Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Our Oil, Our Oil!! We The Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Oil, Our Oil!! We The Niger Delta (417 Views)

@north Leave Our Oil Alone Mass Protest / ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out / Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Oil, Our Oil!! We The Niger Delta by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
It's no longer a news that the much anticipated PIB is almost ready for the presidential assent, thereby transforming the bill to a law.

However few highlights is the two basic notions of the Definition of a host community and the New Frontiers.

So does it mean that we the Niger Delta and the South South that hates Biafra and loves Nigeria will be treated equally with people, who's only qualification to share in our 3% host community right is the fact that oil pipelines passed through their community

We know MNK is evil and should not be associated with, is this the best way now to reward us?

How can a humongous 30% NNPC profits go up north in the search for oil under the New Frontiers name

Why are we treated like this? The oil drilling activities and its environmental hazards we are bearing yet our resources everyone is sharing it. The Gold in Zamfara, we are not sharing it with them, why are we treated this way?

Is this really good cry cry cry

Re: Our Oil, Our Oil!! We The Niger Delta by sweetshisha: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Can Ibos and Fulanis just learn to mind their own business and stop migrating about to look for unnecessary conflict
Re: Our Oil, Our Oil!! We The Niger Delta by escapefromusa(f): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
yamunla:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

So it's TRUE westerners are cowards... this small tickle una don dey write thesis.

Hope sey you go vote for Instablog and Tunde Ednut very soon. Because I am not sure INEC will accept vpn votes via twitter

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Our Oil, Our Oil!! We The Niger Delta by Gentlerespect76: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
I like your spirit; what is happening here is so suffocating that I have even joined in saying things I shouldn't say about the Yoruba. But the trolling and mockery is overwhelming.

I think we should already and face the common enemy. Very true!!
Re: Our Oil, Our Oil!! We The Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
It's no longer a news that the much anticipated PIB is almost ready for the presidential assent, thereby transforming the bill to a law.

However few highlights is the two basic notions of the Definition of a host community and the New Frontiers.

So does it mean that we the Niger Delta and the South South that hates Biafra and loves Nigeria will be treated equally with people, who's only qualification to share in our 3% host community right is the fact that oil pipelines passed through their community

We know MNK is evil and should not be associated with, is this the best way now to reward us?

How can a humongous 30% NNPC profits go up north in the search for oil under the New Frontiers name

Why are we treated like this? The oil drilling activities and its environmental hazards we are bearing yet our resources everyone is sharing it. The Gold in Zamfara, we are not sharing it with them, why are we treated this way?

Is this really good cry cry cry

Operation Humble the Economy will reverse that useless bill. Don’t worry about it.
Re: Our Oil, Our Oil!! We The Niger Delta by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
kmcutez:

Operation Humble the Economy will reverse that useless bill. Don’t worry about it.

Is it when Tompolo has been settled

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Opens Kwara APC Factional Office, Says Battle Line Drawn With Gover / BREAKING: Senate Rejects Onochie As INEC Commissioner / BREAKING: Sunday Igboho Arrested In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.