Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ (65067 Views)

Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by chikason22(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
UstazAhmed:
This is a yoruba woman ooo. Crime have no barriers in culture or ethnicity. Stop demonising we fulanis as evil. Crime has no boundaries

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by bentwain: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Me get my own revench too.. I'm taking mine on the children of the vigilante guys that locked me for 2days and almost killed for a crime I was innocent of. I Tanda for general hospital dey wait una or una pikin
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by authority2006(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Look at what this woman has brought into her own life now! Her job is gone! Her image is gone! Her freedom is gone! Her children if she has any will also suffer! All these consequences over a failed revenge!
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Truvelisback(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Devil No Dey Anywhere, Na Humanbeing Be D Devil.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Tupaq: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
UstazAhmed:
This is a yoruba woman ooo. Crime have no barriers in culture or ethnicity. Stop demonising we fulanis as evil. Crime has no boundaries

Will you keep quiet! Fulani murderer, rapist and land thief!
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Princepk212(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
The nurse should be banned from coming near any hospital asap except on her health related issues. I hate transfer of aggression

1 Like

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by AsawanaDgreat: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nsogbu uwa, problems of life
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Babara1994(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
pocohantas:

So?

The baby is so cute. The nurse looks like a horse. Her own wickedness dey show for face sef.
Women always hurting babies and young housemaids.
If women were men, they would rape and abuse females.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by kenlolly75: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
I am.speechless.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by pocohantas(f): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Babara1994:

Women always hurting babies and young housemaids.
If women were men, they would rape and abuse females.

I don’t know about the rape bit, but yea, people would typically abuse who they have advantage over. For women, it is most times their helps.

1 Like

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Segzy19: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Do you know what dementia is?

Psychopath is okay...
ebuka440:
This nurse I believe is a psychopath and is suffering from dementia. This is not just ordinary there's more to that honestly
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by OscarJaden(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
The lunatic called sapphire will not see this one but if it a topic that relate male,she will pump on it like and erected dick

Bitter feminist

The future is truly F

1 Like

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by kennypedia(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
How could a woman used syringe to Pierced a little infant eyes And the next day she brought food for the victim's mother ...ahh ahh this is wickedness at highest level .... Well the future is female ... Sapphiere !!! Where are you ?... Don't hide oh ... your gender is at it again

I can't comprehend how a woman can be that evil, a newborn?

Shey I fit see that picture as sticker?
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
kennypedia:

Shey I fit see that picture as sticker?
. Click on the pic , and download it
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by chrisvic007: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
No i will not be tribalistic
But
Usman dan fodio teaching hospitalshocked
And
Folak....lemme stop here

Yes o, the thing come surprise me. A Yoruba lady, an omoluabi behaving like an Igbo woman. Ah! Unbelievable.

Just like you, I'm not tribalistic o.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by ToffSith: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
She mistook her for someone else, and then she came back the following morning because she thought the woman won't notice what she did to her baby.
Amusu

1 Like

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by favour32(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Crime has no tribe, so stop demonising we fulanis as evil
Some crime don get tribe o.
Everybody don know say Fulani herdsmen na killers.
You don hear Yoruba herdsmen,Igbo herdsmen or Hausa herdsmen?
Na only Fulani!
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Gagare1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Do that to my child and you are good as dead. Even if I took you a course and you failed and spilled as a result, that is not an excuse for you to sentence my child to a life of blindness (that was her aim). The relatives were damn slow. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by proff010: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
This one weak me pass you.
StreetFight:
Me self, I weak.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Oghwoloedna(f): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by bab22: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Our dear Sapphire will not see Dis one ooo. Truly d future is female.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by ebuka440: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dementia is memory loss my friend. Go and eat

Segzy19:
Do you know what dementia is?

Psychopath is okay...
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Segzy19: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
So how is a psychopath suffering from memory loss? Professor know nothing but blowing big grammar...
ebuka440:
Dementia is memory loss my friend. Go and eat

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by aycapri(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
vickydevoka:

Watin u de talk
why would someone pierce an innocent baby’s eye all in the name of revenge??
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Tjjones: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Indeed d future is really female.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Tjjones: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Indeed d future is real female
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by vikstandon(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
I dey fear nurses sometimes... Most are evil and unkind!!!
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Albertone(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Saphiere will not come and see her people now.But if it is to scout for bad posts about men,she will be agitated.

May God not give us a daughter like saphiere!

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by DominionGreat: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Your evil is first class so cut the crab.. but let me remind you.. You folks will be an endangered specie when the mannequin at Aso rocks relinquishes power either by force or by any vote
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by blueAgent(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Some people are Satan in Human form.

That Nurse would never go unpunished whether here on Earth or After.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by billyG(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
A baby that has not spent 2hrs on planet Earth fa!The devil is a WOMAN. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.