Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,996 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death (95271 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Masterchef(m): 1:47am On Jul 04, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

That is because somebody somewhere is manipulating what she is saying. She tied his hands, yet there was a struggle. How? He wanted to strangle you with the tied hands?

The lies are becoming embarrassing!

How do you manipulate someone who's in police custody?

Anyway, the NTA interviewer is truly daft, otherwise she should have asked what the girl used in doing the tying and how the rope 'or whatever' came loose while the victim was struggling and probably fell on his neck?

The red flag is; for such a violent murder, how come no one heard a noise? It also speaks volumes if intruders could have easily accessed such an upscale apartment without getting noticed and there were no CCTV cameras.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by teebillz: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2021
Tjjones:
It is very disheartening 2 see such heinous being committed by such a promising lady. It shows how far moral decadence has gone. The family system has failed society. GOD PLZ HEAL D LAND

What is promising about her? Na so una go just open mouth dey talk nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by CaptainFM1: 2:17am On Jul 04, 2021
bigtt76:
To what end are these interviews taking place? Is this the new method the Nigeria Police are using to get accused persons to confess their crime or what?

Don't mind Nigerian Police. They've made a mess of the whole case. And journalist/bloggers are also not being professional in my view too.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by edego2up(m): 2:48am On Jul 04, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Wow, Someone is just telling this girl what to say.
The confession is pretty different from the first narrative.
I think the deceased family, should hire a private investigator. The police may be bought in this case. I see the hand of powerful people around the death of that man
Gbaaaammmm you got it.onething is sure in this case,Chidinma is buying time and awaiting what her co-planners out there will be able to do for her release form police costody.this matter pas sugar daddy and side shic owner.; Chidinma will continue to change position until proper investigation bringing truth and steering her in the face.. please for sure that Yahoo boy, and Chidinma's father,;policeoooo, who's sponsoring her education who is she going out with,who......

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by hope4nigeria(m): 2:54am On Jul 04, 2021
daclint:
lack of contentment, that's the problem this generation have and its getting worse,everyone want what the next person have, to live a flashy life, make money the quick way,,and the media is not helping.
1991 to 2010 children are disaster if you check, then 2011 to 2021 are mayhem
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Ilekokonit: 3:26am On Jul 04, 2021
oluku86:
I have said this before that Ataga was drugged before he was killed. Ojukwu alone cannot stab Ataga while he is in his normal senses.

The "Murderess" said she and her victim both took Roofies and some alcohol before she butchered him to death and she said he took 3 times the amount of Roofies that she took.

Roofies is the street name for the drug Rohypnol which is used to treat severe insomnia and assist with anesthesia. Rohypnol is 10 times more potent than Valium and has been referred to as a date rape drug. Overdose of Rohypnol may result in excessive sedation, or impairment of balance or speech. This may progress in severe overdoses to respiratory depression or coma and possibly death. The risk of overdose is increased if Rohypnol is taken in combination with CNS depressants such as alcohol and opioids.

Combined with the fact that the Murderess was responsible for booking the BnB (which meant she would have smuggled a sharp knife into the apartment unbeknownst to her victim), she had a drivers license in a fake name and a passport in another fake name, booked the hotel in yet another fake name points to pre-meditated murder on her part and I have a feeling that she would have egged her victim on to take too much of Rohypnol and even she may have also put more of the drug in his drinks when he went to shower and she just waited for the hypnotic sedative date rape drug to knock out her victim and whilst he was in a near comatose sleep from the effects of Rohypnol she took her time to tie his hands and not satisfied that he wouldn't wake up in a hurry she made certain that he would never wake up at all by stabbing her victim who was deep in a comatose drug induced sleep to death and still had the presence of mind to remember his pin number to STEAL FROM A DEAD MAN. There is no way she wouldn't get the death penalty if Nigeria still has it on its law statutes.

Any man that is not afraid of women after this saga is playing with his life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by WoundedLamb: 3:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Ilekokonit:

The "Murderess" said she and her victim both took Roofies and some alcohol before she butchered him to death and she said he took 3 times the amount of Roofies that she took.

Roofies is the street name for the drug Rohypnol which is used to treat severe insomnia and assist with anesthesia. Rohypnol is 10 times more potent than Valium and has been referred to as a date rape drug. Overdose of Rohypnol may result in excessive sedation, or impairment of balance or speech. This may progress in severe overdoses to respiratory depression or coma and possibly death. The risk of overdose is increased if Rohypnol is taken in combination with CNS depressants such as alcohol and opioids.

Combined with the fact that the Murderess was responsible for booking the BnB (which meant she would have smuggled a sharp knife into the apartment unbeknownst to her victim), she had a drivers license in a fake name and a passport in another fake name, booked the hotel in yet another fake name points to pre-meditated murder on her part and I have a feeling that she would have egged her victim on to take too much of Rohypnol and even she may have also put more of the drug in his drinks when he went to shower and she just waited for the hypnotic sedative date rape drug to knock out her victim and whilst he was in a near comatose sleep from the effects of Rohypnol she took her time to tie his hands and not satisfied that he wouldn't wake up in a hurry she made certain that he would never wake up at all by stabbing her victim who was deep in a comatose drug induced sleep to death and still had the presence of mind to remember his pin number to STEAL FROM A DEAD MAN. There is no way she wouldn't get the death penalty if Nigeria still has it on its law statutes.

Any man that is not afraid of women after this saga is playing with his life.

@bolded, all the kidnappings, scamming, ritual killings, rape case, etc. we read everyday on front page, it didn't occur to you to fear men. Then a case involves a lady and it's suddenly about the gender? Really, sexism makes bright minds seem dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by pfadom: 3:39am On Jul 04, 2021
iKingsley:
Godamit! Why the story keeps changing? shocked

This pretty girl doesn't know what she's put her hands into

What's pretty in the beast - the end-time daughter of Jezebel! She is definitely a sworn professional criminal.

Men out there, beware of women especially the Innocent looking ones. Expectation of pleasure, passion and enjoyment could transform into violent attack, untimely death and everlasting shame on the family name and on those left behind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by streetsoldier1(m): 3:58am On Jul 04, 2021
daclint:
lack of contentment, that's the problem this generation have and its getting worse,everyone want what the next person have, to live a flashy life, make money the quick way,,and the media is not helping.

The issue is actually that of a failed parenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by enambobo(m): 4:02am On Jul 04, 2021
This girl belongs to a gang. Maybe a cult group. She can't think all of these alone. A 21 year old? I'm more interested in the said hooker. I smell foul play from him. She isn't saying the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by BluntCrazeMan: 4:07am On Jul 04, 2021
bigtt76:
To what end are these interviews taking place? Is this the new method the Nigeria Police are using to get accused persons to confess their crime or what?

Honestly, I don't understand.
She has every right to remain silent until she appears in court.
So,, why is she talking.
I mean, why is she even replying??
Is she seeking for mercy?
I don't understand.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by BluntCrazeMan: 4:08am On Jul 04, 2021
Mastakija:
Dis girl na ode aswear

She just dey pour everything out
Isn't she supposed to speak to a lawyer first b4 even speaking to the press
She's not even supposed to speak to any press sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by BluntCrazeMan: 4:11am On Jul 04, 2021
mccloud224:
Most ppl condemning this girl would do WORSE if they were in her shoes...WTF? I have been seeing comments from fraudsters, cultists,prostitutes,political thugs etc. Who da phuck are you to air your opinion?

Bring this govt down for a better tomorrow. That is the solution.

No elections 2023.

End of.
How you take know them??
From their comments? Or you knew them earlier??
Whichever one you choose, it still boils down to the fact that you're one of them, for you to have known them so easily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Basalt(m): 4:28am On Jul 04, 2021
Mastakija:
Dis girl na ode aswear

She just dey pour everything out
Isn't she supposed to speak to a lawyer first b4 even speaking to the press

So your concern is for her to lie and get away from the crime she committed?
SMH

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Frankiss44(m): 4:58am On Jul 04, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Its like the general public and the authority is giving this girl upper hand.

After her first statement was taken they are still giving this murderer leverages to talk what she never mentioned in her first statement..

I just hope they will not later let this girl go Scot free at the end of the matter simply because the victim is a married man.
No one has the monopoly to kill exception of self defense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Jonesfrido: 5:05am On Jul 04, 2021
mccloud224:
Most ppl condemning this girl would do WORSE if they were in her shoes...WTF? I have been seeing comments from fraudsters, cultists,prostitutes,political thugs etc. Who da phuck are you to air your opinion?

Bring this govt down for a better tomorrow. That is the solution.

No elections 2023.

You just embarrassed yourself with this mumu comment. It’s would have been better you shut your mouth up

End of.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Piddo(m): 5:09am On Jul 04, 2021
Damn!!! This killer is just changing her story by the day. At first she said she was angry with him about the forced sex they had and how he doesn't help her for anything. Then he gave her his card and PIN and told her to withdraw what she wanted. Then he tried to have sex again, she refused and they struggled before she stabbed him. Now the story has changed to tying him while he was asleep. This new angle is to justify the rope torture marks found on him. She is obviously trying to protect someone else because she didn't do it alone. This soft spoken girl is pure EVIL.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by madampresident(f): 5:16am On Jul 04, 2021
You are a bitter tribalistic soul. Go fix yourself and while at it, learn to read.

AfonjaBoston:

They will kill your children born or unborn, siblings and parents in a gruesome manner and the perpetrator will claim self-defense.

E no go better for you
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by wany(f): 5:22am On Jul 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Just pray that none of your Son's ever Experience the Horrible death that man experienced Because of a Sick greedy Bitch, and I pray that you'll also have the strength to open that your mouth and say "isn't she supposed to speak to a Lawyer First before even speaking to the press"... Anuofia.
You are the anuofia here without sense.if the older man had behaved his age,dash her money and caution her from the fast life,as a father figure,you wouldn't be here calling some one anuofia,take this crusade to all irresponsible and perverted men to thread with caution the terrain is risky. undecided
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Lambarry1: 5:33am On Jul 04, 2021
This admission of confession is nothing but tales by moonlight, it is engineered to get some perpetrators (close family members) of the hook

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by akdjr(m): 5:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Did you know ?

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Iceyjayz: 5:47am On Jul 04, 2021
wany:

You are the anuofia here without sense.if the older man had behaved his age,dash her money and caution her from the fast life,as a father figure,you wouldn't be here calling some one anuofia,take this crusade to all irresponsible and perverted men to thread with caution the terrain is risky. undecided
Abeg get out of here, is he the one that pitcher into prostitution? why should he care? is he her father? the last time I checked she's 21 and an adult, so why are you justifying rubbish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by cardoctor(m): 5:47am On Jul 04, 2021
The truth is out there.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by lambszy(m): 5:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Something is not just right, here. cry
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Cuttycool(f): 6:00am On Jul 04, 2021
This girl has totally implicated herself. With this statement she will be setenced to hanging or life imprisonment.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by IamAsiri: 6:11am On Jul 04, 2021
tuoyoojo:
May God save men from such girls

This is armed robbery

Men should save themselves from such girls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Cnach: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
Charge this girl to court abeg
To go and do what ni?
So if na u kill person u go like waste people time and money than telling them to just take u direct to prison
Brother e no get any thing to judge again, na life imprisonment direct and u know she is Ibo
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:30am On Jul 04, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
This lady is lying
The story is too made up
Unfortunately we wld never know the truth and she will die in prison before charged to court
Did you expect her to come out straight to tell you the truth on how it happened? She must lie in one way or the other to justify her action. It's only through cross examination in law court that she will exposed herself more. Even if police turtured her to a point of death, she won't tell the exact truth, she must put some spices to garnish it

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by Phred1717: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2021
kay29000:

Wow! But why did she want to stab you?
ask chidinma that question abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by engrben25: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2021
they call themselves slay queen and we think the name is for fancy now the real meaning of the name is manifesting no doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by AfonjaBoston: 6:37am On Jul 04, 2021
madampresident:
You are a bitter tribalistic soul. Go fix yourself and while at it, learn to read.

Lol the reading i have done, nobody in your lineage will ever get to half of it.

Talking trash about pleading self-defense. Herdsmen will butcher your body and feed your toto to my cats.
Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death by AfonjaBoston: 6:40am On Jul 04, 2021
wany:

Another cheap olosho. I go BBQ your toto feed am to my cat.
Anuofia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.