Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide (12544 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) / Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dopenigga:
No be lie. Some girls pussy just wide anyhow. There's this big ass, sexy girl i know. If you see her with her innocent face, you won't know this girl has fvcked all the unfvckable dicks in this life. The few times i have had sex with her, I couldn't feel shit. The pussy had no single grip. At a point, i had to check whether my dick was still inside. It was that bad. The only time i enjoy sex with her is with doggy or when her pussy is not fully wet. There is still some grip when she's not fully wet. Once she gets wet, omo, e don be. Ocean drive...

1 Like

Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Crimpsy:
U left the girl because her pussy is wide

No be u widen the pussy through too much bleeping

Now u wan leave, Who u dey leave am 4 wink wink

Help us ask him oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Ikwerelastborn: 6:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Mophor:

Damn Niggar!!!!!
Are you insinuating that she has given birth without you knowing? Please be straight with your statement!!!
She has not giving birth ,I'm only saying that a vagina can accommodate the head of a baby and if your dick can't reach that it means the vag!na can always expand to accommodate your so called enlatged pen!s
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Ikwerelastborn: 6:10am On Jul 04, 2021
CSTRR:
I have slept with a lady and I didn't feel a thing.

It was like banging air.

And I am normally the type that any lady with the usual sized vagina will tell me not to thrust too deep because of the size and girth.

But when I met this particular lady, my penis surrendered.
It was like a drum with no walls.
That's exactly how it feels
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by AAAntz: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2021
ah ah MY GOD

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO TYPE

#ITISWELL
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by BigDan69: 7:31am On Jul 04, 2021
I don Bleep girl with over 30 body counts (she told me) and she dey Bleep every week. Yet my penis felt the walls of her veejay, mind you my dick size is not that big. Just average.

Abeg go ask the girl which animal Bleep her or she go dey use cucumber satisfy herself all day-every day

Ikwerelastborn:
in all sincerity my girlfriend vag!na became too wide after her NYSC and I found means to dump her after seeing her WhatsApp messages indicating she was a serial cheat.
She begged but I already made up my mind.can you imagine I will dive inside, it will look like my prick is just suspended on the air? Funny enough she was in her early twenties.

I got a virgin gal and the difference was so clear,only simps stick with women with multiple body counts with wide vag!na

Alpha males sabi say virgin gals are treasures, they have no emotional baggage and always committed, blessings to all virgin gals cool cool

4 Likes

Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by todugo(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2021
Dopenigga:
No be lie. Some girls pussy just wide anyhow. There's this big ass, sexy girl i know. If you see her with her innocent face, you won't know this girl has fvcked all the unfvckable dicks in this life. The few times i have had sex with her, I couldn't feel shit. The pussy had no single grip. At a point, i had to check whether my dick was still inside. It was that bad. The only time i enjoy sex with her is with doggy or when her pussy is not fully wet. There is still some grip when she's not fully wet. Once she gets wet, omo, e don be. Ocean drive...
All of una still dey learn. Weda ur dick small or big you can still Bleep a wide pussy. All you have to do is use the Closeup Virgina Technic when smashing her.[center][/center]
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by jericco1(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2021
I might end up marrying a virgin cool

1 Like

Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Uncle93(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2021
This is simple.

* Some dicks are big enough for any virgina ,some are quite small for certain pu*sies.

* different girls have different virgina texture and grip.

* A girl could only be fcking one dick her entire life , If you end up sexing her, u might feel shes loose.

2 Likes

Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Bebson007(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2021
The wider the sweeter. 69, scissors and other styles are bae. When it wider and creamy wet mhen thats awhole brand new level.
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
in all sincerity my girlfriend vag!na became too wide after her NYSC and I found means to dump her after seeing her WhatsApp messages indicating she was a serial cheat.
She begged but I already made up my mind.can you imagine I will dive inside, it will look like my prick is just suspended on the air? Funny enough she was in her early twenties.

I got a virgin gal and the difference was so clear,only simps stick with women with multiple body counts with wide vag!na

Alpha males sabi say virgin gals are treasures, they have no emotional baggage and always committed, blessings to all virgin gals cool cool
shall we now call it a Pacific Ocean?
Lol!
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by benqo01(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Tight pussy is bae.......the other fit sink u and your dick inside
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Mrscarter(f): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Well that doesnt make sense.
So u fuvk a virgin. Ok. And after u wife her or not but keep on fuvking her she will stay tight forever? Or u just gonna go search for virgin after virgin lol

1 Like

Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Perhaps your dick is small....
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by JERRY1925(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
benqo01:
Tight pussy is bae.......the other fit sink u and your dick inside

Lol..after a year, your virgin wife go open. No worry.
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Ikwerelastborn: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mrscarter:

Well that doesnt make sense.
So u fuvk a virgin. Ok. And after u wife her or not but keep on fuvking her she will stay tight forever? Or u just gonna go search for virgin after virgin lol
Once you have a virgin pvssy to yourself alone it won't go wide,is so much body counts that causes that

How are you mrscarter, are you done with medical school?

2 Likes

Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Ikwerelastborn: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
BigDan69:
I don Bleep girl with over 30 body counts (she told me) and she dey Bleep every week. Yet my penis felt the walls of her veejay, mind you my dick size is not that big. Just average.

Abeg go ask the girl which animal Bleep her or she go dey use cucumber satisfy herself all day-every day

The gal lied to you ,30 body counts ko 1m body counts ni
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Ikwerelastborn: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
adeniyiemmanuel:
shall we now call it a Pacific Ocean?
Lol!
Is that the deepest ocean? Is so then call it that
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Ikwerelastborn: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Perhaps your dick is small....
Go and prepare for watching,what does an underage boy like u know about d!ck
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Ikwerelastborn: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
JERRY1925:

Lol..after a year, your virgin wife go open. No worry.
Still better to have enjoyed it before it opens that having it so wide from the beginning

Perhaps new gadgets give more satisfaction than fairly used,cross the Ts cool
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by BigDan69: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2021
Lol I knee about 23 of them, besides why would she lie? Lol, shouldn't it be the other way around o reduce her body count? Guy u funny

Ikwerelastborn:

The gal lied to you ,30 body counts ko 1m body counts ni
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Mrscarter(f): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Once you have a virgin pvssy to yourself alone it won't go wide,is so much body counts that causes that

How are you mrscarter, are you done with medical school?

Lol. Im great and yourself? . Umm..im not in med school. Must mixed me up with someone else.
Yeah a dick is a dick so any dick with lotsa sex will loosen even a virgin im sorry to say lol. Think of it this way how would the vagina know the difference between dicks. Most arent that different. Its the amount and how often u have sex that determines a woman elacsistity dwn there weather same divk or different. However i assume bigger thicker divks would help the process along. Although the vagina is a muscle. It can be strengthened with exercises n i guess no sex for a while too.
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Ikwerelastborn: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lol. Im great and yourself? . Umm..im not in med school. Must mixed me up with someone else.
Yeah a dick is a dick so any dick with lotsa sex will loosen even a virgin im sorry to say lol. Think of it this way how would the vagina know the difference between dicks. Most arent that different. Its the amount and how often u have sex that determines a woman elacsistity dwn there weather same divk or different. However i assume bigger thicker divks would help the process along. Although the vagina is a muscle. It can be strengthened with exercises n i guess no sex for a while too.
Lol, you're on point. So what is the solution to enjoying a tight pvssy since people in relationships will always need to straff regularly, you can't of course demand to be off sex just to get your tightness back when your partner will need u.on a side talk, has your partner ever complained how you're losing your tightness?
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Mrscarter(f): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Lol, you're on point. So what is the solution to enjoying a tight pvssy since people in relationships will always need to straff regularly, you can't of course demand to be off sex just to get your tightness back when your partner will need u.on a side talk, has your partner ever complained how you're losing your tightness?

Na my husband is quite content. However the solution is kegel exercises. Theyre simple n u can do them anytime anywhere no matter wat ur doing lol
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Issues2(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=obiekunie01 post=103325391]

oga pls lament more about your small dick - abi u wan tell me say na horse she go straff? na men like you with better mandigo!

if your mandigo was big enuf u for no notice the difference! cheesy cheesy[/quot
Hahahaha �� baba forget big madigo some girls get extra large pussy honestly him no know d size of the pussy na when he left
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Issues2(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mrscarter:

Na my husband is quite content. However the solution is kegel exercises. Theyre simple n u can do them anytime anywhere no matter wat ur doing lol
which one is kegel exercise again
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Ikwerelastborn: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mrscarter:

Hehehe,so u do the exercise even when at work. grin grin grin
Hope it doesn't get u aroused and wet wink wink
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by KingDash: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

bros that NYSC na slaughter house.
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Mrscarter(f): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2021
Issues2:
which one is kegel exercise again

Chai. Lol. Google it
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by Mrscarter(f): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Hehehe,so u do the exercise even when at work. grin grin grin
Hope it doesn't get u aroused and wet wink wink

Lol. Kegel exercise dont get u aroused. Is just squeezing is all
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by earleswood(f): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
I have found most Ikwere guys to walk around with irritating worm like blokos. Try real Ibo guys if you crave joy.
Re: I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide by NoGirlfriend: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
pls I need d pix for research

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? / Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video) / I Just Noticed This Thing Turns Women On Like Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.