Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Trading With Daily Profit Withdrawal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trading With Daily Profit Withdrawal (469 Views)

This Is How To Invest Your 'idle' Money And Get DAILY Profit . / Business Worth #500k With Daily Profit Of #20,000 / 4% Daily Profit For 60 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trading With Daily Profit Withdrawal by lyon45: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Hi there,

I'd be brief:

Given the fraudulence and distrust perpetuated by a lot of people who claim to be traders (practically ruining the industry for some of us earnest ones) I have opted to a trading model which allows the investor to be 100% in control of their funds while I trade on it, for the sake of transparency.

Essentially, what this means is that I assist in your account creation, and after being funded, I manage and trade on it while you're privy of every activity on the account. Profit withdrawals are made at flexible daily intervals. It is important to note that, to further remain transparent in my work, I DO NOT ask or request that your funds be sent to me in any fashion whatsoever before, during or after every trading cycle!

There is, of course more to this so if you're interested in working with me please do get across to me on 0 8 0 5 3 5 6 3 9 0 7 or mail me through my profile, so we can further discuss details.
Re: Trading With Daily Profit Withdrawal by yomifola(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
shey u guys no dey tire ni
Re: Trading With Daily Profit Withdrawal by emekad2: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Am interested in this. Can we discuss on whatsapp? Your number is not a whatsapp number. Contact me on whatsapp through 09122764850.
Re: Trading With Daily Profit Withdrawal by govaz(m): 1:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Please whatsapp me here 08069580564
Re: Trading With Daily Profit Withdrawal by lyon45: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Here's my WhatsApp if anyone intends to reach me on WhatsApp: 0809 5607 486
Re: Trading With Daily Profit Withdrawal by waze63(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
lyon45:
Hi there,

I'd be brief:

Given the fraudulence and distrust perpetuated by a lot of people who claim to be traders (practically ruining the industry for some of us earnest ones) I have opted to a trading model which allows the investor to be 100% in control of their funds while I trade on it, for the sake of transparency.

Essentially, what this means is that I assist in your account creation, and after being funded, I manage and trade on it while you're privy of every activity on the account. Profit withdrawals are made at flexible daily intervals. It is important to note that, to further remain transparent in my work, I DO NOT ask or request that your funds be sent to me in any fashion whatsoever before, during or after every trading cycle!

There is, of course more to this so if you're interested in working with me please do get across to me on 0 8 0 5 3 5 6 3 9 0 7 or mail me through my profile, so we can further discuss details.

Write me on whatsapp 09075038283 let's talk
Re: Trading With Daily Profit Withdrawal by lyon45: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2021
To those who are concerned with the authenticity and probable insecurity of this method, these are some of the accounts i trade for on Binance alone. Also, to those who cringe or are concerned about sharing log-in details of a set up account, it is important to note that the major security of your account lies in your email address. not on the login details of the platform.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have Four Sights And Be One Step Ahead / Verify Your Binance Account And Start Trading / Do You Wish To Retire In 5 Years Time ? Read This: What Many Will Not Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.