Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Man Laments Being Motherless For 14 Years. What Happens Next Is Epic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments Being Motherless For 14 Years. What Happens Next Is Epic (398 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Laments Being Motherless For 14 Years. What Happens Next Is Epic by wjxavier(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
A Lagos based business man recently lamented on his status about not having a mother for the past 14 years.

He had said ”Imagine not having a mother for 14 years, and nobody is asking for my bank account. This life! Be mind to me and God will bless you continuously and permanently.”

What was intended to be a joke however turned into something else when one of his friends sent him money in the sun of N1.00. One naira. grin grin grin grin angry grin

See images below.

What would you do if it were you?

Re: Man Laments Being Motherless For 14 Years. What Happens Next Is Epic by Opak001(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
And bank go charge am 6.7naira for the transaction...
But na joke sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Days After He Was Buried TB Joshua Appeared In My Dream And Told Me To.. / Charley Boy (area Fada) Advice To Men : Must See / What Are The Things You Criticize In Your Parents But Find Yourself Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.