told you Monogamy is a Yoruba Muslim?
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by losak9111(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
He is my real man, all his backbiter shall soon perish

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by executive12: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Chris525:

Hahaha clown!!!

You are the clown.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Abujason: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kylekent59:
Trash with blunders. "At Ibadan kor"

The right preposition should be "In Ibadan."

Mods take note.

ENGLISH MISTRESS
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by nairanaira12: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Then how come I have been appearing in almost your comments? Have I been mentioning you on my comments?

The validation seeking is unnecessary

Because I want you to know as often as possible that you are a mental slave
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Monogamy: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

Because I want you to know as often as possible that you are a mental slave

Now that you have made your points known, can you now stop the unnecessary mentioning?
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by nairanaira12: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Now that you have made your points known, can you now stop the unnecessary mentioning?

I also want everyone on nairaland to know you to be a mental slave. So, fasten your seatbelt; we are just beginning.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Monogamy: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

I also want everyone on nairaland to know you to be a mental slave. So, fasten your seatbelt; we are just beginning.

I laugh in Mandarin... That's only if you would last days without reading from the side bar..

Blackhole dey here, don't bother
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by GuntersChain(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Now the fulanis DSS can now release the cat they arrested
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by nairanaira12: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

I laugh in Mandarin... That's only if you would last days without reading from the side bar..

Blackhole dey here, don't bother

Lolz. Second class Muslim is back to what he knows best: Empty threat.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by mecussey(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Igboho osha may whatever you believe in guard and guide you and make you triumph over this terrorist Fulani government.

Buhari and his Fulani terrorists are so daft to understand that the more they try to forcefully crush agitators instead of negotiating with them the more agitators will gain support and sympathy.
Odua freedom fighters have not killed anybody, they didn't attack security formations yet the Fulani Government attacked Igboho's house, killed many people, destroy properties and stole money. If Igboho and his boys become violent and retaliate I hope none will cry foul.

Buhari by himself will cause the downfall of his Government before 2023.
Y'all should watch out.

Very simple analysis yet people blame ipob for arming ESN. What Nigeria is trying to communicate is either be a slave or arm yourself. El Rufai says it's better to be a bandit, terrorist than to be an agitator of secession.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by losak9111(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
losak9111:
He is my real man, all his backbiter shall soon perish

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by subcbouy: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
The Guy that could probably be in Ghana now..

We have so many japa master in Nigeria now
But why will DSS go for night now. No be dem get the country again. gringrin
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by proxillin(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:
Maybe as a cat.

maybe u coward should kill all the cats in ibadan to be sure he is dead...

cowardice has no 2 names...

300 DSS soldier foreign fighters, the ill-trained illiterate with no brains still escape
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by samunaka: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
BigShishi:
Sunday Igboho released a 30 second audio message on July 2 2021 categorically stating that he was not captured in Gurumaraji during after the home invasion of his house by the DSS.

He confirmed he is still at his residence at Ibadan and thanked God all his fans and well wishers for their support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2xBDSYEmIw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/03/im-in-my-house-at-ibadan-sunday-igboho-video/%3famp=1

Yeye man see his face like gbamuru, why in ibadan when you are supposed to be in Lagos, the blood of that innocent girl that was spilled today is on your hands, ordinary water Canon you can not face and you want to be a rebel leader.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by AgainstIslam(f): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Igboho Osha. We support you fully. God bless you. God punish Buhari and his band of murderous Fulani herdsmen.

Sunday Adeyemo Igboho Oosa, Owo baba Dammy!
That is his full Oriki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by karashita: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

You mean he ran to Ghana the same way people from ibarapa ran to go and become refugees in Benin Republic?

You prefer to be a slave to Fulani North because of religion. Why is your mind so enslaved? Despite going to school, you are still not weaned from mental bondage. What a life.
[size=8pt][/size]
Ìwà omo àlè l'ò n wù.

grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fulani terrorist government Vs For Fighters

Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by ledaman: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Don't worry it just a matter of time police would nail you down.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by Cosbyrich: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
SegFault:

I hope say na only 2015 you make that kind mistake.

Yes,my bruv.I did not vote in 2019 because they were both fulanis.They are all the same.May God forgive me.
Re: Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's by iswallker(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

Imagine! Which place is this?

Odeda LGA Ogun state

This location is 10 mins drive from FUNAAB - a federal university

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) / 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.