Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? (4123 Views)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by mamagee3(f): 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hi all, my cousin(s) stopped liking my photos, did not wish me a happy birthday and did not bother to congratulate me after I graduated.She stopped doing this after I congratulated her on her own graduation.

She has been liking my other cousin’s photos instead but ignores my own posts and photos...

My aunt has also stopped liking my photos and posts and instead has switched to liking her children’s posts and photos and that of my cousin that has been ignoring my posts.

Is this weird?
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by Born2conquer: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
mamagee3:
Hi all, my cousin(s) stopped liking my photos, did not wish me a happy birthday and did not bother to congratulate me after I graduated.She stopped doing this after I congratulated her on her own graduation.

She has been liking my other cousin’s photos instead but ignores my own posts and photos...

My aunt has also stopped liking my photos and posts and instead has switched to liking her children’s posts and photos.

Is this weird?

MamaGee, this is July 2021

Outgrow this

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Born2conquer:

Outgrow this

Nicely said

11 Likes

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by Kandeed: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
mamagee3:

My aunt has also stopped liking my photos and posts and instead has switched to liking her children’s posts and photos and that of my cousin that has been ignoring my posts.

Is this weird?

Can you gimme her number.....just wanna help you beg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by purples25(f): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Forget about it. We must try to ignore petty things to move forward. We can't be great if we focus on these things... I know cuz I'm like that.

I'm trying to change. You can try too.

Modified, I just saw your joke on the other thread... so gross grin

1 Like

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by chinonsoso: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sis. you are old enough to know who your true friends are. Be wise ooo
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by Kandeed: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
purples25:
Forget about it. We must try to ignore petty things to move forward. We can't be great if we focus on these things... I know cuz I'm like that.

I'm trying to change. You can try too.

mehn this motivation blew my mind up....gimme ur number to receive more from you shocked
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by Kobicove(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
mamagee3:

Is this weird?

Are you well at all?

2 Likes

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2021
Born2conquer:

Outgrow this
Outgrow what??

Outgrow family issue?
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by lilvicky68(m): 12:10am On Jul 04, 2021
mamagee3:

Is this weird?
Ma..pls I will like to know what you eat or drink that's
always making you ask questions so that I can avoid eating or drinking it.. thanks

11 Likes

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2021
mamagee3:

Outgrow what??

Outgrow family issue?

Outgrow social media addiction he meant.

2 Likes

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by ceede2: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2021
Check yourself.
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by ChiefSosa(m): 12:48am On Jul 04, 2021
mamagee3:

Outgrow what??

Outgrow family issue?
Madam, go and meet your cousin.
If you know you're her cousin on NL, please come outside. I have checked and I'm not her cousin.

5 Likes

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by Biggie2000(m): 12:52am On Jul 04, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Madam, go and meet your cousin.
If you know you're her cousin on NL, please come outside. I have checked and I'm not her cousin.
I have also checked. I am not her cousin

4 Likes

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by illicit(m): 2:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Maybe u are a black sheep
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by meobizy(f): 2:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Lol. I see you making mistakes when posting nowadays. Your alternate accounts are now running into each other.
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by talk2hb1(m): 3:58am On Jul 04, 2021
mamagee3:

Is this weird?
Hmm, villagers don show interest for your matter be that. Just take a bus to third mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon, matter settled
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:22am On Jul 04, 2021
mamagee3:

Is this weird?

My darling Angel. You’re not being paranoid.. I know a lot of people will tell you you’re being childish and likes and validation from your own family don’t matter but I want you to know you’re not crazy. It is only human to need support from the people you love.

Unfortunately that is how people behave when they’re intimidated by you, they sense God given grace in you aura, or are jealous. People nowadays think withholding likes will mess with your head and that is why they do it. Its sad we can’t be adults and inform the next person how they wronged us and we can’t look past jealousy.. instead we resort to wanting to clip the next person wings.

I just want to reassure you. Not a hater, not an ex, not a hex can ever stop God’s plans for your life. Be encouraged.. Don’t worry they will come back when good things happen and favor shines on your life. I bless you even though the world may curse you. They will come back and act like they have amnesia on how they treated you. I give you 2 options. 1. Match their energy, they like one you like one. They don’t? Also don’t. 2. Continue to like regardless.

Im sorry this is happening to you. Family can be such bullies

2 Likes

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by lilvicky68(m): 6:05am On Jul 04, 2021
HeavenlyCherub:

My darling Angel. You’re not being paranoid.. I know a lot of people will tell you you’re being childish and likes and validation from your own family don’t matter but I want you to know you’re not crazy. It is only human to need support from the people you love.

Unfortunately that is how people behave when they’re intimidated by you, they sense God given grace in you aura, or are jealous. People nowadays think withholding likes will mess with your head and that is why they do it. Its sad we can’t be adults and inform the next person how they wronged us and we can’t look past jealousy.. instead we resort to wanting to clip the next person wings.

I just want to reassure you. Not a hater, not an ex, not a hex can ever stop God’s plans for your life. Be encouraged.. Don’t worry they will come back when good things happen and favor shines on your life. I bless you even though the world may curse you. They will come back and act like they have amnesia on how they treated you. I give you 2 options. 1. Match their energy, they like one you like one. They don’t? Also don’t. 2. Continue to like regardless.

Im sorry this is happening to you. Family can be such bullies
Na mamagee make you write this epistle?? Just WOW.. wow..

5 Likes

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by illicit(m): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

She no know as e dey go

grin

1 Like

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by lilvicky68(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2021
illicit:

She no know as e dey go

grin
Lol
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by phemmyfour: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2021
mamagee3:

Is this weird?
It's normal stuff. Even siblings envy themselves if one achieved more than the rest.
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by Saucekiddo99(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2021
I don't have anything to say, maybe because of the eyesore of your pink text. Y'all should grow up.
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by RichieGrassi(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2021
I had a friend who did this we used to be besties but he started developing toxic traits talking bad about me behind my back
Now what he did was he liked my post about my birthday but he unliked it immediately he didn't know facebook caught him and put in my notifications i ignored it because i don't like dwelling on stuffs like that

I suggest you let it slide
It's not worth it
mamagee3:

Is this weird?
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by Born2conquer: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2021
illicit:

She no know as e dey go

grin
I swear to God!! Mamagee? Na today

1 Like

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by SavageResponse(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

grin
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by Rickmann: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
mamagee3:

Is this weird?

Grow up, child.
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
that's you own family issues.... me sef I get my own family issues so deal with it
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by fineberry(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
You've done him/her wrong.
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by BareFacedLies(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
mamagee3:

Outgrow what??

Outgrow family issue?

Don't mind the guy, we all know what you need is a good fùck grin

1 Like

Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by mamagee3(f): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
fineberry:
You've done him/her wrong.
How?

By congratulating her on her graduation?
Re: Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? by fineberry(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2021
mamagee3:

How?

By congratulating her on her graduation?
Think back mama...you've hurt him/her. Have you try to ask why the change in attitude?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Girl's Wallpaper(photo) / A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money / A Nairaland Man Is Trying To Take Advantage Of Me he wants my nude photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.