Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. (1153 Views)

Airlines Must Refund 100% Airfares To Passengers After Two-hour Delay –FG / Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Ilaumoh(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2021
IbomAir now offering wifi on their local flights. Solid stuff.

https://twitter.com/MrBanksOmishore/status/1410918786157395970?s=20
Ibom Air announces 2 Big launches with tickets starting from ₦24K!

1️⃣ Be one of the first to experience our new Airbus A220. From Wednesday 30th June, 2021. Flights between Lagos - Abuja, Uyo - Abuja & Uyo - Lagos.

And

2️⃣ Introducing our next stop: Port Harcourt! Flights commence on Monday July 5th, 2021 between Port Harcourt - Lagos & Port Harcourt - Abuja.

Tickets available from ₦24K (one-way). Get your ticket before they sell out!

Book now at www.ibomair.com.

#announcement #ibomair #uyo #abuja #calabar #enugu #lagos #PortHarcourt #Nigeria

In another news:
Ibom Air was presented the Award of excellence by NATOP - Nigerian Association of Tour operators - at their recently concluded AGM on Saturday the 27th of June 2021.

We truly appreciate the award and recognition. Thank you �

#ibomair #award #excellence #natop #nigeria @nigerian association of tour operators - NATOP

Lalasticlala FP

Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Sebastine1994(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
nothing is free. it's hidden charges.

if I see free WiFi, I would download until my phone begin cry.

I am just 27 years old, but I know that awof no good. let me tell you a story.

May2016 my friend was fired from a hotel at hotel d telaviv bonny island. he gave me the password to the hotels WiFi.

every morning I was always around the hotels property. one day they figured everything out And sent hotel security to catch me. the rest is history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Ilaumoh(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:
nothing is free.

if I see free WiFi, I would download until my phone begin cry
Lol
Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by SocialJustice: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Every time I've boarded I've been asked to turn my phones off. Offering free WiFi is epic.

1 Like

Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Ilaumoh(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Ilaumoh(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2021
SocialJustice:
Every time I've boarded I've been asked to turn my phones off. Offering free WiFi is epic.
You can be on flight mood and still on your wifi especially after lift ..

@ lalasticlala FP
Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by SocialJustice: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Ilaumoh:

You can be on flight mood and still on your wifi especially after lift ..

@ lalasticlala FP
Boarded other flights especially Arik, the way they enforce it, I think they are just scared of passengers recording or taking videos or pictures.

1 Like

Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Ilaumoh(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:

May2016 my friend was fired from a hotel at hotel d telaviv bonny island. he gave me the password to the hotels WiFi.

every morning I was always around the hotels property. one day they figured everything out And sent hotel security to catch me. the rest is history.
grin hilarious bro

3 Likes

Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Ilaumoh(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2021
SocialJustice:
Boarded other flights especially Arik, the way they enforce it, I think they are just scared of passengers recording or taking videos or pictures.
IbomAir is the best bro

1 Like

Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Ilaumoh(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
dwn11:
This is awesome
So great
Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Ilaumoh(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
guo67:
grin this is remarkable
Yeah
Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Hunchogee: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Great one. IbomAir I been no say one day you go make us proud

2 Likes

Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Ilaumoh(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hunchogee:
Great one. IbomAir I been no say one day you go make us proud
Same bro
Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Ilaumoh(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Meanwhile still counting down to PH launching ..
@ lalasticlala FP

Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by pocohantas(f): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Hahahahahaha. You sef stay one place, you always have bad experiences.

4 Likes

Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Ilaumoh(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaha. You sef stay one place, you always have bad experiences.
I dey tell you grin
Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by MrSamsung(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Your story guy cheesy funny you grin
Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Ilaumoh(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
MrSamsung:

Your story guy cheesy funny you grin
The guy want kill us with laughter..
Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Hunchogee: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
No plane around here beats Ibom Air’s new A220-300 series. Spanking new, smooth and comfortable, easy on the eye!

45 minutes from Abuja to Lagos!

#IbomAir
#AkwaIbomToTheWorld

�Dollie Popman

Re: Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. by Hunchogee: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Contn

(1) (Reply)

After UK MSC Will you Japa Back For 500k Per Month Job In ?,, / Youth Conferences / Cyprus, anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.