Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:37 PM

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships (66490 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by doublecheif: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2021
You don't mean it
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by kay29000(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

Don't answer that male feminist again jare,those girls will soon break his heart,he go clear for his eyes ,I think he is a small boy or just one loser that can't attract girls

Any man that have been dating will have known ladies bad ways and how they keep multiple boyfriend and some even do hookups and coded runs

I figured that out too and stopped responding to him.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by dochenaj: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Why would she make fun of herself and degrade herself publicly because a guy refused to marry her?

Did she realize that by this video she has suddenly made herself a target for more randy men who have been on the search for a woman that will hold the burglary proof and hang her legs on the ceiling for them, while distancing herself from guys who are truly looking for who to spend the rest of their lives with.

The internet never forgets. Yeah, many women have done despicable sexual acts in secret but it is still secret. I wouldn't want to walk down the street with my wife while some guys make snide glances at her while imagining her hanging her legs on the ceiling.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Queenzzy: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Do you want a guy that won’t cheat on you? Now that would be boring.
Hope it would be more fun for you when your woman or wife cheats on you too....?
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by EdwinBorngreat(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2021
after doing all these, what else do u want to do for him in marriage? nothing new or special to do... men need adventures n new innovations. use your head next time not your legs.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by SenecaTheYonger: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2021
Queenzzy:
Hope it would be more fun for you when your woman or wife cheats on you too....?

Women do no like men that don’t cheat. It’s considered boring

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by endsarrrs(f): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2021
airminem:
Oh you feel When you give your man sex, you have given him everything... Even If you like let him hang your left leg on Lagos-Ibadan train & the right leg on Abuja-Kaduna train, if you nor love and value yourself first, na u sabi how dem go value and want u. This era of Men don't even fall for sex anymore(no go dia). What else can you give ur man aunty as u dey talk like this?! angry
Tricky one there. Ladies, you heard her right...wink

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by VULCAN(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2021
There is a type of man who believes whatever a woman tells him but doubts whatever a man tells him.

Innumerable number of men are in jail based on the lies of a woman. Many more are dead due to believing and acting on a lie told them by a woman
Mtscheww!

ofordegreat:

It's just sad �

I feel for her

What few words for her is... [You're beautiful just the way you are. You just haven't met the right person who appreciates the real you. Please, put yourself together; pray & hope for the better. The heartbreakers are not worth your tears and any awkward thing that might be going through your mind right now.]

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by legallyminded: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2021
grin
gaftsoil:
You give them everything you have as if you have anything.. When 99.9% of ladies say they give all to the guy, note they are talking about how many sex positions they gave him
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by legallyminded: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2021
GGirll:
In a nutshell this all men want:
1. Love yourself enough to love them.
2. Be an ideal lady, I mean be educated, hard working, God- fearing to the core, selfless as relationship is give n take I don't mean sexually o, be romantic,be neat, be jovial with everyone,respect yourself n respect others including him, be smart I.e., be intelligent, be a giver not sexually o, be a confidant n a listener let Mr stop here.
3. Don't be a liability, earn a living.

Spot on
4. Don't be materialistic be moderate.
5. Don't be dependent on them, try to solve your own problems at least.
6. Trust God n pray for your life partner,when God gives it maketh rich n added no sorrow to it( proverbs 10:23).
7. Try to be sure he's compatible with you.
8. Be humble so that you don't chase suitors away due to pride.
9. If you are not gainfully employed even with PhD, learn a skill till God answers n gives you your dream job.
10. Be a good cook
Finally dress well d way you want to be addressed, don't live a fake life, avoid useless friends n useless advises, do unto others what you want them to do you. Treat people with respect including d cleaner at work, d gateman at d yard, your co- tenants n colleagues at work cos they will carry your story to places n good name is better than riches.
If you do all n still nothing, please go for deliverance n repent totally then ask God if you are born to marry or a Eunoch from birth.
Happy Sunday people.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Gerrard59(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
CSTRR:

The guy hang her leg for fan and tell her to hold buglary while he gives her from the back.

Na person future wife be dis o.

I dey follow the lady cry. grin

I can bet that she broke up with the guy because he cheated. I posit that Nigerian ladies should get used to the notion that most men are polygamous by nature.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Gerrard59(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
STOP GIVING THEM SEX UNTIL AFTER MARRIAGE

The average financially stable dude in Nigeria can get sex whenever and however he desires.

You're a Buharist, so I don't expect you to know this simple fact.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
purples25:
How a person sees you depends on them, their mindset. How they treat you is a reflection of their character. No matter what, a responsible and good person will never do certain things. If he is responsible, he will never touch, use and continue to use what he knows he doesn't want. Because he is a disciplined man that believes in morals and self control.

That's why they say that people's opinion of you is none of your business. Do your best to do things right, and leave the rest to God.

Lols, make I send you private mail?
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Elidrisy20: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
The problem b say na only two styles you sabi
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by purples25(f): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, make I send you private mail?

Let's talk here, what do you say?
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
purples25:

Hmmm, some discussions are beyond Nairaland, Lols.

I know experiences have made some become cautious, I perfectly understand. And it's okay if you require privacy.

Nairaland is a meeting place in my estimation and not a place for serious discussions. What do you say to that?
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
nokspos:
plus "have you eaten, what did you eat" grin

we have gotten the part of wen is your birthday or I called u ,u weren't picking....

relationship from scratch isn't easy ,the time we put in trying to break up or divorce Bec of unwarranted reason if we seek a therapist it will pay off eventually ... and many times it's all a regret after parting ways ,it becomes I should have sat down like adult and solve our issues .
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Sanmel(f): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Life no just balance.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
purples25:

he isn't going to bite you via email , atleast give him a listen ears first ,ladies ordinary email message again u day fear
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gerrard59:

I can bet that she broke up with the guy because he cheated. I posit that Nigerian ladies should get used to the notion that most men are polygamous by nature. Secondly the country is the world's poverty capital and expecting a high valued man to stick to one lady when there are many beautiful women around is misplaced. Worse still, men see sex differently from women. Also, love doesn't exist in the world's poverty capital.

Respect and compromise are key to a lasting relationship. Nigerian women cannot have it all.
na cheating jor
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sanmel:
Life no just balance.. cry cry
e balance o,
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Sanmel(f): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
larryking540:

e balance o,
Na lie joor.. Things just happen anyhow..
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by lookingfly: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
BePrepared:

Any transaction that involves sex in exchange of money is nothing more than prostitution, I don't care the name you give
you've not answered those important question I asked. If a gal doesn't want to give sex in a relationship, she shouldn't pressure a guy to give her money.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Paultricenoni:
WHAT A MAN NEEDS IN A WOMAN.

Men attends to women for two known reasons, SEX, and LOVE, but in real cases, men do not marry for Sex or for Love, they marry for STABILITY.

Let me explain:
A man can Love you and still not marry you.
A man can have sex with you for years and still not marry you.
But immediately he finds someone who brings stability in his life, he marries her.

What I mean by Stability is "Peace of Mind"
I have seen so many guys who made this statement "I love this lady so much but I don't think I can spend the rest of my life with her." "This lady is so sweet in bed but I don't think I can marry her". Men are visionaries when they think about marriage, they do not think about wedding dresses, bridesmaids or most of the things ladies think is fanciful.
They think of whether this woman can build a home, can take care of his kids, can support his visions and dreams and also give him PEACE of mind..
Men don't like Ladies who give them discomfort and who have nothing to offer them. This is why a man can stay with a woman for years and meet another in a short while and get married to her.
The comfort of having Peace of mind is the most paramount to every man.
Sex is a pleasure, love is an affection, RESPECT and PEACE is Stability ♥.

Good morning lovelies �
Hope you had a pleasant night?

loud it man,this applies to all men all ,,,,,even if you use juju hold the man ,it's a matter of time before he goes looking for that peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
lookingfly:
you've not answered those important question I asked. If a gal doesn't want to give sex in a relationship, she shouldn't pressure a guy to give her money.
and y wouldn't u want to give sex in a relationship if I may ask ?
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sanmel:
Na lie joor.. Things just happen anyhow..
look if you are a female behind your keyboard,just know this ,men view relationship differently from a way a lady views relationship even marriage ....no matter how gangster a guy is or how crazy a guy can be trust me ,na peace of mind he day find as partner ,,if u like you get attached to him because you too get craze for head ,it will not work ,,,,
within 6months of dating a man ready to settle down will have know if he will marry you or not

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Sanmel(f): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
larryking540:
look if you are a female behind your keyboard,just know this ,men view relationship differently from a way a lady views relationship even marriage ....no matter how gangster a guy is or how crazy a guy can be trust me ,na peace of mind he day find as partner ,,if u like you get attached to him because you too get craze for head ,it will not work ,,,,
within 6months of dating a man ready to settle down will have know if he will marry you or not
Hmmmmm... Thank you
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by BePrepared: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Susily:

And you give sex to who

The man that came and saw my father and pay my dowry, can have it as much as he wants.

Receive grace to shun sex till marriage

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by purples25(f): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Hmmm, some discussions are beyond Nairaland, Lols.

I know experiences have made some become cautious, I perfectly understand. And it's okay if you require privacy.

Nairaland is a meeting place in my estimation and not a place for serious discussions. What do you say to that?

True. Send it, will reply.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Susily(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
BePrepared:

The man that came and saw my father and pay my dowry, can have it as much as he wants.

Receive grace to shun sex till marriage

The woman that's also entitled to my money and resources as much as she will do so only when we're married

Receive Grace to shun billing a man You're in a relationship with till marriage

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by BePrepared: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Susily:

The woman that's also entitled to my money and resources as much as she will do so only when we're married

Receive Grace to shun billing a man You're in a relationship with till marriage

Receive grace to hold ur body till you are ready

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
purples25:

True. Send it, will reply.

Alright, I have done so. Enjoy your evening.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.