Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Son Is Too Shy - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Is Too Shy (24922 Views)

My Son Is Getting Married Without My Approval. / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Is Too Shy by Youngvegetable: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
ofiko123:
Don't worry he is going to outgrow it..
alright thanks
Re: My Son Is Too Shy by Youngvegetable: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
He is improving
Re: My Son Is Too Shy by Nnetriplet: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please leave that baby alone
Re: My Son Is Too Shy by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Youngvegetable:
Help family. I have a child, a 5 year old boy who grew up with his mum. We were much younger when we had the child.

Until recently, she brought my child to me, she traveled to Ghana and married. I don't have a problem with that tho. My problem is with my son. He is too gentlemanly for my like. I don't even know if gentlemanly is the right term.

Dude is too timid for my liking. He looks exactly like me and all that but his behaviors are just not what I was when I was his age. He is too timid, kind and lenient. Please what could I do to toughen him up apart of beating. I need a my child. Imagine one small boy was dragging the biscuit I bought for him and he still have the boy and still give him water. It was the strangest thing I have seen in a while. Where the hell did he get that leniency and kindness from? I was never like this
I understand your point. It's very complicated though, I think you let him spend more time with tougher guys or maybe enroll him in any of the voluntary organisations(Boys scout, boys brigade, taekwondo).
Beating only hardens kids heart which makes them all grumpy when they grow up. It is a big license to disobedience.
Also boarding school is another option but quite discouraging. Don't take him there until he is tougher and stronger enough to blend in.
I wish you goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Son Is Too Shy by Youngvegetable: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2021
Thank you everyone. The thread has been helpful. God bless you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Married Couples Who Are Never Intimate But Insist They're Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.