Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. (45122 Views)

Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents / How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by techWriter2: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Chai 10 young boys gone like that
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2021
tempusfugit:
The truth is majority of them re even ok with it

Well that's sad and it means they don't really love each other in the east. Imagine, none of them even said anything about the 10 girls even when they know deep in their heart that the story is most likely true.

That's the same way they deny the attacks and killings done by ESN.

3 Likes

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Brimstone77: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Thou I no this is a pure fabricated lie...

But what is mnk concern if you killed 10girls as you're claiming??

You committed the offense your self not kanu only you will be charged with homicide not kanu...

It's just like you going after Nigerian government because a soldier who believes in ritual killing killed some one for protection rituals...
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by noblementor: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Script !! Na 200 girls mmmchhhww
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell chia

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by justbash(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2021
undecided
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ain't no supporter of biafra or youruba nations

But you see this damnnn story ....it is a cockkk and bull story
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Tranquillity360: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Afriqan:

I hope the heads of those 10 girls killed haunts you if it's true. You are a wicked human being.
And if is false may all those killed in Nigeria by your Nigeria forces haunt you?

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Freddd009: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2021
overdrive:
Chai 10 young girls gone like that

Lies...
Lies...
Lies....

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by kamalbob(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
DSS written scripts.

Someone should remind me how many AK 47 found in Igboho's home.

ALERT: IPOB terrorist detected. This idiot is one of them

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by tipsy01(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

Ladies and gentlemen, If you couldn't read the long write-up, here is the most touching part (culled from the complete confession thread)

12 innocent girls from Imo state were beheaded and their heads used to prepare protection charm against their will. Their parents are probably still crying day and night for them to return home... These horrible act was done by some people who call themselves freedom fighters...For the first time in 10years, I cried this morning , Aswearugad

....And despite this barbaric act, 12 of them were gunned down the very first day they went on operation after wasting these prospective mothers.

This must be the reason many women in Imo state were jubilating when some of these boys were gunned down.

I travel to the east almost once or twice every month, the last time being a few days ago...and I still notice shrines at their security checkpoints. Sometimes when the drivers give these hungry looking security men money and demand for change, they pick the change from their shrines.

Ladies and gentlemen, until this life of worshipping idols in the East is abolished, the East still has a long long long way to go.

I cried! Onionbandit is still crying! Damn!
@ the Bolded, its like U are new to Nairaland bahhh..

Now that you are here, Your continuous cry would be premium.

More Scripts yet to be released... More Nairaland News to make U cry.

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Myer(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
DSS written scripts.

It's unfortunate that we don't know who to believe.

DSS can't be trusted.

IPOB/ESN can't claim not to have performed rituals to fortify themselves. And the cost of some fortification rituals could require human lives.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Kuginzi: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2021
gambia:
Believe this at your own peril.
Sifia pain
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Neydu(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

Ladies and gentlemen, If you couldn't read the long write-up, here is the most touching part (culled from the complete confession thread)

12 innocent girls from Imo state were beheaded and their heads used to prepare protection charm against their will. Their parents are probably still crying day and night for them to return home... These horrible act was done by some people who call themselves freedom fighters...For the first time in 10years, I cried this morning , Aswearugad

....And despite this barbaric act, 12 of them were gunned down the very first day they went on operation after wasting these prospective mothers.

This must be the reason many women in Imo state were jubilating when some of these boys were gunned down.

I travel to the east almost once or twice every month, the last time being a few days ago...and I still notice shrines at their security checkpoints. Sometimes when the drivers give these hungry looking security men money and demand for change, they pick the change from their shrines.

Ladies and gentlemen, until this life of worshipping idols in the East is abolished, the East still has a long long long way to go.

I cried! Onionbandit is still crying! Damn!

What else should I expect from a bandit paid by his filthy contractors and sucks painfully at fabricating lies?
Your "checkpoints" lies gave you away. You've never been anywhere close to the East in your miserable life
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Kuginzi: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2021
FILEBE:
Story story

The Nigerian armed forces and police need to find something to do about their battered images. We find it difficult to believe any news from them
Sifia pain
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Afriqan:

Imagine, those 10 girls are their fellow Igbos used for sacrifice o. Their parents probably believe they were kidnapped or still alive somewhere. That's what their agenda is about: killing, insults, tribalism, chaos and witchcraft.

And they are still supporting it, useless people.
how do you guys still have time for peddling fake news and on top of it trying to cajole others in to believing is true
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Kuginzi: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ain't no supporter of biafra or youruba nations

But you see this damnnn story ....it is a cockkk and bull story
IPOB sympathizer spotted
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Ify3: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2021
You're the most stupid idiot, and your sister's head will be used for their next fortification. It was the DSS that gave the fool, ESN fighter the gun he's carrying in the bush. Accept the simple truthful confession of a killer and safe yourself some natural curses. Umuaka umu agbogho ndia ha gburu bukwa umuaka Igbo. Ndi Uwe-Ojii na ndi Oka-agha Nigeria ha n'egbu bukwa umu afo Igbo. Onye buzikwanu onye nzuzu n'etiti unu n'ndi fulani

StreetFight:

The Fulani DSS and Army think everyone is a stupid idiot like them. Useless Almajaris born by the road side by destitute parents.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Kuginzi: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2021
sapientia:
Police and DSS script

Which day did police intercept and kill 12 ESN members and no one heard.

Liars everywhere
Sifia pain

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by LivingTribunal: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2021
THERE WAS NO REPORT ON MISSING GIRLS IN IMO STATE

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by GreenArrow1(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I meant all the scripted posts and headlines. What i have written is a comment and observation, maybe even my opinion. cheesy

How is it Nairaland's lie? It is not a Nairaland article. Clearly, the article bears hyperlinks (look at last paragraph) which show that it is indeed written by the Punch Newspapers. It seems you are the liar here.

2 Likes

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
And if is false may all those killed in Nigeria by your Nigeria forces haunt you?

If you had any human feelings and you're not part of those people killing for stupid and fake juju that cannot withstand AK47, you would have shown some concern about those killed.

You know deep down in your heart that these things usually happen but u chose to deny it. You are wicked... Bro, u deserve as much punishment as these culprits. Una np dey fear God at all. Human lives mean nothing to you guys!

2 Likes

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
how do you guys still have time for peddling fake news and on top of it trying to cajole others in to believing is true

You don't have human feelings even for your fellow Igbo sisters that's why u can ignore the truth that 10 girls were killed for rituals and u choose to defend the evil acts.

I hope the spirits of those girls killed haunt all of you cos this is pure wickedness.

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Dalby(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
DSS written scripts.

That means these events did not happen abi
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by stanluiz(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2021
10 innocent girls for ritual. Another loss for their parents. For what kwanu. angry

Gini ka anyi mere nnamdi kanu na ipob iji si na anyi ama nwu mmiri togbo iko ?

Nnamdi kanu has committed crimes against humanity on our Igbo people. More to exposed.

Too bad!!
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Nitong:
Now we know who the real Head Harvesters are. Awon IgboJews grin

Epon ojuwuku

As a Bini man I can tell you that you lied

Southwesterns are the king harvesters
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Valkrie: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2021
This is just a script and nothing more and poorly written at that...!! Too direct with lots of fantasies...!!

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Calitoscassius(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2021
GreenArrow1:

How is it Nairaland's lie? It is not a Nairaland article. Clearly, the article bears hyperlinks (look at last paragraph) which show that it is indeed written by the Punch Newspapers. It seems you are the liar here.
News papers write articles that appears like facts always that is why they don't include names, the exact locations, and dates so that the news can be verified. grin just because it says Punch news paper doesn't mean they are facts. They just want to sell papers and any catchy headline they will use. I never said it was Nairaland's article, i said articles posted on Nairaland.

What you need to look for are names, who? why? how? And when? grin

I am sorry if i ve made you appear stupid. If you believed the article.

Anyway as i ve said it is my opinions afterall.

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by skybeauty(f): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2021
DSS again. With time this falsehood will fizzle away. IPOB is used to this kind of propaganda.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Toks2008(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
DSS written scripts.

Don't mind them.

Useless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial / Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC / Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.