Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,563 members, 7,781,820 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ban Of Pure Water? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ban Of Pure Water? (1332 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area / Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! / Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban Of Pure Water? by daveadz(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2007
There is rumour on the ban of pure water soon, i just wish i'm hearing it right. cos the level at which Nigerians don't consider the health of their citizens and package any source of water for consumption is alarming sad. if it has to be done let it be done fast consequently reducing the cost bottled water!!!
Re: Ban Of Pure Water? by DisGuy: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2007
daveadz:

There is rumour on the ban of pure water soon, i just wish i'm hearing it right. because the level at which Nigerians don't consider the health of their citizens and package any source of water for consumption is alarming sad. if it has to be done let it be done fast consequently reducing the cost bottled water!!!

economic principles dont usually apply to nigeria, the price will shoot up instead wink
Re: Ban Of Pure Water? by angolag(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2007
More grease to Nafdac,They should go ahead and bann the nonsense dirty water they call pure water.Afterall Pure water sachets has caused nuisance to our society.So much mess I mean

NAFDAD where u?
Re: Ban Of Pure Water? by DisGuy: 1:51am On Aug 20, 2007
they also banned foreign toothpastes grin
Re: Ban Of Pure Water? by angolag(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2007
Its sucks to see sachet water littered all over the country.They so called pure water are not even pure. sad
Re: Ban Of Pure Water? by kabarka(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2010
Hi everyone,
i appreciate ur views;angol_g,daveadz,yakutsk .Let me tell you guys something, sometime ago when tsunami struck among the relif item brought were pure water from advanced country.Having said that, in nigeria today,what is the problem PURE WATER SACHET or EFFECTIVE WASTE MANAGEMENT.
Some pple echo BAN .How many pple can afford one bottle water.Have you asked the economic implication of various drugs and item burnt?Pls come over to the thread "Pure Water Biz(Discuss )" let's share views.

(1) (Reply)

Redundant. Please delete / Pick Your Breakfast After Lagos Marathon / Order Your Nigerian/Local Delicacies; Home & Office Delivery Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.