Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho (47781 Views)

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations / Secession Controversy: Aikpokpo-Martins Apologises Over Comment / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by od501: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

When i read this trash you posted it is clear you didn't read the post and if you do and still spew this trash then you irredeemably dumb.

I always knew there are so many dumb people on nairaland and i am proved right by the number of likes on your daft comment.

Do you relize that you have said nothing? Like...you have said absolutely nothing!
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Fedelma: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2021
Which part of the constitution permit headers to go & wipe out communities without arrest or trials. Slave talking
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Buckeyemedia1: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2021
od501:

BMC spotted. All of you won't won't end well aswear, cos of mere 30k? Tufiakwa!!
Because you can’t handle the truth? Keep deceiving yourself, President Buhari will leave power in 2023, 2033 You will still be shouting self determination, what a waste of adulthood.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Basher8583: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2021
TUANKU:
These dingbat will say anything to please their jihadist masters.
Nobody has monopoly over violence,when e set everybody go hear am.

So far your IPOB elite team using jazz from 10 female heads have failed woefully.

You are going no where. Na me go rub am for you body.

Since this is Sunday make we go church jist.

You know say na SATAN say him done taya for GOD matta in heaven and he wan go him own way wia him go be god. What happened next? Na to jail am for hell for eternity.

You are a decendant of SATAN.

Say amen..... Hahaha

No be me talk am oh. Na Bible oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by 7lives: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
okoolori:

I am waiting for them bro... Been quite for awhile in this forum and some of this folks spew rubbish and arrant nonsense many at times... It's time to lecture them about what government is and what the law says...
Many keeps turning to fools everyday... Common sense no come common again.... This is gagging me each day that passes by... Our generations eating away coz of social media and hatred inherited age long...

grin grin grin grin grin I congratulate you for being able to decipher the brainwashing that's going on.
My former boss who now lives in America was equally sucked into these social media lies.
Someone was trying to make him understand what is actually going on, but he won't listen.
It was when I called him on WhatsApp and we began to discuss, that was when he realized that the same people creating the problems are the ones blaming the government and shouting for help.
May God deliver this country from hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Basher8583: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
mcbreeze:
Some people are born to be fool. Even when they went school, have many degrees. That foolishness will still be there.

Even thugs and motor park Agbero in Oshodi cannot say this trash. And he is VP to Nigeria Bar Association.

Slave mentality kills more than Covid 19

I hope you can see your level of reasoning is below par

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Idiko1: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who forced anyone to give birth to you in Nigeria? Charity they say begins at home.

The bolded is another unfortunate plank to this discussion. Birth in Nigeria is very useless. The most useful thing about the shithole called Nigeria is change. The statement in red is one of the reasons most people with intellect way above that of animals in Nigeria advocate for change. Those who failed to encourage peace make war inevitable.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Buckeyemedia1: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Basher8583:

I hope you can see your level of reasoning is below par
Don’t you see his handle McBreeze, na wind & vacuum full em head.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by pacespot(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
A lot of people might not agree with this lawyer but he is actually saying the truth, that is why a lot of things need to be changed in that fraudulent 1999 constitution imposed on Nigerians. Constitutional review should take note of this clause to allow people to agitate for self determination, state police, devolution of powers, and revenue allocation. Fulani's know this, reason why they are against in the ongoing constitutional review. Nigeria is a rogue country
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Buckeyemedia1: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Idiko1:

The bolded is another unfortunate plank to this discussion. Birth in Nigeria is very useless. The most useful thing about the shithole called Nigeria is change. The statement in red is one the reasons most people with intellect which is way above that of animals in Nigeria advocate change. Those who failed to encourage peace make war inevitable.

In all honesty I am sorry for you, extremely myopic & clueless, a very naive thing, don’t know if you can be categorized as human?
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by NaMe4: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
With your kind of myopic mentality, you will suffer in Nigeria for a very long time, & chances are no reasonable nation will grant you a tourist visa because you have nothing of value to add to society wherever you imagine you hope to visit to become an illegal immigrant.

Actually wanted reply, but can't make out any sense from this rant. Purely impulsive jargon!
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by specialbabe: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Did the constitution fall from the sky? It was written by man and anything written by man is subject to change!! So oga lawyer rethink am .
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Buckeyemedia1: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
NaMe4:

Actually wanted reply, but can't make out any sense from this rant. Purely impulsive jargon!
Keep ranting self determination, a poor peasant in Nigeria is a poor peasant in any fragmented state, keep deceiving yourself, waiting for your Hausa Fulani brothers to come & partition Nigeria for you. It will never happen.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Basher8583: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
StreetFight:
John Aikpokpo-Martins' family and relatives will soon be crushed by Fulani herdsmen.

Traitors die miserably, this John Aikpokpo-Martins will not be an exception.

Or you are the one going to organize it by disguising as Fulani herdsmen. We know your tactics. You guys are too predictable.

You go around killing your fellow brothers who don't align with your ideals and at the same time you shout freedom of speech
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Ikea81: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mumu lawyer.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Buckeyemedia1: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
specialbabe:
Did the constitution fall from the sky? It was written by man and anything written by man is subject to change!! So oga lawyer rethink am .
Same thing President Buhari said, let your elected representatives amend the constitution, he will consent to it, so why are you people jumping the gun? Brain una no get, GRA GRA una no get, just empty vessel minority opinion holders making noise.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by goaldynboy: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
YOU MUST TAKE YOUR STAND NOW OR NEVER!

The North is standing with Buhari despite being a colossal failure

The North stood with killer bandits despite the incessant killings and kidnappings attributed to them

The North stood with terrorist Fulani Herdsmen despite killing over 13,000 Nigerians since Buhari took over in 2015

The North stood with Pantami the Communication Minister despite concrete evidences of him supporting terrorists groups

The North stood with terrorist Kabiru Sokoto who bombed St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, near Abuja in 2011 that killed 40 Christians. They even helped him to escape from prison.

The North continues to dine and reward killer Bandits and Miyetti Allah with Millions of dollars and naira after each mass kidnapping of innocent school kids.

If you are from the South East and you don't know your stand regarding Nnamdi Kanu's ordeal, YOUR psychic needs proper examination.

- Steven Okpechi

If you are from the Southwest, Middlebelt or Southsouth and you don't know your stand regarding Nnamdi Kanu's ordeal or Sunday ordeal, YOUR psychic needs proper examination

YOU MUST NOT GO OR SPEAK AGAINST A MAN FROM YOUR REGION AS THE SITUATION IS NOW!

THIS IS WHAT THE NORTH TAUGHT US! GET THIS LESSON INTO YOUR HEAD!

#I STAND BY MY PEOPLE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Buckeyemedia1: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ikea81:
Mumu lawyer.
How many people in your nucleus or extended family has passed through Law School?
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Buckeyemedia1: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
goaldynboy:
YOU MUST TAKE YOUR STAND NOW OR NEVER!

The North is standing with Buhari despite being a colossal failure

The North stood with killer bandits despite the incessant killings and kidnappings attributed to themselves

The North stood with terrorist Fulani Herdsmen despite killing over 13,000 Nigerians since Buhari took over in 2015

The North stood with Pantami the Communication Minister despite concrete evidences of him supporting terrorists groups

The North stood with terrorist Kabiru Sokoto who bombed St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, near Abuja in 2011 that killed 40 Christians. They even helped him to escape from prison.

The North continues to dine and reward killer Bandits and Miyetti Allah with Millions of dollars and naira after each mass kidnapping of innocent school kids.

If you are from the South East and you don't know your stand regarding Nnamdi Kanu's ordeal, YOUR psychic needs proper examination.

- Steven Okpechi

If you are from the Southwest, Middlebelt or Southsouth and you don't know your stand regarding Nnamdi Kanu's ordeal or Sunday ordeal, YOUR psychic needs proper examination

YOU MUST NOT GO OR SPEAK AGAINST A MAN FROM YOUR REGION AS THE SITUATION IS NOW!

THIS IS WHAT THE NORTH TAUGHT US! GET THIS LESSON INTO YOUR HEAD!

#I STAND BY MY PEOPLE!
Nonsense tribalistic imagination from a myopic minded Nigerian. Have you held Obasanjo accountable for the genocide @ Odi Bayelsa State? We will teach them in the language they understand, so that they have no claim or excuse to say they weren’t taught properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by blackpanda: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Said by a lawyer indeed. Even the roadside mechanic in my village will win a case against this quack lawyer who doesn't understand the fundamental human rights

He's right tho
Biafra is illegal. Kanu and igboho are criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Idiot so you remember that Buhari swore an oath constitutionally to protect Nigeria against indivisibility, but forgot about how he swore to provide 3 million jobs for Nigerians and also pay 10k stipends to the unemployed.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by NaMe4: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Keep ranting self determination, a poor peasant in Nigeria is a poor peasant in any fragmented state, keep deceiving yourself, waiting for your Hausa Fulani brothers to come & partition Nigeria for you. It will never happen.

From your understanding of Nigeria today, it's the 'poor peasants' who complain of the terrible ills of this system, the highly defective and skewed constitution and seek self-determination. It's okay!
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Idiko1: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
In all honesty I am sorry for you, extremely myopic & clueless, a very naive thing, don’t know if you can be categorized as human?

An animal cannot categorize human beings. Have you for a moment ask your dull self why Nigerians such as Buhari send their kids overseas for tertiary education? Do you know the reasons affluent Nigerians send their pregnant wives to faraway US or UK to give birth? How would a stiff understand the intrigue behind the above scenarios?
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Easternblood: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Idiot it was written by some unscrupulous elements just to suit their agenda, particularly the northerners. Hence, the more reasons why it ought to be amended.
thebosstrevor1:
Gbam.

Tell them now, the AGITATORS will now say one useless piece of paper created by the UN is more important than the constitution of Nigeria.

Section 2(1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as Amended states that Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state. This clearly means that Nigeria is a sovereign state that cannot be split or divided into parts neither can any part of or group of people in Nigeria seced from Nigeria.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Voiceofthestree: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Nairalanders.. Are you thinking what I am thinking ?

It's safe to say Lamidi Cownu is already a gone entity.

RIP Cownu ...you will not be missed

cool cool cool cool

Then chairman of Mumu and obliwisky Oba awon were have spoken.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by okoroemeka(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Gbam.

Tell them now, the AGITATORS will now say one useless piece of paper created by the UN is more important than the constitution of Nigeria.

Section 2(1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as Amended states that Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state. This clearly means that Nigeria is a sovereign state that cannot be split or divided into parts neither can any part of or group of people in Nigeria seced from Nigeria.
the important thing is who and who wrote this constitution,if you look closely at the document you will see that it is drafted to suit a certain region,with no provision for referendum but plenty words about unity, idissoluble, indivisible,etc,don't you see the mockery,who and who drafted the constitution,just to satisfy their selfish interest,the current agitation is not about tribe but poor leadership,poor living conditions,etc,people are tired of suffering and smiling they want to take their destiny in their own hands.

3 Likes

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Timmi: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thinkfree:

https://thenationonlineng.net/constitution-requires-buhari-to-crush-kanu-igboho-says-nba-vice-president/

This is the unbiased position of the law. Not opinion or view point. Well done learned friend for your boldness

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Aremu45: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Is your fundamental rights greater than the sovereignty of an Indivisible nation
stupid bastard imbecil e ú are talking of one indivisibe without justice and eguality before the law and also, no social justice, no utopian Society. No Wonder here is George owelian animal farm. The quislings among all Nigerian tribe shouId know that game is up for them.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Timmi: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
okoroemeka:
the important thing is who and who wrote this constitution,if you look closely at the document you will see that it is drafted to suit a certain region,with no provision for referendum but plenty words about unity, idissoluble, indivisible,etc,don't you see the mockery,who and who drafted the constitution,just to satisfy their selfish interest,the current agitation is not about tribe but poor leadership,poor living conditions,etc,people are tired of suffering and smiling they want to take their destiny in their own hands.

Okoroemeka, it doesn’t matter who you think wrote the constitution. The fact of the matter is the constitution was drafted by committee that reflects the composition of the different regions and religion in the country. We might not like the constitution as it is, but it is what it is and the lawyer stated the fact based on this existing constitution. If you want agitation and separation to be allowed, then wait until that is reflected in the new or proposed constitution- that is, if one is been proposed.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by onuman: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
7lives:

So you people agreed that Obj was imposed on PDP?, so who voted him?.
I remembered vividly that people of SW voted for Olu Falae.
This is why I pity Sunday Igboho hobnobbing with Nnamdi Kanu and joining him to give us head aches in SW.
Herdsmen issue can be overcome provided we don't politicize it. Herdsmen and cows are in Iseyin, Saki, someone just told me of their presence in Ado Awaye yet there are no misunderstanding so what exactly is going on?.
Whoever wants to play politics with people's life in SW will not end well.
Of recent an helicopter's picture was shared online, as having been caught by the villagers in Niger state.
The supposed helicopter was being used to drop foods and medical supplies for the bandits.
The word going round says the helicopter belongs to Abdusalam Abubakar.
The game is clear, the Military owns PDP and want that party back in government.
The former heads of states and their political collaborators in this country, are the power behind insurgencies and secessionists.
Unfortunately, both the secessionists and the insurgents are puppets in the hands of these former heads of state and their minions.
So Buhari should roast all of them, he has my support.

When are you going to overcome: Herdsmen issue, Boko Haram issue, banditry, adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws in a society of plural religious faiths, the issues arising from the rigged and lopsided political structure created by northern soldiers; the constitution supervised by northern soldiers?

The Igboho’s are more brilliant than you.

Abeg, take your eyes off the secessionists in the east. I am aware that religion has blinded many MURICS in the SW to look forward to Sokoto Caliphate for way forward, not to anyone in the SW.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Timmi: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Pareyz:
Idiot so you remember that Buhari swore an oath constitutionally to protect Nigeria against indivisibility, but forgot about how he swore to provide 3 million jobs for Nigerians and also pay 10k stipends to the unemployed.

The ability to think is only giving to human beings. Is providing 3 million jobs and payment of 10k in the constitution? We are talking of what is in the constitution and I wonder if you have ever read the preamble to the constitution nor even see a copy not to talk of reading it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos / Lagosians Ask Police To Return To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.