Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? (55759 Views)

I Left My Female Friend Because She Fart(mess)a Lot / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Plenty
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by yuping(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2021
Igbojihadist:
i was kidnapped i excaped and i was arrested and detain by NPF i spend one month in detention with bail out of almost 1 million i was charged with murder and kidnapping
Why must you escape (joking)
But are you serious about this?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Igbojihadist: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
yuping:

Why must you escape (joking)
But are you serious about this?
yeah that was last year NOV 26 when a first class monarch was shot dead in ondo state i was kidnapped at the scene my brother it was a terrible experience is better to be robb 5 times than being kidnapped

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Who brings this sort of nonsense to front page

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by iheartellah(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Obakashdee:
I go comment when e reach front page
e yaff reach sir

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by sylve11: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
elpochas:
Mine was when i was dating my Ex GF.She was both Wahala plus Mess raise to Power 2.My heart always skips when she bangs my Gate.

She get muscle for teeth? grin cool
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by bluefilm: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
BabaIbo:
[s]This is my own, It happened I came home from school due to break that evening and my people were at home. My babe will be travelling the next day and Konji won't let me hold on till another break, there was little or no time and finance to start making arrangements for a better/comfortable place.So, I told her we should make use of the sport complex since it will be lonely by that time(around 8pm), as I was about to get serious with business I saw a light ray shining towards us, the next thing I heard was NPF's popular question "who be that?"... I couldn't run because of the babe, if not I would have made use of the next available exist(fence).That was how I and my ex were arrested, and I was forced to call my dad, he met us at the station and processed our bail, but the shame no be here o.That actually kick started my self control habit.What about you?Do you have messier situation? If yes, share it and let's laugh together[/s].

This is bullshit_

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by LifeHack247(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
RIDE TO THE MAXIMUM with Skyman Herbal Enlargement Oil. Turn yourself into a sharp striker. This oil is purely 100% Herbal which prolong duration from 25-45mins.

This Herbal Enlargement oil is friendly to the body with no side EFFECTS. It guarantees you of 4-7 inches Permanent SIZE.

Be a machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY. Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent SOLUTION.

Free delivery nationwide.

CHECK my profile.
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Promiseibritam: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Obakashdee:
It has
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by omoadeleye(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
BabaIbo:
This is my own, It happened I came home from school due to break that evening and my people were at home. My babe will be travelling the next day and Konji won't let me hold on till another break, there was little or no time and finance to start making arrangements for a better/comfortable place.

So, I told her we should make use of the sport complex since it will be lonely by that time(around 8pm), as I was about to get serious with business I saw a light ray shining towards us, the next thing I heard was NPF's popular question "who be that?"... I couldn't run because of the babe, if not I would have made use of the next available exist(fence).

That was how I and my ex were arrested, and I was forced to call my dad, he met us at the station and processed our bail, but the shame no be here o.

That actually kick started my self control habit.

What about you?
Do you have messier situation? If yes, share it and let's laugh together.

After shooking her for staircase, na so her aunt just show begin call her name...

Just ordinary 2 secs remain make she catch us.

Konji na bad thing.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by lkillbrokehoes: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by macdammy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
fati2001:

having a moniker.

Please why did you quote what OP has already written?
Can't you just reply like every other normal person and leave?

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by twilliamx(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Airwavez:
shocked

Arrested for what crime

Indecent exposure...its a minor crime. Or Indecent in public space...either of the 2

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by duduade: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Shellsploit:
Was enroute Lagos to enugu with one popular transport company. Vehicle got to Delta state, na so NDLEA stop us .. After searching the bus, their was this particular guy that has been staring at me. He asked me to alight from the vehicle, then asked my source of income, told him am a penetration tester...

The next thing i heard was " Na him we dey find" Tried explaining to them what a penetration tester is but all fell to deaf ears. Passengers started begging... Them say i be suspect! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Last last, naso bus leave me commot...
The rest was history after we reach office. cheesy

What s a penetration tester please

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Maxwell4404(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
U dey rush u won cum quick quick,
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by AgentGoat: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Shellsploit:
Was enroute Lagos to enugu with one popular transport company. Vehicle got to Delta state, na so NDLEA stop us .. After searching the bus, their was this particular guy that has been staring at me. He asked me to alight from the vehicle, then asked my source of income, told him am a penetration tester...

The next thing i heard was " Na him we dey find" Tried explaining to them what a penetration tester is but all fell to deaf ears. Passengers started begging... Them say i be suspect! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Last last, naso bus leave me commot...
The rest was history after we reach office. cheesy

Lies

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by AmeLonRo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Just know what you are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPTnzHkOMk
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Taiwojon(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nonsense.

Engaging in fornication and premarital sex.

Bros
You need JESUS.

Repent now before it is too late

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by fati2001(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
macdammy:

Please why did you quote what OP has already written?
Can't you just reply like every other normal person and leave?

since Jul 03 u no see am, nah now you what para for the the matter .

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Was picked up by sars officials at 2am in the morning
When they came to arrest my friend I visited that same day cry

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Awoleesu(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
BabaIbo:

Don't mind NPF o, it was years later that I asked myself, what is even our crime?

Is our act against the law?
Indecent association and public display of immortality cool

Your Old man should have challenged that..
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by neonly: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
BabaIbo:

Don't mind NPF o, it was years later that I asked myself, what is even our crime?

Yes bro's it was
It actually a against the law to have sex in a forbidden area it called indecent act punishable by law
Mine own experience was I also like having a quicky inside my car Benz until ak come hold read my offence since then na gbagada general hospital in Lagos I dey use jeje if d needs arise

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Erulog(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
duduade:

What s a penetration tester please

An ethical hacker, tests websites to see if there are loopholes/penetration point and possible ways to protect it from dark heart hackers.

42 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by advanceDNA: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
BabaIbo:

Jeez!! You don’t know sex in public places is wrong under the law of every country??

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Lamanii22(f): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
BabaIbo:
This is my own, It happened I came home from school due to break that evening and my people were at home. My babe will be travelling the next day and Konji won't let me hold on till another break, there was little or no time and finance to start making arrangements for a better/comfortable place.

So, I told her we should make use of the sport complex since it will be lonely by that time(around 8pm), as I was about to get serious with business I saw a light ray shining towards us, the next thing I heard was NPF's popular question "who be that?"... I couldn't run because of the babe, if not I would have made use of the next available exist(fence).

That was how I and my ex were arrested, and I was forced to call my dad, he met us at the station and processed our bail, but the shame no be here o.

That actually kick started my self control habit.

What about you?
Do you have messier situation? If yes, share it and let's laugh together.

grin grin grin omooor....
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by MiamiePizza(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mine was in JSS3. I and some other bad boys in class went into the school garden, harvested corns and roasted it inside the jungle. We kept doing this for weeks before our cloud bust. We where asked to pay for every crop that has been illegally harvested in the garden else we won't be writing our JSSCE exam. We paid sha... Mama hear and mehnnn I won't talk what happened further sha but las las we're alright

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by Lamanii22(f): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Obakashdee:

It's on front page now ..
Re: What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? by yoged(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
bluefilm:

This is bullshit_
you're suffering from mental illness.. But you can't know...smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.