Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

How I Earned Free $100 From Facebook Research Reward (pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Earned Free $100 From Facebook Research Reward (pics) (263 Views)

Install Facebook Research app and get paid as much as you want / The Facebook Research Program By Applause Is 100% Real. You Won't Regret This! / Facebook Research Application Is Really Paying Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Earned Free $100 From Facebook Research Reward (pics) by laughplanet: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Facebook is the largest social media platforms with over 2 Billions active users.

And to keep with competitors while maintaining the largest market share, the social networking platforms is known for engaging it user's and taking feedback in order to provide the best user's experience.

I received $100 reward taking part in one of its research and the process is very easy.

Do you use Facebook? If yes, how about sharing your experience with their research team and get $100 just the way I did; I'm sure that sounds pretty good considering the fact that you're spending just few minutes afterwhich you can redeemed your reward for participation in the user's experience research.

Facebook are very meticulous when it comes to handling personal data hence, you need to read the agreement and then accept or reject.

As digital marketer managing series of Facebook advertisement for different clients, this was a golden opportunity to share my experience with the research team and how they can improve the platform for advertisers especially, for user's in Nigeria and Africa.

Also note that Facebook has a research team and they have some specified requirements for selections which I want to share with few people who are interested.

You can check the screenshot attached to this post for my digital wallets reward by Facebook and if interested, you can chat me up on Whatsapp: 07019221196.

Note: You may be ask to pay a stipends.

I'm an entrepreneur and a digital marketer. I'm passionate about business and sharing opportunities for people to grow.

Also messaged for the best Audiobook and eBook for financial growth, business and personal development. It's absolutely FREE.

IG: @EDWARDBESTS.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money Online / Calling Olist Customer Care / How To Make Money With Just N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.