Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? (29538 Views)

How Giving Your Man Some Space Can Make Him Fall For You Again / When She Says She Needs Some Space. / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Allakent: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Like this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Kokaine(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Means you're choking the person. Maybe financially or overdependence in terms of affection. Maybe you have no dreams and ambition or anything you're working on and you're now a burdensome companion with your airhead. Maybe.
Just maybe

5 Likes

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by fredoooooo: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Heat dey catch me let me breath . Yiu wan suffocate me ?
My advice , just leave the person . If you did no wrong his/her head go correct and will come back .. That time kick his/her a*s*s better still shoot am ...
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by IamSolopy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Alaye move on

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by seyz91(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
You said it all
iamyemiakins:
In my opinion, it just means the person has something more important to work on or figure out, so as not to lose focus (Abroad version).

The relationship's data is left with 1mb, the person in question is not feeling his/her partner anymore and probably seeing somebody else (Nigerian version).

2 Likes

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
iamyemiakins:
In my opinion, it just means the person has something more important to work on or figure out, so as not to lose focus (Abroad version).

The relationship's data is left with 1mb, the person in question is not feeling his/her partner anymore and probably seeing somebody else (Nigerian version).
Lol

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
You're hurting her.
Or she's found someone else and needs time to compare and contrast to know who's best for her.

Just zero your mind and forget about it because the end result is always " I'm no longer into you."

7 Likes

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Greystone: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Nothing more to add to this.
End of discussion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Ronnnie: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
DannyXpress:
You're behaving too clingy as if you don't have a life of your own

Women hate it no matter how they argue that's the fact...Stop being too clingy and focus on improving on yourself and watch the table turn
Most guys fail on this aspect n girls see them as weaklings......
I have been on the clingy needy train n the ride was like hell

3 Likes

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by ransomed: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Increase your hustle, make more money and change your attitude of wanting her always. I pray God Increase your investment output beyond your imagination. She will come back by herself to fill the space she requested for.

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by AlwaysMotun: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
I no do again
I don see better person
You dey choke me

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by archbishop007(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Over
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by DannyXpress: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ronnnie:

Most guys fail on this aspect n girls see them as weaklings......
I have been on the clingy needy train n the ride was like hell
The moment men start being too clingy in a relationship they lose their balls

Women won't take such guys serious

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Stephen2324:
“I need some space “,What does this mean in a relationship?

"I need some space" or "can we take a break" is softening up for eventually break up.

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by faithfull18(f): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Relationship shouldn't be prison cells or call for 247 policing.

Balance is key, people should still be able to have a life, space to do the things they want to do.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Talknochip(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
One partner is probably choking the other one with too much presence.. the one with too much presence may be the needy type.. the clingy type.. the other one complaining may be someone who is independent... thrives in solitary and privacy...
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by koolaid87: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Self explanatory

If you dont get it, it means you must be real choking for real
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by bamdly(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
e no mean anything sHE DON LEARN ENGLISH BE DAT ....... she now try using it on you
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by ComradeShegs(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
It's over btw us. grin

uOVERs
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Finest6: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
It's possible she's seeing another guy or she wants to be sure she loves the guy.
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wants to break up with you but is too scared to hurt your feelings OR too scared to own up to their decision

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Jayrow08: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Meaning she wanna stick her [b]dirty toto [/b]with somebody else
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by BruncleZuma: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
It means "It's over" in slow motion.
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Ronnnie: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hi
DannyXpress:

The moment men start being too clingy in a relationship they lose their balls

Women won't take such guys serious
The best relationship is when you love her but you make her feel free...this way she can chase you and you can focus on your goals....

It has always been a woman's job to be concerned about the family(relationship) while the man worry about providing for the family(his purpose)
But now roles have interchange....

I don't blame girls for dumping or cheating on some guys...they really lost thier balls

3 Likes

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by DannyXpress: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ronnnie:
Hi
The best relationship is when you love her but you make her feel free...this way she can chase you and you can focus on your goals....

It has always been a woman's job to be concerned about the family(relationship) while the man worry about providing for the family(his purpose)
But now roles have interchange....

I don't blame girls for dumping or cheating on some guys...they really lost thier balls
Well said bro you're vast

3 Likes

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by ceaser: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Means she's dumping you dude

She needs some space to be able to roll with her new favourite. She doesn't need you breathing down her neck or spoiling her mojo with your presence in her life.

I think when any party in a relationship says that (either the guy or the girl), best thing is for the other person to be strong, lick your wounds and walk away to better things cos it is bad to beg to be loved. Do not beg that person to love you, you will be wasting your time.

Just do one thing: succeed. For the best form of revenge is success.

Speaking from experience.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Ronnnie: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
DannyXpress:

Well said bro you're vast

I was with my girlfriend few weekends ago...there was a guy that could call her up to 5 times a day(a toaster I guess)...I once charged her phone at a friend's place overnight only to see 20 missed calls when I got it back,I felt pity for the dude instead of being jealousy self...
Once My girl was sleeping and her phone was close to me,it rang n it was the same guy..I woke her up so she could pick Kos he kept calling,she picked and told him she was sleeping n she would call him when she wakes up...could you believe this guy called like 10 times an hour later,she just ended his call and the nigga sent an angry message....I was just irritated like how a man could behave so weak and you expect the girl to fall for you...I wanted to pick his call and give him some manly advice of how to make woman fall in love...

Some guys believe by always calling,saying I love you or by disturbing her,she will develop feelings for him,I use to think that way too but I was always made to look like a fool...all this only work in the movies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by silifat11(m): 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
I need a space or I need a break are synonyms...they usually use that space to replace it with someone else...
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by ogawisdom(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Stephen2324:

Ur tenure is coming to an end grin
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by DannyXpress: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ronnnie:

I was with my girlfriend few weekends ago...there was a guy that could call her up to 5 times a day(a toaster I guess)...I once charged her phone at a friend's place overnight only to see 20 missed calls when I got it back,I felt pity for the dude instead of being jealousy self...
Once My girl was sleeping and her phone was close to me,it rang n it was the same guy..I woke her up so she could pick Kos he kept calling,she picked and told him she was sleeping n she would call him when she wakes up...could you believe this guy called like 10 times an hour later,she just ended his call and the nigga sent an angry message....I was just irritated like how a man could behave so weak and you expect the girl to fall for you...I wanted to pick his call and give him some manly advice of how to make woman fall in love...

Some guys believe by always calling,saying I love you or by disturbing her,she will develop feelings for him,I use to think that way too but I was always made to look like a fool...all this only work in the movies
True thats what most guys don't understand
Stalking a girl will only her see you as a desperate needy guy

Like you said that only work in movies
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by witworth(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Stephen2324:
it means make you shift go back small make another person operate the machine, or you leave if you cannot bear being a bench warmer.
Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Meaning I no do again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified / Ramadan: Lagos Prostitutes Experience Low Patronage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.