Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins (949 Views)

The Babcock University Sextaped Girl Typifies "Never Judge A Book By Its Cover" / An App That Let's You Pay Cash For Your Sins - Sinmo. Watch The Video / Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Every sin you commit is done by your flesh.
Your flesh is physical, all your actions there in, good or bad are physical.
God is a spirit, he will only judge you by your spirit.
Infact, everything about Christianity is spirit, only that it needs your flesh to actualize the fruits of the spirit which are love, joy, peace..

The fruits of the spirit are not spirits, they are what humans can do which we can see.
Anybody, can live the fruits the spirit, it is not only meant for Christians. Likewise, anyone can commit sin. Sin is not only meant for unbelievers. Because both the fruits of the spirit and sin are all of the flesh.

But what is spirit is spirit, it is not of the flesh.
God is a spirit.
God does not give a damn about your fleshy actions good or bad, he is not interested.
All he want is for you to key to the spirit for your justification.

Now, this message may appear to you that the op is encouraging you to go and sin, but that is not the case.
As a matter of fact, that your consciousness of trying to be self righteous is what is pushing you to commit sin the more, you may not know.

Christianity is spirit and it does not require your flesh to practice it.
Jesus says my kingdom is not of this world.
But guess what, your flesh and your self righteousness is of this world. The day you fail to maintain that your self righteousness you profess(of which certainly you will fail because you are human), people of this world will thread on you(not God, because God will never judge you)
But if you are humble and seek mercy always, people of this world will be merciful to you on that day of your failure including God himself.
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by donbachi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
So,wat act can be classified as sin?
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by kernniejay(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
That is your opinion, not in the bible.
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:
So,wat act can be classified as sin?
remember, humans are physical, anything wrong doing is sin to them.
But God doesn't classify sin that way.
To God who is a spirit, refusal to believe that Jesus has come to take away sin, is sin.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

1 Like

Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by donbachi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
paxonel:
To God who is a spirit, refusal to believe that Jesus has come to take away sin, is sin.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
wat do u see as sin?
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
kernniejay:
That is your opinion, not in the bible.
no, not my opinion but the bibles opinion.
It is must that you should accept that truth or you will never be merciful
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:
wat do u see as sin?
I'm a human, any wrong doing is sin.
But I shouldn't use my own to assume that God thinks like me
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by donbachi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
paxonel:
Check Proverb 6:16
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by Iceflox(f): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
paxonel:
that means i should just go about committing sin?
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceflox:
that means i should just go about committing sin?
whatever God chooses to do with you and your sinfulness he created you and he reserve the prerogative right to be merciful to you and there is nothing i can do.

But if you offend me i may not be merciful o grin
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:
Check Proverb 6:16

Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

Whatever it is, note that proverb was old testament order.
But with Christ nothing is abomination than the other.
All sin is sin
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Christ Embassy~ Pastor Chris! smiley
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by enilove(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
paxonel:
Infact, everything about Christianity is spirit, only that it needs your flesh to actualize the fruits of the spirit which are love, joy, peace..

The fruits of the spirit are not spirits, they are what humans can do which we can see.
Anybody, can live the fruits the spirit, it is not only meant for Christians. Likewise, anyone can commit sin. Sin is not only meant for unbelievers. Because both the fruits of the spirit and sin are all of the flesh.

God is a spirit.
God does not give a damn about your fleshy actions good or bad, he is not interested.

Now, this message may appear to you that the op is encouraging you to go and sin, but that is not the case.
As a matter of fact, that your consciousness of trying to be self righteous is what is pushing you to commit sin the more, you may not know.

But guess what, your flesh and your self righteousness is of this world. The day you fail to maintain that your self righteousness you profess(of which certainly you will fail because you are human), people of this world will thread on you(not God, because God will never judge you)
But if you are humble and seek mercy always, people of this world will be merciful to you on that day of your failure including God himself.

You are another spiritual Lilliputian like the Jehovah's witness organization members. In fact , they are a little above you.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20 KJV
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
[19] What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
[20] For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
[17] If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

You said :

How do you key to the Spirit when you are committing sin with your body ?
How can you key to the Spirit when the Spirit is not living in your defiled body ?

OP , are you a Christian at all ?

1 Like

Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
enilove:

You are another spiritual Lilliputian like the Jehovah's witness organization members. In fact , they are a little above you.

He is trying to explain what is beyond his grasp!

God will not judge anyone because of their sins, but He will judge people on the bases of their heart condition.
So no matter what you've done in the past it's how remorseful you are about those atrocities that will determine your fate! Luke 23:39-43

However once you've known what is wrong try to work on your flesh so as not to allow it to lead you back to such wrong desires! Galatians 5:19-21
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
enilove:

you go school at all?

1 Corinthians 6:18-20 KJV
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
[19] What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
[20] For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
[17] If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
so, what is your point? are these scriptures you quoted not suppose to serve as advice to Christians that they should not commit sin rather than using the scriptures to judge them ?

You said :
very true!
God is like a father advicing a disobedient child. If the child like let him take the advice, if he doesn't take the advice then he must face the consequences.
God doesn't give a damn!
He is not a respecter of any person.

How do you key to the Spirit when you are committing sin with your body ?
you have seen a living human body, sure!
But have you ever seen a human spirit before?
The answer is no!
why?
Because the spirit lives inside the body.
So, whether the body is swimming in river of sin, it has nothing to do with the spirit inside him.

John 3:6 says That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Flesh and spirit are two separate entity though they are merged while the individual is alive, but the moment the person dies, they are separated.

Hence, a believer is born of the spirit while an unbeliever is born of the flesh.

A believer is born of the spirit, that spirit can never be separated from him by means of his sins. The gift of righteousness from God is without repentance.
Righteousness is a gift, it is not what we do.

An unbeliever, whether he sins or not is already separated from the spirit.

How can you key to the Spirit when the Spirit is not living in your defiled body ?

Can you show me scripture to proof that the spirit is not living in your defiled body?

On the contrary :

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

OP , are you a Christian at all ?
you better have knowledge and change my sister
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He is trying to explain what is beyond his grasp!

God will not judge anyone because of their sins, but He will judge people on the bases of their heart condition.
So no matter what you've done in the past it's how remorseful you are about those atrocities that will determine your fate! Luke 23:39-43

However once you've known what is wrong try to work on your flesh so as not to allow it to lead you back to such wrong desires! Galatians 5:19-21
if she cannot work on her flesh and she goes back to her wrong desires then she will go to hell fire?

That means everyone will go to hell fire like that now.

1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
paxonel:

God is a spirit.

1. Since Sin is simply a choice made in disobedience of God's Law, it is those who are under Law who commit sin against God. undecided

2. Unbelievers are those who are not under Law and so they do not commit sins against God - they have already been judged and condemned and are living waiting sentencing. In fact. They are those previously condemned to Death by God beginning from Adam - Genesis 3 vs 17- 19 - and were described by Jesus Christ as the dead. undecided

3. You claim God will only judge a one by his spirit so when God judged Ananias and Saphira, was that judgment of their spirits? undecided

4. God does not give a damn whether you disobey His commands or not? undecided

5. When Jesus Christ declared that only those who obey His teachings and commandments belong to Him that is not to be construed as judgement against those who disobey(Sin) Him? undecided
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Since Sin is simply a choice made in disobedience of God's Law, it is those who are under Law who commit sin against God. undecided
the last time i checked no Christian(believer) is under the law :

1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

So, no Christian is a sinner before God no matter what he does and therefore cannot go to hell.

2. Unbelievers are those who are not under Law and so they do not commit sins against God
? ? ?

- they have already been judged and condemned and are living waiting sentencing
true!

In fact. They are those previously condemned to Death by God beginning from Adam - Genesis 3 vs 17- 19 - and were described by Jesus Christ as the dead. undecided
ok

3. You claim God will only judge a one by his spirit so when God judged Ananias and Saphira, was that judgment of their spirits? undecided
their judgement was both of the flesh and of the spirit. Note, God has the power to kill in both the flesh and in the spirit. Matthew 10:28
They were judged of the flesh in that they died in the flesh.
They were judged of the spirit in that, since they were believers before they died, that alone has already justified them to heaven inspite their greed, so they did not die in the spirit.

John 3:16...whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life

4. God does not give a damn whether you disobey His commands or not? undecided
in terms of the spirit
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
paxonel:
the last time i checked no Christian(believer) is under the law :

1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

So, no Christian is a sinner before God no matter what he does and therefore cannot go to hell.
? ? ?
true!
ok
their judgement was both of the flesh and of the spirit. Note, God has the power to kill in both the flesh and in the spirit. Matthew 10:28
They were judged of the flesh in that they died in the flesh.
They were judged of the spirit in that, since they were believers before they died, that alone has already justified them to heaven inspite their greed, so they did not die in the spirit.

John 3:16...whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life
are you kidding me?
1. So, God does indeed judge both the flesh and spirit of those who believe in Jesus Christ when sin is committed? undecided

2. These are your words that I am trying to understand
So, when you disobey God's command, I.e. sin, God does not give a damn about your fleshly sin against him? undecided

3. When Jesus Christ declared that only those who obey His teachings and commandments belong to Him are you suggesting that that is not to be construed as judgment against those who disobey(Sin) Him? undecided
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
paxonel:

John 3 vs 36, is essentially saying what we are previously told in John 3 vs 18 of those who refuse to believe in Jesus Christ - unbelievers. undecided

However, when you look closely at Jesus Christ's teachings, you find that Jesus Christ repeatedly states that those of His own flock who love Him are those who do as He commands - obedience- whereas those who refuse to obey His commands - disobedience- are those who are sinners. in John 15 vs 14, Jesus Christ outright declares that those who do as He commands them to are His friends,implying that those who do not do as He commands are His enemies - among His own flock undecided
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. So, God does indeed judge both the flesh and spirit of those who believe in Jesus Christ when sin is committed? undecided
you have started your irrelevant logic again abi? grin

You only brought the case of Ananias and Saphira, does that have anything to do with how God judge other people?

It is not all cases God will judge both the flesh and the spirit like that of Ananias and saphira.

Ananias and Saphira died because God killed them directly as a deterrent to other believers at the time
Some other people will commit sin and it will not be God that kill them directly in the flesh
Some will sin and die in the flesh by the law,
Some by kama.
Some will not even die until they grow old and have a natural death

2. These are your words that I am trying to understand So, when you disobey God's command, I.e. sin, God does not give a damn about your fleshly sin against him? undecided
remember I said God is a spirit!
When i said God's judgment i meant spirual judgment like hell fire, not physical killing

3. When Jesus Christ declared that only those who obey His teachings and commandments belong to Him that is not to be construed as judgment against those who disobey(Sin) Him? undecided
what exactly is Jesus teachings are you referring to?
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
John 3 vs 36, is essentially saying what we are previously told in John 3 vs 18 of those who refuse to believe in Jesus Christ - unbelievers. undecided

However, when you look closely at Jesus Christ's teachings, you find that Jesus Christ repeatedly states that those of His own flock who love Him are those who do as He commands - obedience- whereas those who refuse to obey His commands - disobedience- are those who are sinners. in John 15 vs 14, Jesus Christ outright declares that those who do as He commands them to are His friends,implying that those who do not do as He commands are His enemies - among His own flock undecided
ok,
What exactly was Jesus commands to them?
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Your inability to conquer the flesh is not your fault {Matthew 26:41} James admonished Christians saying:

"Is any among you afflicted ? let him pray. Is any merry ? let him sing psalms. Is any sick among you ? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him" James 5:13-15

That's why we have ELDERS in the Christian congregation! smiley

paxonel:

if she cannot work on her flesh and she goes back to her wrong desires then she will go to hell fire?
That means everyone will go to hell fire like that now.
1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1 Like

Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your inability to conquer the flesh is not your fault {Matthew 26:41} James admonished Christians saying:

"Is any among you afflicted ? let him pray. Is any merry ? let him sing psalms. Is any sick among you ? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him" James 5:13-15

That's why we have ELDERS in the Christian congregation! smiley

absolutely
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
paxonel:
you have started your irrelevant logic again abi? grin

You only brought the case of Ananias and Saphira, does that have anything to do with how God judge other people?

It is not all cases God will kill both the flesh and the spirit like that of Ananias and saphira.

Ananias and Saphira died because God killed them directly as a deterrent to other believers at the time
Some other people will commit sin and it will not be God that kill them directly in the flesh
Some will sin and die in the flesh by the law,
Some by kama.
Some will not even die until they grow old and have a natural death
remember I said God is a spirit!
When i said God's judgment i meant spirual judgment like hell fire, not physical killing
what exactly is Jesus teachings are you referring to?
1. I bring Ananias and Saphira as examples of God's judgment against sins committed by those who believe. And as you admit, God does indeed judge the flesh and spirit of those who believe in Jesus Christ, for their sins that is. undecided

2. So you are trying to say instead that those who will be lead off to eternal damnation will not be judged by their sins ? undecided

3. Every Word spoken by Jesus Christ constitutes His teaching. undecided
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
paxonel:
ok,
What exactly was Jesus commands to them?
There are at least 56 commandments given to all those who believe in Jesus Christ. And examples of His commands are as follows:

A. Do not lust after a woman in your heart for by doing so you are guilty of adultery
B. Do not serve two masters
C. Do not pray out loud.
D. Do not cast your Pearls to the swine or treasures to the dogs(something like that)

Jesus Christ said those who do what He commands are His friends where those who do not do as He commands are His enemies. undecided

So, when it comes time for the final judgement, will God ignore the sins of those were previously judged as enemies of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. I bring Ananias and Saphira as examples of God's judgment against sins committed by those who believe. And as you admit, God does indeed judge the flesh and spirit of those who believe in Jesus Christ, for their sins that is. undecided
confirm! grin

2. So you are trying to say instead that those who will be lead off to eternal damnation will not be judged by their sins ? undecided
at all, they will not be judged by their sins either, but by their inability to accept Christ

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

So the basis of their judgement is that their names were not written in the book of life

3. Every Word spoken by Jesus Christ constitutes His teaching. undecided
How about this one, is it also Jesus teaching or the law of Moses?

Matthew 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
paxonel:
confirm! grin
at all, they will not be judged by their sins either, but by their inability to accept Christ

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

So the basis of their judgement is that their names were not written in the book of life
How about this one, is it also Jesus teaching or the law of Moses?

Matthew 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
2. What do you mean by "inability to accept Jesus Christ"? undecided

3. That too is Jesus Christ's teaching, so also is His teaching that instructs that you avoid the leaven of the Pharisees...everything Jesus Christ commanded is found in His teachings. undecided
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by paxonel(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
2. What do you mean by "inability to accept Jesus Christ"? undecided
not willing to believe that Jesus is the Christ

3. That too is Jesus Christ's teaching, so also is His teaching that instructs that you avoid the leaven of the Pharisees...everything Jesus Christ commanded is found in His teachings. undecided
but those laws were already given to the Israelites long before Jesus came?
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
All this false doctrines sef
paxonel:

God is a spirit.

Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
paxonel:
not willing to believe that Jesus is the Christ
but those laws were already given to the Israelites long before Jesus came?
1. According to John 3 vs 18 and John 3 vs 36, those who do not believe at all in Jesus Christ do not have a part in eternity, right - unbelievers remain condemned to Death? undecided

However, those who are slated for Hell do so for eternity. So how does one who is condemned to perish in the grave, denied of eternal life by Jesus Christ, also endure everlasting/ eternal punishment in Hell, an eternal life in Hell? undecided

2. No, they are not all the same laws. undecided
Re: God Will Never Judge You By Your Sins by orisa37: 5:37am On Jul 04, 2021
paxonel:
no, not my opinion but the bibles opinion.
It is must that you should accept that truth or you will never be merciful

Not in the Bible. It's ABACHA AND BUHARI'S OPINION.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Errors Of Oneness Doctrine / Woman Accuses Olukoya Of Conniving With Police To Arrest & Detain Her Husband.. / What Would You Tell The Pope If He Comes To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.