Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death (95290 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by ahamonyeka(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Different stories.
Tomorrow i will not be surprise to hear that sunday igboho gave her charm to use on usifo ataga.

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Mordecai(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
undecided

Am I the only one pissed off by the clueless, daft questions by the NTA correspondent? Could we have imagined that our national TV station will present such poor quality interviews?

Have they really gone to the dogs?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Agugbadin: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
karnap:
get rich quick syndrome is the problems of Nigerian youth,males folks are into Yahoo, females are into hotels runs target.

Na Igbo girl, if she has succeeded you will see on social media that she is a small girl with big God.

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by blacknoir: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wait I am getting confused ,i thought she attacked him cox he assaulted her

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by SenecaTheYonger: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
daclint:
lack of contentment, that's the problem this generation have and its getting worse,everyone want what the next person have, to live a flashy life, make money the quick way,,and the media is not helping.

That’s why I made a thread earlier asking for the ban of social media.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Teejay13(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
To many false stories making headline, which do we believe now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by aribs(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
This girl really needs to shut up and hire a lawyer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Lexusgs430: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
She is still not telling the truth........

Person wey set trap for elephant....... Wetin she wan catch, nah only her know........ cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by McCoy662(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
iKingsley:
Godamit! Why the story keeps changing? shocked

This pretty girl doesn't know what she's put her hands into
Were u Dr Robert's student in uniben??

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by ejimatic: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1394670/chidinma-ojukwu-tied-usifo-atagas-hands-stabbing-death-video/
. In my first comment on this case I said the murder was delibrate considering the nature of the stabbing and where he was stabbed. I have been justified now with her confession!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Suremikky(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Everyone go just come here begin judge matter we dem no truly understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Teejay13(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
To many false stories making headline, which do we believe now?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Phred1717: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
She Has decided to accept her fate. Why can't you guys allow her be for once. I was once a victim of tis act(2012). Since then na me n my wife. Case close

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by lucianohase(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
I see a corpse confessing, she knows for sure she will die

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by billyG(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tovard:
All whole life as a intelligent officer, I never come across a foolish person as this... all her statements keep changing every minutes and this will put her into more trouble.

She wasn't the one who killed that man but she know all the people involved because they didn't plan to killed him but to steal from him which went wrong. As it is now, she's not ready to mention the others that are involves.
Intelligent officer indeed!she stabbed d victim not one,not two but multiple times in d neck,after collecting his ATM & pin,she they still dnt plan to know kill him...why was her blood soaked cloth discovered in her father's house?why did she not mentioned anyone...police must gone through her phone records & would hav arrested others.

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by witworth(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Now the matter don loud like one poli.
E don light am self to smoke.
Now as the story don change, get ready for another chapter.
The bottom line will be someone or some rich people or associates of this late CEO might be involved in his death.
I see a deal gone wrong and a sabotage in the matter.
It happens in many countries, not just here in Nigeria. But Nigeria is still the most useless country in the whole world looking at the natural resources against human resources.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by osazsky(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
As long as kanu and chidima will be facing the hangman soon there is no problem.once these bastards are killed Nigeria will now be peaceful this is will be Buhari biggest achievement as his name will forever be remembered as the man who killed these bastards which is our major problem in this country.prices of fuel and foodstuff will reduce drastically
There will be no more needless death.thank u my president for sending them to the afterlife.theses crimes are horrific. Treason carry the death penalty.planed premeditated murder also carry the death penalty or life without parole in any part of the world be it america Canada. Pls buhari do this for us and we will celebrate thier death like Christmas. God should have mercy on ur souls..Rips. if both of them can have sax in d open market with ropet tied around thier necks.so that as chidima is shouting kanu harder...harder the hangman will just do the needful like 3 secs to climax
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by YelloweWest: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mastakija:
Dis girl na ode aswear

She just dey pour everything out
Isn't she supposed to speak to a lawyer first b4 even speaking to the press
The more reason why she may not get jail time. How can press be conducting examination? She will plead insanity or say she was under duress to speak. Most judges will agree with her
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Cokahot: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
At age 21,I was busy disturbing boys at basement and June 12 to give me dating scripts and lotto format. I was at vicbiz bombing clients. I mean wtf ,at age 21 . Fuc k chidinma na death by hanging sure for u. I dey scared of youths these days,if its not yahoo plus,its drugs and drunk driving or olosho,now olosho don put am to walking corpse.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by karnap(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Agugbadin:

Na Igbo girl, if she has succeeded you will see on social media that she is a small girl with big God.
grin
Agugbadin:

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by babytoun: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
The same person she tied, is the same person that was fighting with her ...this girl too lie

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Benitoh: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
All i see is confession under duress.
No pity for you and all the runs girl.
In your next lifetime you might stay away from bad friends
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by billyG(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Imagine this girl was never caught & one innocent guy just marry her put for house,him & his family will be happy that he has married a good wife.

13 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Goalnaldo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
"Who knew evil girls have the prettiest face"? - Juice Wrld

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by bekpo(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
She just need a good lawyer, that's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by osazsky(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
YelloweWest:

The more reason why she may not get jail time. How can press be conducting examination? She will plead insanity or say she was under duress to speak. Most judges will agree with her
yes o I just read it now that she has been freed check vanguard and news line for the latest update..na so una talk for Evan's most of u dont even know he has been put down..na old pics of Evan's una go they see now.this happend before covid..he died a painful death.from an insider

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Lordcleenton(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
crossfire:
Lie lie mumu blogger
this bloggers will write anything to get attention
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Alejo1: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ha!!! She has commited felony, i pray may God forgive her. And consoleth the family of late CEO ATAGA.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Sunday2021: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
Idiot. You kill another person papa abi!
wetin carry him go there?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by dapsoneh: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
iKingsley:
Godamit! Why the story keeps changing? shocked

This pretty girl doesn't know what she's put her hands into
she is going to spend the rest of her life in Jail. Initially she said the guy was violent about wanting to have sex with her now, the story has changed to tying the guy's hands while he was sleeping. It was a premeditated and well orchestrated murder. There were some she hasn't mentioned yet

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Alejo1: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
I suggest she should get a criminal lawyer to defend her in court...but nobody has right to kill.. :DI suggest she should get a criminal lawyer to defend her in court...but nobody has right to kill..

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by lordmayor2013(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
The journalist is an illiterate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.