Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho (47789 Views)

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations / Secession Controversy: Aikpokpo-Martins Apologises Over Comment / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by DonCandido(f): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
TUANKU:

No, touched your mama's clit.

Dogkey, a brain teaser for you: what is the difference between a dog and a donkey?

A dogkey.

Change your moniker to "DOGKEY" and be proud of who you are.

Make your mama proud.

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by luluman: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Nairalanders.. Are you thinking what I am thinking ?

It's safe to say Lamidi Cownu is already a gone entity.

RIP Cownu ...you will not be missed

cool cool cool cool
And you don't think there are a million kanus waiting to take over? Don't you reason at all.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Timmi: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
onuman:

When you are before soldiers riding on armored tankers supervising you to draft a document they have already prepared for a constitution …

It’s like you asking if Akinola Aguda was a mugu.

My friend, you are the one calling on all those that voted for the constitution Mumu and not me.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Timmi: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
luluman:
And you don't think there are a million kanus waiting to take over? Don't you reason at all.

Let them step forward and identify themselves and not hide like the likes of Kanu and Ojukwu.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by DonCandido(f): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
TUANKU:

Yes am a mofo because i often fvck your miserable mother.

Mazi DOGKEY of ndi Mbaise. The great son of the rabid cannine and the imbecillic equine. How ya doing?

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by calcal: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is another reason I think this country will never develop when you have a man in a good position and his supporting the unprogressive ideology of the FG.

When you use the word INDIVISIBLE in a constitution crafted by few people to protect some parts of the country, that's means there are problems.

White men will try to solve the problem or let everyone go!

Look at the case of RUSSIA and Chechnya.

The Chechnya wanted to separate, Russia said NO, after the first and second Russia Chechnya war, Russia decided to do the needful.

Russia rebuilt Chechnya, give them the right to their Religion and they are satisfied.

What stop the FG to do the same instead of using force on people, or let them GO
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by ttbaba(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
you see...I hate when people compare education with intelligence. you can have a bachelor's degree and stiil be an idiot
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
tenpipsperday:

He is looking for government job. That's how they start. Joe Igbokwe, Festus Kayemo etc all started like that . We know them.
[[

So if you are pinned to the wall and being strangled you say nothing because of Constitution. Nonsense.
Don't mind the fool
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
yusluvad:
Lol. He's a Fulani slave, no doubt...
Exactly
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
gawu1:

What do you pig know. Does fundamental human rights include right to dismember the country? Is it not because you have a country that you are even talking about fundamental rights? The learned lawyer has said the obvious you and your other pigs don't want to hear. Unlike that useless lawyer of your supreme leader who couldn't advised a person declared wanted for terrorism charges by his country to keep low but allow him fumed Rambo he was not. When the good for nothing lawyer was granted permission to see his goon client in the DSS cell the only thing he could come up with was that his client looked sick and should be free on medical ground. What sort of stupid lawyer he is! That should worry people like you who are dying silently over his apprehension.
The president has given your supreme leader and his likes enough time to reminisce on their misfired plans, yet they refused to back out. Thank God, he has started talking to them using language they will understand better.; however, idiots of your types are talking constitutional rights to disintegrate the country. The lawyer you called quack has supported his argument with some constitutional provisions. Therefore, can you who is not a quack quote even phrase from the constitution which equates agitation for dismemberment of the country to agitation for right of expression? How on earth would somebody accept that a country constitution allows for violence agitation, even if it is not express to divide the country, as freedom or right!
The fugitive has been captured and he will be in for the violence he called for.
At the end you said nothing
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
seyz91:
I tell you

Foolish people talking nonsense

I wonder how this idiot became lawyer sef undecided
I wonder o
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by jimmynauty: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Was Sudan and indivisible country in their constitution?

But today there are Sudan and South Sudan..

Negating the indivisible of d law.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
joinnow:

This one na
Charge and bail lawyer
grin
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jostoman:
who even elected this one as NBA vice.
I wonder
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
blackpanda:

He's right tho
Biafra is illegal. Kanu and igboho are criminals
Shut up
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
luluman:

If there are a million kanus in igboland then all hope is lost for you people because that means you have a genetic defect that makes you breed re.tards
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
CoolAmbience:

What is this one saying?

Oga, take him to court and see if the case will last even a week.

Fundamental human rights do NOT include rights to self determination.

What I do not even understand is what Kanu is doing. Which Igbos is he seeking to get Biafra for 'cos Iam Igbo too? Why aren't political leaders from his region on the same page with him?

If Kanu is half smart and genuinely love Igbos, wouldn't he rather deploy the millions of dollars of contributions by IPOB members worldwide, as interventionist fund, to fix whatever he thinks constitutes 'marginalization' meted on his people, either in forms of infrastructure, human capital development etc.

As far I am concerned, Kanu is using IPOB to enrich himself in the guise of being a secessionist activist. Who send am?

Sometimes, I wonder if you guys even reason at all.

Incoherent gibberish
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
jimmynauty:
Was Sudan and indivisible country in their constitution?

But today there are Sudan and South Sudan..

Negating the indivisible of d law.

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by 7lives: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
onuman:

When are you going to overcome: Herdsmen issue, Boko Haram issue, banditry, adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws in a society of plural religious faiths, the issues arising from the rigged and lopsided political structure created by northern soldiers; the constitution supervised by northern soldiers?

The Igboho’s are more brilliant than you.

Abeg, take your eyes off the secessionists in the east. I am aware that religion has blinded many MURICS in the SW to look forward to Sokoto Caliphate for way forward, not to anyone in the SW.

But I'm a Christian, surprised?
Igboho's kind of education and orientation is different from mine.
I wasn't trained to burn down my house because of a leaking roof.
Of all the problems you listed in your comment, only the herdsmen problem concerns me.
As long as SW is able to overcome the " the so called herdsmen issue, which I believe was politically engineered " I'm okay with this government.
I'm not interested in in SE matter I'm interested in SW, what happened yesterday was not SW matter, people that came and was dispersed by police were not up to hundred.
The whole of SW stood up to make this country ungovernable for the military, that's how we roll around here.
Sunday Igboho will not be allowed to turn Yorubaland to southern Yemen, look for your allies elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by adekolaelect(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
mcbreeze:
Some people are born to be fool. Even when they went school, have many degrees. That foolishness will still be there.

Even thugs and motor park Agbero in Oshodi cannot say this trash. And he is VP to Nigeria Bar Association.

Slave mentality kills more than Covid 19
they still have master like you.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by jimmynauty: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

In your opinion, was there a divisibility?
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by smithyemy: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
SATANIC JOHN OLORIBURUKU, ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL YOU : TRAVEL DOWN our of Nigeria and come and utter that your unplausible and dirty speech to us, then I can assure you that you will be send to where that people like you are currently buried. Idiotic, and unscrupulous charge and bail lawyer
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by CoolAmbience(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish

Says an empty head.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Jones4190(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Guestlander:

Who wrote the constitution? Did God write it for Nigerians? If the constitution say you can crush people and the people decide to crush you instead what are you going to do?
The 1999 constitution is not worth the paper it was written on.
Nigeria constitution was written by an Igbo man
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by GreenArrow1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
TUANKU:

No, touched my mama's clit.

eeeew.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Bigseven(m): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
And the same constitution allows Him to free captured boko haram abi? Keep setting double standard we will use that as a president in due course
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by Freebills12: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
thebosstrevor1:
Gbam.

Tell them now, the AGITATORS will now say one useless piece of paper created by the UN is more important than the constitution of Nigeria.

Section 2(1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as Amended states that Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state. This clearly means that Nigeria is a sovereign state that cannot be split or divided into parts neither can any part of or group of people in Nigeria seced from Nigeria.

And the constitution of Nigeria mandated the president to treat a section of the country like slaves. More so, the same constitution mandated the Fulani herdsmen to be raping, destroying people's farms without consideration and killing people with like fowls... If Buhari get balls let anything happen to KANU ...
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by YemmyKamor: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Said by a lawyer indeed. Even the roadside mechanic in my village will win a case against this quack lawyer who doesn't understand the fundamental human rights

The problem with you guys is that you always insult those that points out your mistakes, instead of finding a way around it. He made a valid point citing the constitution so that you can look it up, but what was ur response... Unfortunately 500+ NLanders think you are making sense!
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by darediamond(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
May All The Misfortunes, Destructions and Death that befall Southerners in the hands of Fulanis befell John Aikpokpo-Martins
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by od501: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Because you can’t handle the truth? Keep deceiving yourself, President Buhari will leave power in 2023, 2033 You will still be shouting self determination, what a waste of adulthood.

Hope that 30k will build you 6 room-dulex by 2033. Keep supporting evil for pie nuts.
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by lexy2014: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Is your fundamental rights greater than the sovereignty of an Indivisible nation

Aren't u aware that d same constitution says that sovereignty belongs to d people?
Re: John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
YemmyKamor:

The problem with you guys is that you always insult those that points out your mistakes, instead of finding a way around it. He made a valid point citing the constitution so that you can look it up, but what was ur response... Unfortunately 500+ NLanders think you are making sense!

D lawyer made a valid point but one that is also flawed by d same constitution. D question is why are these people agitating for secession?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.