Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Proscription/naming of Igbohos' Yoruba Nation As Terror Group Finalised. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proscription/naming of Igbohos' Yoruba Nation As Terror Group Finalised. (606 Views)

Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka / Clark To FG: Withdraw Naming Of Rail Stations After Jonathan, Awolowo. / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proscription/naming of Igbohos' Yoruba Nation As Terror Group Finalised. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sunday igboho on the run.

Magical powers saved him " -sunday igboho aide.

"I am not on the run ,in my Ibadan home"- Sunday igboho.

Information reaching desk indicates that moves to tag the Yoruba group headed by Sunday igboho AS A TERRORISTS ORGANISATION have reached advanced stage.

A letter would later on be sent to the Nigerian senate to approve the move secretly .

Similar and almost exact moves were made against the iPOB before it was tagged a TERRORISTs ORGANISATION.

The ODUDUWA nationality movement,headed by Sunday igboho would then be called a TERRORISTs ORGANISATION and all source of funding and solidarity shall be cut off.
Her member shall become legitimate target of state , and they shall be hunted down worldwide .

The unity of this great country is not to be toyed with, the source said .

Re: Proscription/naming of Igbohos' Yoruba Nation As Terror Group Finalised. by donbachi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
And those degenerates will approve of it.
Re: Proscription/naming of Igbohos' Yoruba Nation As Terror Group Finalised. by ProfessorBerlin(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buhari go soon ban Nairaland

Re: Proscription/naming of Igbohos' Yoruba Nation As Terror Group Finalised. by Kukukillus: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Another piece of the puzzle found.
Re: Proscription/naming of Igbohos' Yoruba Nation As Terror Group Finalised. by zickyclef: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Na y me eh if u de do person somtin wey no good I go challenge u ooh. Because if I keep quiet na me be next.
Re: Proscription/naming of Igbohos' Yoruba Nation As Terror Group Finalised. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2021
zickyclef:
Na y me eh if u de do person somtin wey no good I go challenge u ooh. Because if I keep quiet na me be next.
uptil now the Yoruba nation remained peaceful..

But watch how malami will rush to tag them a TERRORIST group ,just the way they did to the ipob
Re: Proscription/naming of Igbohos' Yoruba Nation As Terror Group Finalised. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2021
Kukukillus:
Another piece of the puzzle found.
very true

(1) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Arrest:State Capture By Fantastically Corrupt Can Be Tamed In Nigeria / PIB, Electoral Act: Deputy Speaker Hails Lawmakers For Protecting Northern Inter / Tinubu Receives Kashim Shettima, Usman Zanna In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.