Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) (76723 Views)

No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Chirowman(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Trouble ooooo
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Jones4190(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
odduduwa:
I prefer to help a foreigner than to assist this useless police
You don't have anything to help yourself Talk less of helping others
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by SporaD8: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
This format Don cast now.
NPF are now bereft of new idea to implicate suspect.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Nukilia: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
I said it, they wanted to topple buharri who is doing an excellent work as president. They are not even grateful that we made their son a VP.

grin grin grin Shame on those who allowed quota system in this nation. Folks like you would still be in the bush where you bath with cow urine

The yorubas were deceived with the help of Tinubu and all the other ass-licking pastors who benefited from the largesse of a criminal Northern alliance. Your paymasters would have continued to cry blood every 4 years grin grin grin

Be thankful to the hands that fed and clothed you
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by sapientia(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
So charm is a crime or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Check his moniker you will know what he has been smoking

uptimumOne23:

What have you smoked this evening
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Gambit23: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

Yes, paid dolts are running rampage here for the last 7 or 8 years
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Nonsky042: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yes you are rightquote author=bensonman post=103332720]Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE[/quote]
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Uyi168:
The most useless sets of people on planet earth are governors and politicians from the south...

They said they'll be meeting next Monday... Let's wait and see the outcome of that.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
witworth:
Shey government don dey recognize charms as crime or exhibit now. Mo fo o

This present clueless terrorists infested(sympathizing) administration & the NPF are a shame to Law.
Big time propagandist!!!
Very anyhow charlatans in power.

We need a political paradigm shift and young visionary leaders come 2023.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Decentdave(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Shoot them all! No terrorist should be spared
u look like ur name

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

The enemy is your father. How many Fulani people are in the world not to talk of Nigeria?

Forever seeing shadows everywhere. You want biafra wetin concern you with Odudua? Go now. Go home.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by sinola(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
... Planted
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by StreetFight: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
odduduwa:
Nigerian police force are chronic lairs ,I don't sympathise with them when evil befalls them

And evil and misfortunes keep befalling them and their families and their relatives.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by nenyeRitta(f): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:

Honestly I like what you are doing , this a top notch awareness.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by StUriah(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Japa!

Picture of the day

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by StreetFight: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
I said it, they wanted to topple buharri who is doing an excellent work as president. They are not even grateful that we made their son a VP.

I will not bring myself to the level of exchanging words with an Almajari that was born by the road side by destitute parents. Never !!!! That will be an insult to my education and civilization. No way !!!! I won't fight a pig in the mud.

3 Likes

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by BJanta: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Is there any law against bearing charms on your person? Do soldiers and police not carry charms on their individual bodies when they go for operations. Did Obasanjo not at one time suggest the use of charms to fight apartheid. Which Nigerian would attend such occasions as an active participant not a bystander without decking himself up with charms, knowing fully well that our security
personnel are mostly madmen and mad dogs. ?

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
ALL THIS AGITATIONS AND PROTESTS ARE UNCALLED FOR,IF NIGERIA SOCALLED RICH CONTRIBUTE TO HELP EMPOWER YOUTHS DAILY AFTER COVID LOCKDOWN EFFECTS.
MOST OF THE YOUTHS DOING THIS SOCALLD PROTEST ARE JOBLESS YOUTHS WHO ARE TIRED OF CRIME.
ASHIWAJU TINUBU ABEG GIVE THEM JOBS,SANWO SEND THEM TO FARMS TO PRODUCE,
PROSPERITY PASTORS SELL ONE EACH OF YOUR LUXURY CARS AND HOUSES TO HELP EMPOWER THIS YOUTHS,IF YOU ARE SINCERE FOR THEIR SELF EMPLOYMENT SCHEMES.
NAIJA LEADERS ARE SELFISH AND WICKED,THAT IS WHY THEY NEVA THINK ABOUT EMPOWERING D HUNGRY YOUTHS,RATHER THEY ARE TOOLS FOR RIGGING EVERY NEX ELECTION.PROTESTER TODAY,POLITICAL THUG TOMORROW undecidedGOD BLESS NIGERIA IN FSH AMEN!
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Aderupoko2: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Always recovering Arms.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Doyou2019: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:

I have always known this.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by koxyz: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Yes, they made mistake by making your mannequin the president after failing consecutively for twelve years.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
In their usual habits. Na police still kill for that place today no be peaceful protesters
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Edyice: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lie Mohammed on Nigeria police;

My group grin grin My people are learning first grin
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by kolmart: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lie Mohammed has taught all this regime aparatus on how to lie every corner
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by SKYHIGHfx: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
uptimumOne23:

What have you smoked this evening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by witworth(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Seniorwriter:

This present clueless terrorists infested(sympathizing) administration & the NPF are a shame to Law.
Big time propagandist!!!
Very anyhow charlatans in power.

We need a political paradigm shift and young visionary leaders come 2023.

@Seniorwriter
my brother, as Nigeria so called government amazes me with this their unknown useless style of government so, they also amuses me, which file Dem wan write charms for now as crime. Bro the foundation of the country was wrong, no matter how high we want to build, it will still collapse someday. Am not giving hate speech but Fulani are not respecting the rights of other tribes and regions.
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by dmbb: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
PDP are now using charms grin grin
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Afamsi: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
BSsniffer:
Rettarded police....were are the arms. Since when did carrying charms become a crime...
The security operatives also have theirs with them if you search
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by adriano50: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
The zoo with lies
Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
odduduwa:
I prefer to help a foreigner than to assist this useless police
Just tell me your dad is a police officer and you'd not get that job in my company

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) by Voiceofthestree: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Thunder will strike you and your entire generation useless son of a Cow . Your generation will suffer die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading / Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.