Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,152 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 (83416 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by SATANICALLY666: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

A 28-year-old Commander of the Eastern Security Network, ESN, the armed wing of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, that has been accused of killing security agents as well as destroying private and government property in the South East and South South regions of the country has revealed how his group went on killing spree in the regions.

The suspect, identified as Emeoyiri Uzorma Benjamin, alias Onye Army, was arrested by operatives of the Force Intelligence Response Team, IRT, over his alleged involvement in the attacks and killing of security operatives and the destruction of government and private property in Imo State also confessed to some of the attacks on security operatives on the alleged instruction of their supreme leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

When Vanguard interviewed Onye Army, he revealed how he was recruited into the ESN.

Onye Army also confessed that he was part of the group that attacked the Owerri Correctional Center and freed the inmates and the attack on the country home of the Imo State Governor, Hope Uzordima, in retaliation to the killing of Ikonso, who he described as his top commander.

He revealed that the heads of 10 girls who they caught in Imo State, were used in preparing charms to fortify them against police bullets.

HIS CONFESSION.

“I am Emeoyiri Uzorma Benjamin also known as Onye Army, I am from Uzombe Town in Uguta 2 Local Government Area of Imo State, I am 28-year-old and I only attended secondary school. But I left school without writing my SSCE exams in 2014 because my father had no money.

“So, I started doing menial jobs and buying Nigeria Army forms and that of the Nigerian Navy, but I was not recruited because I was using my brother’s result. I had the intention of writing my own exam and get my own result when I get recruited into the army.

“I also went to Lagos where I secured a job as a security guard with a company that dealt in building materials. I did that job until 2017 when I relocated to my village where I engaged in carpentry jobs.

“While I was in the village one John, who is from my town met me and told me he knew I was trying to join the military but advised me to join IPOB in 2019 so I started attending IPOB meetings in Orlu every Sunday. We used to have the meetings in a building close to the Teaching Hospital.

“I attended the meeting until November 2020 when Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, formed the ESN and said he didn’t want any security agents in the South East and that all he wanted was just ESN operatives providing Security in the South East.

“I volunteered to join the ESN and I was trained in a camp close to the Niger Bridge, but I don’t know the name of the village. I spent two weeks in that camp with several other people who came for ESN training from several parts of the country.

“Some people had been in the camp before I joined them but I spent just two weeks in the camp. Before I went to the camp however, I was at a Sabbath Church in Orlu owned by one Alewa Nnwachuku, in Okporo area of Orlu.

“While at the camp, we were given military training and our phones were taken from us. We were not talking to Nnamdi Kanu directly but we were receiving his instructions from the leaders of our camp. After our training we were given boots and uniforms and were asked to go back to our state commanders.

“My state commander was late Ikonso, who was in charge of Imo State before his death. We were not given any money, we returned to our commanders with just the uniforms and the boots. When we got back to Imo State I reported back to the Sabbath Church which served as one of our camps at that time.

“Then Nnamdi Kanu ordered that he didn’t want to see any police or military check point in the South East. The order was given through radio and all the ESN State Commanders asked their fighters to comply with the orders.

“Nnamdi Kanu said we should dismantle all checkpoints and even kill the security agents manning the checkpoints because they were killing Igbo people. I believed him and obeyed the order because I had taken an oath to obey Nnamdi Kanu, who is the supreme leader of IPOB.

“During our first attack, Ikonso brought two AK47 rifles while two of our members brought two locally made guns which we used to attack a police check point in Orlu where we killed a police officer.

“Two of our members were also killed but the police officers ran away abandoning their vehicle which we burnt and took away one of the police rifles. After the operation, we all returned to the Sabbath church owned by Alewa but the police came and attacked the place.

“We then relocated to a farm belonging to one of our members in Eele area of Awidemili, Anambra State. From there we attacked several other police stations and checkpoints.

“Then Ikonso, Engineer Mike and Temple organized the attack at the Owerri Prison and Imo State Police Command, where several inmates were freed and more than 50 police rifles were carted away on the instruction of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, because he said no body deserved to be in the prison

“We came with over 100 fighters, but on our way back to our base, some soldiers attacked us and many of our fighters were killed at Ukorji area of Imo State. We carried out other attacks on security formations in Imo and Anambra states before Ikonso was killed. I was in his residence on the night he was attacked by security agents. I fought with my own Ak47 rifle, but I abandoned it and escaped through the back gate when I expended all the bullets in the rifle.

“After the death of Ikonso we went and burnt the governor’s house and killed a security man in the house in retaliation. It was Engr Mike that led us. I was part of those that shot at the gate.

“We also burnt a house in Amowmama, belonging to someone who was believed to have given the security agents information on Ikonso. Engr Mike then took us to his village in Awedemili where we attacked a house belonging to someone he said was against our struggle and we killed two persons there.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

“We went in 10 vehicles, over 50 fighters and we had over 30 rifles with us. I was in a white sienna and late Dragon was in a red colored car, but before we got to the police station we did a shooting display that was circulated on the social media on the day we went to attack Orlu police station.

“The white and red cloths we tied on our bodies in the video were charms which we call local bullet proof and we prepared charms with the heads of 10 young girls.

“Before we proceeded to attack the Orlu Police Station, Temple and Mike brought the suggestion that we should get the girls we used for the charms and we got them here in Imo State. But before we got to the Orlu police station, a police armored vehicle attacked us and killed 12 of our fighters and injured four.

“After we escaped from that attack, we went to our camp at Idiato to relax waiting for further directives. They are not paying us any money, they said we are freedom fighters.

“Most of the police officers I killed were also Igbo people. I am happy that Nnamdi has been arrested. But I am begging for amnesty from the Federal Government.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CilicMarin: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2021
See the face of the Murderer...

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got...

202 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by AkalaJ: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.

376 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by KillMNKnow(f): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2021
I'm going to say this once.. I genuinely sympathize with innocent Igbos on how ragtag IPOB terrorists and ESN install fear of God in them, killed who opposed them in the community, exiled them, and almost about to make them enemies with their host communities

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by OnionBandit(f): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2021
These guys deserve nothing but a slow and painful death, Aswearugad

Nigerians can be so emotional, especially those from the East. How can anyone say this story is not true? Have you all forgotten when Nnamdi Ka nu and his boys were saying this all over twitter?

Chai! No wonder politicians are playing tennis with our brains

Damn!

208 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by id911(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2021
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH

633 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Orubebe01: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2021
Satanically wrong

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by AmuAwusa: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2021
Lol...
Make Una continue to dey lie. _stupid _Aboki government. 2000 heads ke?! grin grin grin

Na Bunkums go believe this guy wey them Don beat sotee e fit deny say e be man. grin

330 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CilicMarin: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with obvious it is. SMH

Is this guy the same person?

Who bought a AK49 for him? DSS?

Who Kept him in the bush? DSS?

You guys are so funny and incomprehensible...

210 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by hisgrace090: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Smells dss! dss!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by joe54: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2021
sad angry
The capture of these commanders and their revelations will make Kanu spend a very long time in prison. MNK indeed is mentally unstable like shekau. If he had the opportunity he would have killed as much as shekau. Cold blood, unstable mental animal now in a cage. 10 innocent girls for sacrifice and 2000 heads. He has a very very long time in prison.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CilicMarin: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu said we should dismantle all checkpoints and even kill the security agents manning the checkpoints because they were killing Igbo people. I believed him and obeyed the order because I had taken an oath to obey Nnamdi Kanu, who is the supreme leader of IPOB.

Nnamdi should never be left off the hook.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Maxymilliano(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2021
His head will complete the rest

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by id911(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Is this guy the same person?

Who bought a AK49 for him? DSS?

Who Kept him in the bush? DSS?

You guys are so funny and incomprehensible...

I don't take anyone who earn a living on pay-by-post serious. Continue deceiving yourself and the useless government you work for. My IQ is way above yours.

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2021
31..... With his Head grin grin grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by nairalandankrah: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Make it 2003 heads..
Buhari, lai Mohammed, and malami.

LIE LIE NIGERIA POLICE

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by ifytrik(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2021
This one original saboteur 1. He just dey sing non stop

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by vedaxcool(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2021
The sick degenerate demented fraudster cownu must answer for his crimes. 2000 heads because of a rapist fugitive said you should? How daft can anyone be?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CilicMarin: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2021
lalasticlala Mynd44....Just like chidinma news...any new fact should get to the front page

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by vedaxcool(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
id911:

I don't take anyone who earn a living on pay-by-post serious. Continue deceiving yourself and the useless government you work for. My IQ is way above yours.
[/s]

Take ya IQ go free prison beans client.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Tinubuadvocate: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Amnesty kill you dey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by PrinceOfLagos: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2021
DSS written script obviously

2000 heads, which ground una wan bury 2000 heads ?

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by vedaxcool(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:
DSS written script obviously

2000 heads, which ground una wan bury 2000 heads ?
[/s]

Hundreds of thousands of people die every years in various states in Nigeria, burying isn't the problem. Cownu really wanted to bring death to Igboland, that should be your concern not where dead people will be buried.
Your cownu is a murderous terrorist who will answer for his crimes.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by ifytrik(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I'm going to say this once.. I genuinely sympathize with innocent Igbos on how ragtag IPOB terrorists and ESN install fear of God in them, killed who opposed them in the community, exiled them, and almost about to make them enemies with their host community
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Yaribanzaonic: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2021
These zombies are really dumb...

Something is happening here...that these zombies are desperately trying to cover...

these zombies said he was caught in

brazil...
czech...
UK
Kenya ....etc etc..

the above countries denied it...but these zombies continued....putting out propaganda to create a narrative...

ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT HE SUBMITTED HIMSELF...AND YOUR USELESS GOVERNMENT IS LOOKING AT FENDI SHIRT... angry angry angry

This una ranting has failed totally...Being a zombie is foolish...but being paid to be foolish is disastrous...

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by meolaniyi(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Head of what? It could be cow heads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Telekinetic: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2021
Haba! Govt of lies & more lies.... Atleast lie with sense... We are not Fulani cows na... Which one is 2000 heads... Dem for sacrifice two full villages ni... Smh

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Decency2020(f): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2021
There are lies that make the liar more stupid than an idiot.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Telekinetic: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Hundreds of thousands of people every years in various states in Nigeria, burying isn't the problem. Cownu really wanted to bring death to Igboland, that should be your concern not where dead people will be buried.
Your cownu is a murderous terrorist who will answer for his crimes.
Tell Lai and Femi to do better... A kindergartner would spit on your face for this shit you guys are spinning

35 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by vedaxcool(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
Telekinetic:

Tell Lai and Femi to do better... A kindergartner would spit on your face for this shit you guys are spinning
[/s]

Denial is the first stage of grief.

25 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Generalnomercy: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:
See the face of the Murderer...

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got...

Whoever that is rejoicing over Igbo's plight and Nnamdi kanus case will die like a cow.

I don't know why yorubads are this evil.

You people always supports evil.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House / Desmond Elliot Bridge Vs Onem Tyna Miracle Bridge (Photos) / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.