Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? (55756 Views)

I Left My Female Friend Because She Fart(mess)a Lot / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by BabaIbo: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2021
This is my own, It happened I came home from school due to break that evening and my people were at home. My babe will be travelling the next day and Konji won't let me hold on till another break, there was little or no time and finance to start making arrangements for a better/comfortable place.

So, I told her we should make use of the sport complex since it will be lonely by that time(around 8pm), as I was about to get serious with business I saw a light ray shining towards us, the next thing I heard was NPF's popular question "who be that?"... I couldn't run because of the babe, if not I would have made use of the next available exist(fence).

That was how I and my ex were arrested, and I was forced to call my dad, he met us at the station and processed our bail, but the shame no be here o.

That actually kick started my self control habit.

What about you?
Do you have messier situation? If yes, share it and let's laugh together.

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by BabaIbo: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala and Obynoscopy, please give this post more views and let's laugh have fun here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Airwavez: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2021
shocked

Arrested for what crime

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by fati2001(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
BabaIbo:
Since today is Saturday, I felt we can share some of our past happenings that got us messed up.

Mine is below...

I was caught making out with my babe(now ex) on a government facility by the Police.

It happened I came home from school due to break that evening and my people were at home. My babe will be travelling the next day and Konji won't let me hold on till another break, there was little or no time and finance to start making arrangements for a better/comfortable place.

So, I told her we should make use of the sport complex since it will be lonely by that time(around 8pm), as I was about to get serious with business I saw a light ray shining towards us, the next thing I heard was NPF's popular question "who be that?"... I couldn't run because of the babe, if not I would have made use of the next available exist(fence).

That was how I and my ex were arrested, and I was forced to call my dad, he met us at the station and processed our bail, but the shame no be here o.

That actually kick started my self control habit.

What about you?

having a moniker.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by BabaIbo: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
Airwavez:
shocked

Arrested for what crime

Don't mind NPF o, it was years later that I asked myself, what is even our crime?

Is our act against the law?

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by BabaIbo: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
fati2001:

having a moniker.

How? Can you shed more light?
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by fati2001(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
BabaIbo:

How? Can you shed more light?
I'm coming, pls wait .

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Obakashdee(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2021
I go comment when e reach front page

Due to popular demand

It happened when I was in ss3 I’m 2010 I think, I went to my uncles house to spend weekend na, so bored as I was I started going through everything in his house until I saw a CD player with a guy a lady kissing in the front and on it, it was boldly written as BLUES; Omo I picked it and kept in my bag that when I reach house oo I go play am see wetin Dey inside..

I left now on reach home, forgetting that I have an exhibit in my bag, I dropped it carelessly, I no even know wetin my mama Dey find that night, come Dey search everywhere enter my bag.. na so they See CD player with BLUES on it haaaaa , I’m watching blue film was the next accusation.

My mama showed it to my dad, next thing I heard was my name, Haa I just got there and was dumbfounded, didn’t know what to do again.

I was punished but not beaten because they don’t even know what to do again, they just gave me one punishment like that, come Dey report me to my uncle that I took blue film from his place, my uncle said he doesn’t have such a movie na that they should ask me well o.

I was giving the silent treatment for days.

So after everything na, i went to keep the stuff that one day oo I go still watch am..

Months later I was now alone at home, I was now like haaa this thing wey them punish me for make I even watch am...

Lo and behold it was just music, BLUES all these slow music wey dem Dey sing, and funny enough it was just audio not even video

I wan mad, so this is what I suffered for. Lol damn such a long time ago

219 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by BabaIbo: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2021
fati2001:

I'm coming, pls wait .

cheesy

Oya, do and come o
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by BabaIbo: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Obakashdee:
I go comment when e reach front page

Oya na...
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Igbojihadist: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2021
i was kidnapped i excaped and i was arrested and detain by NPF i spend one month in detention with bail out of almost 1 million i was charged with murder and kidnapping

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Lattop(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2021
Make I dey read first
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by donbachi(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Jammed One Old man years back..i turn breadwinner for 3years.dem almost hand me their daughter for a wife.

It took divine intervention before i came out of it.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by veektor01(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2021
Lol.
Unlawfully defiling a property of the government. Lmao
BabaIbo:

Don't mind NPF o, it was years later that I asked myself, what is even our crime?

Is our act against the law?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by BabaIbo: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:
Jammed One Old man years back..i turn breadwinner for 3years.dem almost hand me their daughter for a wife.

cheesy grin
Dat wan na costly market o.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Cerebellum: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
BabaIbo:
Since today is Saturday, I felt we can share some of our past happenings that got us messed up.

Mine is below...

What about you?

Mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala and Obynoscopy...

Hahahahjjjajajajjalalalalalahoohohohooogringrin

Pankere and pasan wey OP go chop at that time ehngrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by BabaIbo: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Cerebellum:

Hahahahjjjajajajjalalalalalahoohohohooogringrin

Baton and pasan wey OP go chop at that time ehngrin

Dey no touch me o, na threaten dem just dey threaten me.
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by debbydams(f): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by elpochas: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mine was when i was dating my Ex GF.She was both Wahala plus Mess raise to Power 2.My heart always skips when she bangs my Gate.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Praxis758: 4:58am On Jul 04, 2021
Mine only regret would have been to waste my thumb voting for Buhari but I thank God, I overcame all the pressure mounted on me in 2015, I summoned courage and stood my ground that I will never vote for any Nigerian polithiefcian.

Today, I'm a living testimony of pure conscience that I wasn't part of those who brought this disastrous Buhari through the ballot.

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Frales6(f): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2021
I'll say mine later
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by YouthAriseNga: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
We are in the biggest mess with tyrants in government
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Meteng: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
donbachi:

You pounded the free gift? angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by stunnert(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Back then in school, me and my ex went to smoke weed in one of the town smoke joint when NPF came to raid. My ex was the first person to sight them among all of us in that smoke joint, babe just dragged me and started running. I was so high and I didn't even know why we were running, the other smokers were just looking at us as if the weed was making us go haywire. We ran for about a minute and hide behind some bush and shrubs while we lay flat on our belly. The next thing we heard was one of the NPF voice coming from the smoke joint: If you move I'll scatter your head. Me and my ex were there on our belly for about ten minutes before we heard the police vehicles leaving, we then came out of our hidding spot and went back to the smoke joint. By then it was deserted and luckily for us we found two big size wraps of weed under one of the bench. I miss that my ex so much when we both went our separate ways, she was a real daredevil

301 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Shellsploit: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2021
Was enroute Lagos to enugu with one popular transport company. Vehicle got to Delta state, na so NDLEA stop us .. After searching the bus, their was this particular guy that has been staring at me. He asked me to alight from the vehicle, then asked my source of income, told him am a penetration tester...

The next thing i heard was " Na him we dey find" Tried explaining to them what a penetration tester is but all fell to deaf ears. Passengers started begging... Them say i be suspect! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Last last, naso bus leave me commot...
The rest was history after we reach office. cheesy

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by AngelicBeing: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
Was enroute Lagos to enugu with one popular transport company. Vehicle got to Delta state, na so NDLEA stop us .. After searching the bus, their was this particular guy that has been staring at me. He asked me to alight from the vehicle, then asked my source of income, told him am a penetration tester...

The next thing i heard was " Na him we dey find" Tried explaining to them what a penetration tester is but all fell to deaf ears. Passengers started begging... Them say i be suspect! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Last last, naso bus leave me commot...
The rest was history after we reach office. cheesy
Hian, penetration tester ke, Pdp and Apc tester, Aso Rock tester, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked

86 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.