Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year (47340 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by Frales6(f): 1:11am On Jul 04, 2021
for where?? game wey wan cut go cut. some men don't really know what they want. some of dem no get better choice and las las dem go begin regret the marriage
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by neyo0h: 1:27am On Jul 04, 2021
Tell them to stop begging for money online, stop posting nudes on social media, stop smoking igbo, stop calling themselves bisexuals and having lesbian relations, stop twerking like animals on social media, stop feeling entitled to rich people.

Stop copying cardi b , stop giving useless moronic advice on social media.

Be classy, reserved, working, clean and ready to settle down .

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by neyo0h: 1:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Don't put God first on your profile and be selling sex, put prostitute, so that we can differentiate.

If not present yourself everywhere as a decent classy human with brain's.

We need to be able to seperate prostitutes from real girl's.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by neyo0h: 1:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Be open to dms, be friendly, give people a chance untill they blow it.

Never judge a book by the cover.

Stop taking advice from feminist's, celebrities.

Nigerian women were warriors, unleash the warriors in you.

Stop being stupidly woke and copying everything western, stop bleaching, be comfy with your blackness.

Stop doing butt surgeries, boob lifts , it's fake and disgusting .
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by dingbang(m): 2:20am On Jul 04, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Then don't make babies when you marry. You can both decide not to have kids
alright. Whats the possibility of meeting a woman who doesnt want to have kids

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by studentofTruth: 3:16am On Jul 04, 2021
dingbang:

Many girls don't want marriage. They just want to pursue their careers, be independent, and choose who to sleep with.
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by dingbang(m): 3:37am On Jul 04, 2021
studentofTruth:

Many girls don't want marriage. They just want to pursue their careers, be independent, and choose who to sleep with.
ok
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by eventainment(m): 3:38am On Jul 04, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-things-every-nigerian-lady-must.html?m=1

Was this article helpful? Leave a comment below.

Ten things every Nigerian lady must avoid if you want him to marry you this year

Na for this small article na you de form copyright law for... men I still de talk am if to say na we first know tech before oyibo man. Everybody go still dey stone age cause we go wan hide am from even our family. Make only me get then give others small... why Don't you allow people tweak it na there improvement of idea from de come and always ask for siting of source and referencing. Oyibo man way make manythings open source we no wish pass them...

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by pfadom: 3:49am On Jul 04, 2021
What's new in this copy & paste article with all the attached paparazzi?
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by slimman007: 5:12am On Jul 04, 2021
hakym619:
I still will marry an Indian

Go ahead bro..Nice one
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by cardoctor(m): 5:52am On Jul 04, 2021
Lubbish. Most of this points dont work here in naija.
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by blueivy8: 6:10am On Jul 04, 2021
There is no Manual for any good relationship,,,,person when go like you go like you,just be good to yourself (talking for both gender)
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by Taiwojon(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Say no to pre- marital sex!!

Say no to fornication!

Upon all your write up you con spoiled am with sex

Forgetting your body is the temple of God in which Jesus die for.

Guy please Repent.

Jesus love you

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by tunapawizzy: 6:16am On Jul 04, 2021
I dont think u r loud enough...Tell dem about No 3, 7 and 9 again
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by RPG2020(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2021
chatinent:

What colour of uselessness is your sister sha?

I think is green white green
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by riyanxeally(f): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2021
Offpoint1:
Hi, while reading about the 10 epistle, I want to use this medium let you know that I do..

I offer:

*Professional graphics design services of all kind,

* Motion Graphics for your business,

* Printing services of all kind (delivery at your doorstep),

*Websites designs of all kind,

* Digital marketing services, (Google, social media, email, SMS)

*Social media real and active followers, likes, comments, views, subscribers boosting (IG, FB, TWT, YouTube )

*Modern CV/Resume writing

*Computer software and hardware repairs

*Guidance on affiliate marketing (with tools to help you make sales)

If you need any of my services, kindly reach out to me via Whatsapp contact on my signature.

You can also reach out to me if you want to learn any of the above.

Thanks.
what do u know about blogging? Can I have your contact?
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by Moborlarh(f): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Yes, some of them

doubleE70:
hmm are u sure Nigerian girls will hear cause
Nigerian girls are useless.....some of them
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2021
osazsky:
As a feminist I will nerver respect any man.we are equal.if he cheats I cheat too.who marriage help..I need money not marriage I cant even imagin cooking or washing his clothes if there is no house help and washing Machine he should forget the relationship. The future is female.from chidima nnabuzu

Are you gay? undecided
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by TemmyT002(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2021
Especially that seven and ten.
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by Revolva(m): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2021
Girls of todAY EXHIBIT ALMOST ALL THESE THAT IS WHY THEY ARE UNMARRIAGEABLE
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by yusluvad(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2021
Very educating. Those that would heed to these advices would...
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by womenareapess: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2021
Why marry a foolish naija women when you can settle for foreigner undecided

Don't lower your standard to those ediots called naija women!

Keep calm and date a foreigner
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by clothingonline(m): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2021
It’s facts stated above
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2021
Chatinent seems to have redefined what premarital sex is.

He seems to be saying that people should have sex with the one person they're in a relationship with... but when they have sex with a second person, premarital sex has happened. grin

Any sex outside of marriage is premarital sex. Simple.

I guess what you meant to advise against is promiscuity... having multiple sexual partners.
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by FashionCookie(f): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Respect ke? Abi they want you to kill yourself for them and start rolling on the floor in the name of respect. Forget list ogbeni...everybody know wetin good 4 am. No be everything be manual.
You can never satisfy human being(male or female) and that's the truth. Know this and know peace. Men will leave a well behaved woman at home and run after a lady with all these things you've listed out here. And d mumu will be smiling lime a roasted goat. Take Ataga's case for instance...the woman no try reach?(tjough I'm not saying she's perfect) She even works in a very good place. What else could a man want? But no! He still had to give himself to Chidinma to slaughter. Abegi.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by Popesuccess(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Goldbw122:
Just go with the flow simple, no need for rules, is love
so just flow like a rivers.
Just be a good person and be true to yourself
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by loswhite(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Please what about what the man should do if he wants the lady to accept his proposal?
You can create a new post on that.
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by loswhite(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I'm about to ask him for urgent 150k sha. I pray he doesn't get angry
lol angry will be good...lol the guy fit japa o
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by loswhite(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2021
osazsky:
As a feminist I will nerver respect any man.we are equal.if he cheats I cheat too.who marriage help..I need money not marriage I cant even imagin cooking or washing his clothes if there is no house help and washing Machine he should forget the relationship. The future is female.from chidima nnabuzu
How can a male be a feminist?
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by sparko1(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Taejimin:
Ok

So if I want to get married this year I should avoid all that listed, so long as I want to marry this year Abi?

Mtcheeeeew!!!

Sometimes it not just about getting married, but staying married. Any big ass/Tite puss* lady can fool a man into marrying her.
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2021
dingbang:
There are women who don't want the stress of having kids run around. So as you meet women, tell them the kind of marriage you want.
Re: Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year by dingbang(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
There are women who don't want the stress of having kids run around. So as you meet women, tell them the kind of marriage you want.
alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) / Couple Rocking Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Pre-Wedding Photos / A Lonely Lady's Bad Prayer For Valentine Lovers Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.