Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Avoid Buying Data From LORDTECH.COM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Avoid Buying Data From LORDTECH.COM (393 Views)

How Does Someone Remove His/her Data From An Online Loan Platform? / Stop Buying Data From Network Providers And Banks Again: Buy From Here Instead / Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Buying Data From LORDTECH.COM by ogbongenet: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
I will use this medium to advise you guys buying data and other stuff online to avoid this frudulent website lordtech.com...just scam me of my 4k paid for data but only got half of what I paid for. Sent a message to their customer care , he replied that there's nothing he can do about it....
Lordtech.com is a bloody thief, avoid them...

1 Like

Re: Avoid Buying Data From LORDTECH.COM by Hadsty23(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
That's not today, they're been so fraudulent for a long time since there day on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Avoid Buying Data From LORDTECH.COM by bassdow: 9:10pm On May 20, 2023
ogbongenet:
I will use this medium to advise you guys buying data and other stuff online to avoid this frudulent website lordtech.com...just scam me of my 4k paid for data but only got half of what I paid for. Sent a message to their customer care , he replied that there's nothing he can do about it....
Lordtech.com is a bloody thief, avoid them...

I buy d ata directly from the provider.

If you wanna sell to me, I insist on payOnDelivery irrespective of how mouthWatering your offerings are. I don't trust Jumia & Konga to payBeforeDelivery, e come be common unKnown human. I am only sure of myself that I won't cheat you, not the other way round

(1) (Reply)

Can I Start And Run A Mini Bakery With 1.5m / How To Start An Online T-shirt Business In Nigeria / Company Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.