Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Unifying Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unifying Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 2 (250 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / PENTECOST : The Power And Unifying Force Of The Spirit. / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unifying Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 2 by PastorSomba(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
THE UNIFYING POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 2

Galatians 3:27-28 (KJV) For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 4:3-6 (KJV) Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
1Corinthians 12:12-13; John 10:16; 17:21-22; Ephesians 2:11-15

2. When God raised us up together with Christ, He started a new creation that has made God and man one person in Christ Jesus. The new creature is one person, Christ the head and the Church (all believers) His body. By this mysterious grace whoever is and whatever Christ is we are, wherever He is we are, whatever He has we have. His life has become our life and His future is our future. Our life is now hid with Christ in God. Colossians 3:1-4; 1Corinthians 12:12-28; 11:3; 2Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 3:27-29, 6:15; Ephesians 1:17-23.

3. By the new creation in Christ Jesus, men have become sons of God, beloved sons of God like Jesus. God has become our father as He is to Christ. Men and God are now one family sharing all things in common including His divine nature. It is now a union of one spirit, one body, one hope, one faith, one Lord, one baptism, one God and one father of us all. And as sons, by inheritance we are joint heirs with Christ, heirs of God and heirs of all things. Ephesians 1:3-10; 4:3-6; 1Corinthians 3:21-23; 8:6; Matthew 6:9; Romans 8:16-17,28-30; Galatians 3:29; 4:4-7; Colossians 1:15-20; 2Peter 1:3-4

4. Through the mystery of the blood of Jesus we have the revelation of the mystery and blessing of the union of marriage which has also made us one with Christ. As the new creation came into being, marriage also came into being. Just as marriage was part of the beginning of the first Adamic creation so also is marriage an integral part of the new creation. In the first creation the woman was the bone of the bone of the man and flesh of his flesh, so also the new creation is a resurrected body of flesh and bone of Christ and His Church. Genesis 2:18-24; Luke 24:39; Ephesians 5:22-32; Matthew 19:4-6.

The bottom line is, since because of the blood of Jesus you are now one with Christ in God, spirit, soul and body whatever is of the devil should not dominate you such as sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death. Resist and fight them off your life continually for you have authority over them all in Jesus name.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say To This? A Reverend Sister For That Matter. / Am Here To Answer Questions: Only Questions Whose Answers Are In The Bible. / Pray For The Peace Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.