Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. (23528 Views)

Is A Security Job Supposed To Be A Low Paid Job / 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / Latest Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers For Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by siofra(f): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2021
What do you think?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by Opak001(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2021
Na you get the company be that...
Here you go apply
Dem go call for exam
You go still go for interview

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by othermen: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Experience is just one piece out of many requirements for a job. However it is a very vital piece, more than your education or qualification; it says you can do the job.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by BaEnki(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
shocked

Ahswear, but unfortunately it's not like that, most of these NGOs are looking for specific experiences, skillsets & even your portfolios.

Jobs don't come easy in Nigeria, and elsewhere too.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by marriseller: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yea

1 Like

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by Sunofgod(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Na so are politicians enter...
Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by BlessedSpirit: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
True, but most likely a voluntary job.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by HEAVEN4444: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
angry
Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by swtdrms(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
This isn't interview, this is a learning center where you're expected to come and learn and probably you'll can fixed into a job role.

Then you shouldn't expect to be paid
Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by marriseller: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
siofra:
What do you think?
I think you should wake up from your dream!

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by Kingzy4real: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
LIVE: Yoruba Nation Rally Going on at Ojota, Lagos State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2CyTJ0x9zs
Kindly subscribe to our yotube

1 Like

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by Amotekun777: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
embarassed
Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by Bensondrums(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ha ha..op fear God naaaa.
That conversation na probably an apprentice and him oga grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by Calmthunder(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hahaha
Will you do that if you have a company?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by JohnGainsville(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
That's how it's supposed to be.
Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by temitope27(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ok nw grin
Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by Pathokpo: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
siofra:
What do you think?
In my country they need an employee that is 24years and below with 20years work experience. No be madness?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by Noshitboi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
INTERVIEWER : Do you have any experience?
ME: No sir, my uncle Alhaji Musa said I should come and meet you
INTERVIEWER: Oh, you're Alhaji's nephew! Congrats, you're hired

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by phemmyfour: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
siofra:
What do you think?
Sure, but in Nigeria, it's who do you know? Even if you bring NEPA bill, you are employed
Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by Lamasta(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
So much competition have turned the table around, even employers have to bring in other ridiculous requirements so as to cut down on already qualified candidates so as to reduce the no for them to be able to employ.... Its ridiculous but that's just the reality.
Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by Hezmatosky: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Same way you'll be fired kiss
Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by kernniejay(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
I agree. Nobody came with any experience from heaven, we all started from somewhere here on earth.
Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Unemployment na him de make employers do employees and job applicants anyhow

1 Like

Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by AntiWailer: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lol
Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by SmartyPants(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
No
Re: This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. by ClassicMan202(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
It's all good until they employ doctor like that and him use your life gain experience grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Osahon Ewansiha Hired By Prestofresco In Italy For Preventing Robbery / DPR Interview Invite / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.